• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garou's Durability is irrelevant due to Luffy's rubber body, Luffy can also reflect attacks and better at that, his durability negation works on Garou, Luffy can outlast, etc.

Yeah voting Luffy, Garou's Evolution is irrelevant if his opponent ends it quick enough, and Luffy has an ability exactly like that which he'll use from the get go. Luffy's been shown to automatically target the head whenever using his durability negation, splatter Garou's brains and he isn't Evolving anymore.
Luffy for Gins reasons above

IMG_4413.png

This is what will happen when Garou and Luffy fight.

Copy and paste...
Limited Attack Reflection (If struck by blunt projectiles, such as bullets or cannonballs, he can bounce them back toward the place it came from. After the Timeskip, he learned to accurately rebounds attacks right back at the enemy with twice the force)

How is this going to help him reflect garou's attacks? Garou redirects all his attacks back to luffy.
How is luxury gonna prevent getting skills stomped by garou?

What the **** is this running joke about his adaption? What does he even do, what's so good about it?

Copy and paste...
Limited Attack Reflection (If struck by blunt projectiles, such as bullets or cannonballs, he can bounce them back toward the place it came from. After the Timeskip, he learned to accurately rebounds attacks right back at the enemy with twice the force)

How is this going to help him reflect garou's attacks? Garou redirects all his attacks back to luffy.
Luffy's is passive, and due to his rubber body Garou reflecting attacks back at him would be useless. Garou needs to use a technique to use attack reflection, Luffy's happens just by you attacking him.

Also take a look at his Gear 5th power and abilities, his Attack Reflection.
How is luxury gonna prevent getting skills stomped by garou?
How is skill stomping gonna provide a counter to Luffy's rubber body?

Luffy's is passive, and due to his rubber body Garou reflecting attacks back at him would be useless. Garou needs to use a technique to use attack reflection, Luffy's happens just by you attacking him.

Also take a look at his Gear 5th power and abilities, his Attack Reflection.
Passive or not, he is redirecting projectiles. Garou would be changing the trajectory of all his attacks and sending them all back to him.

Passive or not, he is redirecting projectiles.
He can also do the same thing with strikes as well so no.
Garou would be changing the trajectory of all his attacks and sending them all back to him.
Which is irrelevant, for one redirecting his punch wouldn't change the corse of his Buso Emission, and secondly again, Garou reflecting attacks isn't going to harm Luffy.

Now tell me, how does Garou counter durability negation right off the bat (aimed at his head nonetheless.), Better Attack Reflection, Luffy's rubber body or G5? Oh right he can't.

Explain how he adapts if Luffy beats him unconscious
How is luffy gonna beat him unconscious in the first place?

Garou has better RE, he adapts in seconds even to those who are massively above him that he jumps several tiers in the span of like a few hours.

Garou skill stomps so badly its not even a joke, with both being relative in speed, how is luffy gonna even touch him?

Unlike luffy's attack reflection thats based on projectiles, garou can actively redirect the trajectory of all his attacks and send them back at luffy.

Luffy's Attack Reflection isn't based on projectiles, stop spreading misinformation. Garou isn't reflecting Ryou, and reflecting attacks back to Luffy is meaningless.

Garou isn't bypassing that resistance, Luffy has crazy speed amps, durability negation that actually works, and can revive with G5, which also restores his stamina and grants better durability negation and Attack Reflection.

Luffy's Attack Reflection isn't based on projectiles, stop spreading misinformation.
These people haven't seen him absorb crackers ultimate attack, which included diving at Luffy at full speed with a sword, and then deflecting it and making him fly to a whole different portion of the land.

And he also lifted up the ground and turned it into rubber to deflect a bolo breath, blowing up Kaidou right in his face. Though, df users are immune to their own powers, sol it didn't do much obviously. Not like that matters when Garou isn't a df user and thus might not have a resistance to all his powers.

Which is irrelevant, for one redirecting his punch wouldn't change the corse of his Buso Emission, and secondly again, Garou reflecting attacks isn't going to harm Luffy.
For one, I don't understand one piece terms so just give me the technique name in English.

Garou is reflecting attacks that come with lucy's own dura negg. How is it not going to affect him?
Now tell me, how does Garou counter durability negation right off the bat (aimed at his head nonetheless.), Better Attack Reflection, Luffy's rubber body or G5? Oh right he can't.
Counter Duran neg? Attack reflection obviously.
You are yet to prove how luffy's attack reflection is better.
Environmental Transmutation of G5 basically means nothing to the guy that can actively travel at FTL speeds on the most miniscule amount of rubble.

