• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They both have the around the same AP, speed and garou has regeneration (also atack reflection)
Garou's regeneration isn't Mid, like I said a Goken to the face is gonna kill him. That being my point in particular, Garou can't survive and adapt if his skull ends up getting blown up.

Luffy also has attack Reflection and better attack Reflection at that.

Garou's regeneration isn't Mid, like I said a Goken to the face is gonna kill him. That being my point in particular, Garou can't survive and adapt if his skull ends up getting blown up.

Luffy also has attack Reflection and better attack Reflection at that.
1. Does luffy starts with goken

2. And? garou still can atack reflection goken, just because luffy has another atack reflection doesn't mean that garou reflection is going to stop working

3. In this key garou pratically jumps straigth to High 6-A and above so take it as you want

1. Does luffy starts with goken
Yes actually as per the roof fight with Kaidou.
2. And? garou still can atack reflection goken, just because luffy has another atack reflection doesn't mean that garou reflection is going to stop working.
I never said it was going to stop working first of all, it's just that Garou's attack reflection isn't going be an issue since attacking Luffy with blunt force isn't gonna do jack. Not only that but I'm calling bullshit on Garou being able to reflect a type of energy he's never interacted with before.
3. In this key garou pratically jumps straigth to High 6-A and above so take it as you want
Cool

Yes actually as per the roof fight with Kaidou.
Wasn't kaidou a special case? Because you know Large island vs Continental

I never said it was going to stop working first of all, it's just that Garou's attack reflection isn't going be an issue since attacking Luffy with blunt force isn't gonna do jack. Not only that but I'm calling bullshit on Garou being able to reflect a type of energy he's never interacted with before.
I was saying that garou can reflect the punch itself but ok

Pretty cool

So you hate when people mentions his ability? lol you must be hate a lot of characters then.

Anyway garou adapts and one shot the verse

Why? They all parrot the same “Garou adapts” shtick anyways. Deadass gotta adapt to the working life cuz none of these mfs got jobs that aint Garou meatriding.

Baby Luffy > OPM verse
Ironically just watch saitama vs Garou

I mean

It is easier to assume that Garp preferred to use Haki and throw a "weak" punch than to use a punch capable of crushing countries without haki
Or rather the "immune to blunt attacks" inverse means that anyone who uses pure blunt attacks in the series flat out can't hurt him

Anyway, he doesn't have resistance to Luffy's transmutation on his profile, along with other things. Currently voting Luffy, might not watch this thread tho since I might get ass blasted by Garou fans, I hear they're very toxic.

we know that luffy can use his fruit to transform other things into rubber, but he didnt really killed kaido with it, can it be used to fully kill someone?
Anyway, he doesn't have resistance to Luffy's transmutation on his profile, along with other things. Currently voting Luffy, might not watch this thread tho since I might get ass blasted by Garou fans, I hear they're very toxic.

we know that luffy can use his fruit to transform other things into rubber, but he didnt really killed kaido with it, can it be used to fully kill someone?
I mean, perhaps. Stretch them out far enough and they tear. We know this as luffy did it to him self to try and escape prison, and tried to rip his arms off but failed due to reasons I forgot. though tbf it takes a long distance for them to be stretched to the point of tearing but still.

I'm like 99% sure he can be selective on the parts he wants turned into rubber, for instance he can turn the skin (outlayer.) into rubber so he can strike the organs that linger beneath. That's most likely what happened with Kaidou given that Kaidou has ate durability negation to his head before.

I mean, perhaps. Stretch them out far enough and they tear. We know this as luffy did it to him self to try and escape prison, and tried to rip his arms off but failed due to reasons I forgot. though tbf it takes a long distance for them to be stretched to the point of tearing but still.
hmm, i mean, he had the chance to kill kaido using it but he didnt, he just streched his stomach because luffy was literally inside of kaido

hmm, i mean, he had the chance to kill kaido using it but he didnt, he just streched his stomach because luffy was literally inside of kaido
He doesn't kill. I think the author even said that in an interview once. The closest he's come to killing is his absolutely devastating jet gatling he did on Rob Lucci, which is said to have 99% killed him if he wasn't treated

Garou adapts to precog and environmental transmutation and absolutely skill stomps the entire OP verse in his sleep GG.

Funny monkey has no wincons here

With new One Piece revisions, speed no longer has to be equalized. Luffy now has higher speed than Garou with higher reactions thanks to Future Sight.

With new One Piece revisions, speed no longer has to be equalized. Luffy now has higher speed than Garou with higher reactions thanks to Future Sight.
Garou still adapts, evolves at a far faster rate, skill stomps the verse in his sleep, reflects all of luffy's attacks, dura neggs.

This changes nothing.

Garou's Durability is irrelevant due to Luffy's rubber body, Luffy can also reflect attacks and better at that, his durability negation works on Garou, Luffy can outlast, etc.

Yeah voting Luffy, Garou's Evolution is irrelevant if his opponent ends it quick enough, and Luffy has an ability exactly like that which he'll use from the get go. Luffy's been shown to automatically target the head whenever using his durability negation, splatter Garou's brains and he isn't Evolving anymore.

Garou's Durability is irrelevant due to Luffy's rubber body, Luffy can also reflect attacks and better at that, his durability negation works on Garou, Luffy can outlast, etc.

Yeah voting Luffy, Garou's Evolution is irrelevant if his opponent ends it quick enough, and Luffy has an ability exactly like that which he'll use from the get go. Luffy's been shown to automatically target the head whenever using his durability negation, splatter Garou's brains and he isn't Evolving anymore.
How is garou's durability irrelevant

They both have dura neg tho, how is luffy's attack reflection better
Garou's won't work on Luffy's who's resistant as **** to shockwaves. Garou isn't resistant to explosions happening inside him, one has durability that works against the other but the same can't be said for Garou's.

Luffy's Attack Reflection is enhanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back