• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see how this will go =P

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place in Hawaii

Garou: 7 (Dargoo Faust, GyroNutz, Epiccheev, Calaca Vs, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Gargoyle One, Thatoneguy78)

Baldur: 1 (AstralKing7)

I think Baldur, but with difficulty since their difference is speed, but since its equalized I'll vote Baldur because of his invulnerability. And Baldur can fight him when he uses his adaptation because he's fought mindless beings before like Kratos under Spartan Rage and that one time Kratos accidentally broke the gate to Jotunheim.

"I think Baldur, but with difficulty since their difference is speed"

Baldur won't be able to beat him with speed unequal, he gets blitzed.

Also Garou isn't mindless

Bald Derp for reasons above.

Yes, that was intentional.

Oh wait, didn't realise the reasoning here.

What's the AP gap?

Baldur is weaker but still comparable to 24 petatons (Kratos)

While Garou scales to Boros who is 23.8 petatons

If Baldur has Freya's curse in this battle, he's invulnerable (or at least significantly above in dura) to attacks that are slightly above Garou's attacks.

That put, he doesn't have much to challenge Garou's reactive evolution, which will likely give Garou a decent AP/Speed advantage as the battles goes on. They both have regen that makes a punchout not really cause much of a difference.

I think Garou would evolve around Baldur's attacks, and eventually just draw out the fight until Baldur wears himself out, due to his inferior stamina.

Garou should be a bit above 23.8 petatons, since Boros caused a lot more damage to his ship than Saitama did with the moon jump imo.

But that just puts it more solidly in Garou's favour. Voting Garou for this and FRA

AstralKing7 said:
Incon. Baldur can't be killed and even if you break his neck he will get up in a couple minutes
Doesn't need to kill Baldur, just make him lose so much stamina that he gets K.O.'d.

AstralKing7 said:
We all know he isn't gonna KO baldur tho if Kratos couldn't ko him
That's only because he wore Kratos out first. Baldur doesn't have infinite stamina; eventually he'll drop due to exhaustion. I'm also not saying Garou will KO him directly, people pass out from exhaustion all the time.

Baldur's Regenerationn is superior to that of Kratos, who can regenerate his stamina, so Baldur passing out is not possible.

Also, Baldur's lifting strength is far higher than Garou's, so he can't break Baldur's neck to incapacitate him.

Regen Ôëá Stamina, or at least on Baldur's profile his stamina is just listed as "High" and left at that.

What are his Stamina feats? Also, where does "Regnerating his Stamina" come from?

After his fight with Baldur, Kratos was barely able to walk, but when he regenerated his wounds, he was completely fine.

That's just Regen from injuries that were impacting his movement. In no way does that imply Baldur has infinite stamina.

Stamina feats as in, the longest period he was fighting continuously.

I'm not saying Baldur has infinite stamina, but Kratos's regen has shown to be able to recover his stamina.

So, could you give me the longest time he fought continuously? Or the longest time Kratos fought. I'd need a feat to get an idea of who has the better stamina; Garou has plenty of supporting feats for his stamina rating.

Though I think Garou win this, since he scales from Boros who can vaporize large parts of his ship which can easily withstand Saitama's jump.

So Garou can vaporize Baldur just by moving I think, but that would make this match a stomp.

Uh? Garou can easily vaporize things with 23.8 petatons of durability, Baldur is weaker than 24 petatons.

His dura is invulnerable to 24 petatons with the curse, which he has here.

That and he had absorbed fire/explosion based attacks.

> Invulnerable to 24 petatons.

How Kratos can hurt him then...?

He doesn't? He just does superficial damage that Baldur regens from immediately.

Kratos starts actually doing damage when his curse is removed.

> Superficial damage

Baldur's body was completely cover with large wounds from Kratos' attacks, and even Atreus can easily pierce his skin with arrows, he is not immune to 24 petatons at all, and even if that were true, Garou can still vaporize/pulverize him, not sure what are you arguing here.

You're aware of what invulnerability is, right?

Those wounds are only skin-deep, and he heals them immediately. Kratos isn't doing and meaningful damage.

> Atreus can easily pierce his skin with arrows

Oh yeah, the arrow tipped with Misletoe, the thing that specifically nullifies his curse. It's one of the major plot points in the game.

> Garou can still vaporize him

Attacks and explosions higher than Garou's level didn't even get past Baldur's skin. He also absorbed fire/explosions before, so I'm not aware of what point you're trying to make by insisting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back