Better RE (garou is basically growing every second and jumps tiers like a bad man mid fight)

Better instinctive reactions (the dude fights while unconscious so lol at luxury beating him unconscious)

Better attack reflection (redirects the trajectory of attacks aimed at him, be it projectiles or punches, even if the attack scales above him)

Skill stomps (no need for explanations)

Better analytical prediction.

Luffy's Attack Reflection isn't based on projectiles, stop spreading misinformation
I'm not spreading misinformation, I literally copied and pasted what I saw on his profile.

Garou isn't reflecting Ryou, and reflecting attacks back to Luffy is meaningless.
Why isn't he reflecting ryou? Infact what is ryou? Conquerors haki? ( No seriously explain it as my knowledge of OP is limited. I'm still around episode 100 and only know what's on the profiles).

Why is reflecting his own haki coated attacks that bypass his devil fruit physiology meaningless?

Garou isn't bypassing that resistance, Luffy has crazy speed amps,
Literally adapts. Went from squaring off equally against bang and bomb to scaling above Flashy flash, literally matches platinum sperms speed less than 13 milli seconds later the proceeds to bully PS.
and can revive with G5, which also restores his stamina and grants better durability negation and Attack Reflection.
Resurrection was written as a one time thing on his profile. Unfortunately no resurrection for him here.

For one, I don't understand one piece terms so just give me the technique name in English.
I just did, it's the Advanced form of Armament Haki.
Garou is reflecting attacks that come with lucy's own dura negg. How is it not going to affect him?
Because the Fist itself isn't what negates durability, its the energy that he sends out that negates durability. Garou can reflect the Fist itself, but that's useless whenever the Haki has already been put outward.
Counter Duran neg? Attack reflection obviously.
Nope.
You are yet to prove how luffy's attack reflection is better.
I literally already have, Garou's is done only with a certain technique, Luffy's is passive. Garou's Attack Reflection is limited, Luffy's isn't.
Environmental Transmutation of G5 basically means nothing to the guy that can actively travel at FTL speeds on the most miniscule amount of rubble.
Who said anything about environmental Transmutation? It's moreso the fact that G5 can punch Garou right through his head via turning the outer layer into rubber, Luffy can transmute others. Also there wouldn't be any "rubble." as the entire landscape would be converted to rubber.
Better RE (garou is basically growing every second and jumps tiers like a bad man mid fight)
We already know Garou has better RE, doesn't help him bypass Luffy's resistance to his attacks and doesn't help him survive Luffy's blowing his skull up.
Better instinctive reactions (the dude fights while unconscious so lol at luxury beating him unconscious)
Luffy wouldn't render him unconscious, if he blows up his skull via Ryou, he's dead.
Better attack reflection (redirects the trajectory of attacks aimed at him, be it projectiles or punches, even if the attack scales above him)
Garou doesn't have better Attack Reflection, lmao this is downright laughable.
Skill stomps (no need for explanations)
Once again, doesn't help him survive getting blown up from the inside.
Better analytical prediction.
Kenbunshoku ***** on Garou's Analytical Prediction, what meth are you smoking???

I'm not spreading misinformation, I literally copied and pasted what I saw on his profile.
And yet you missed his Tank-Man reflection and G5's Reflection.
Why isn't he reflecting ryou? Infact what is ryou? Conquerors haki? ( No seriously explain it as my knowledge of OP is limited. I'm still around episode 100 and only know what's on the profiles).
Ryou is an intangible and invisible foreign energy that Garou has no feats of interacting with or anything even remotely similar. Conquerors Haki is the user casting their own willpower out to dominate the will of others, more advanced applications of Hao (Conquerors.) would be the ability to hit someone without even making contact with them.
Why is reflecting his own haki coated attacks that bypass his devil fruit physiology meaningless?
Luffy is resistant to his own Haki first of all, secondly he'd dodge his own attack.
Literally adapts. Went from squaring off equally against bang and bomb to scaling above Flashy flash, literally matches platinum sperms speed less than 13 milli seconds later the proceeds to bully PS.
Future Sight + Emotion Sensing + Mind reading hard counters amongst Luffy's own speed amps.
Resurrection was written as a one time thing on his profile. Unfortunately no resurrection for him here.
Which is still an advantage, if Garou does manage to kill Luffy he'll be ressed once in his G5 form.

I think they mean that resurrection can maybe be used any time but like, once in that time frame, perhaps. I imagine it'd have a cool down if that's the case. Also, ryou is the advanced version of buso/armament haki, which is halo that is used as armor to shield your self or to hit an opponent harder. The advanced version lets you touch people and things without actually having your raw fist go in contact with them. You can also destroy things from the inside out: i.e you punch someone's head, you can use advanced armament to literally carve their skull out from the inside and then make their head implode. Now, there's a thing called advanced conquerors haki, ACoC for short, which is the same thing as before but much more powerful. Average conquerors haki lets you just knock out like 100,000 people, which is insane but only works on people with weak wills. Masters of average conquerors haki can create a shockwave so dangerous it begins to crack the wood off a greatly crafted legendary ship, as well as knock out weak willed people of course. you will see this very soon, atleast for the latter part. There's also kenbunshoku haki, which allows you to read emotions and movements, and the advanced version, letting you see around 15 seconds into the future at most iirc. Needless to say the few characters who have all three advanced forms of haki are very powerful

Luffy wouldn't render him unconscious, if he blows up his skull via Ryou, he's dead.
The punch itself would never hit garou. Does the ryou still carry the same amount of AP regardless of the punch?
And yet you missed his Tank-Man reflection and G5's Reflection.
How did I miss that? Guess I'll go back and take a look.

Ryou is an intangible and invisible foreign energy that Garou has no feats of interacting with or anything even remotely similar. Conquerors Haki is the user casting their own willpower out to dominate the will of others, more advanced applications of Hao (Conquerors.) would be the ability to hit someone without even making contact with them.
Conqueror aside as there's no way to measure will power, the ryou stuff just seems unfair here.

Luffy is resistant to his own Haki first of all, secondly he'd dodge his own attack.
Resists his own haki? That's a thing? Is he immune to all kinds of blunts force attacks? Otherwise it'll still matter whether he resists or not. How is he guaranteed to dodge his own attacks?
Future Sight + Emotion Sensing + Mind reading hard counters amongst Luffy's own speed amps.
Garou literally adapts and evolved till it becomes meaningless. Even with precog you can't dodge what is far faster than you. Also what speed amps? He isn't starting in G4? Then garou might just stomp from the get go
Which is still an advantage, if Garou does manage to kill Luffy he'll be ressed once in his G5 form.
Oh so in VS matches with G5 allowed he'd get a one time resurrection? Good to know

The punch itself would never hit garou. Does the ryou still carry the same amount of AP regardless of the punch?

Conqueror aside as there's no way to measure will power, the ryou stuff just seems unfair here.

Resists his own haki? That's a thing? Is he immune to all kinds of blunts force attacks? Otherwise it'll still matter whether he resists or not. How is he guaranteed to dodge his own attacks?

Garou literally adapts and evolved till it becomes meaningless. Even with precog you can't dodge what is far faster than you. Also what speed amps? He isn't starting in G4? Then garou might just stomp from the get go

Oh so in VS matches with G5 allowed he'd get a one time resurrection? Good to know
Speed amps referring to him using gear 2 3 and 4 with gear 5

The Punch itself would absolutely hit Garou, he's a better striker than Luffy, he isn't better than dodging attack than Luffy. All Luffy would need to do is use FS to tell where Garou will dodge and attacks there.

Ryou isn't AP based, it's Durability Negation.
It happens.
I wasn't using Hao to say Luffy knocks him out, I was saying that Hao allows Luffy to hit Garou without actually making contact with him.
Resists his own haki? That's a thing?
He's still resistant to Blunt Force, Luffy took several attacks from a Haki imbued Kaidou, and completely tanked them with G5.
Is he immune to all kinds of blunts force attacks? Otherwise it'll still matter whether he resists or not.
He isn't immune but a 6-A needed to use Haki to hurt him when Luffy was wall level.
How is he guaranteed to dodge his own attacks?
Future sight + Body Control
Garou literally adapts and evolved till it becomes meaningless.
And during that time, Luffy will be also getting faster and has speed amps up the ass.
Even with precog you can't dodge what is far faster than you.
Depends on the degree of thr blitzing, Luffy has dozens of seconds to minutes to react before Garou can do anything.
Also what speed amps? He isn't starting in G4? Then garou might just stomp from the get go
Soru, Gear 2nd, Gear 4th and Gear 5th.
Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back