• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baldur's invulnerability is bullshit, Atreus' knife was able to easily penetrate Baldur's shoulder, he is not invulnerable to damage, he just have a decent Regenerationn, but he has never demostrate to be able to regenerate from being pulverized or vaporized, even breaking his neck can incapacitate him for some time.

Then it should be removed from his profile, make a CRT and debate it there. Until then, I argue with the assumption he has it.

Garou isn't vaporizing someone who can absorb stronger attacks.

When he absorbed stronger attacks? What do you mean? Boros's ship have a durability almost comparable to Kratos' AP.

What does that have to do with this? That doesn't prove that his resistances are at the level of Boros, and Garou's attacks are pure physical anyway.

I'm going to talk to Weekly about Baldur's invulnerability, that was stated by an enchanted Mimir, and it's contradicted each time Kratos or Atreus injure Baldur.

The vaporization is done with his punches, not friction or any form of thermal energy?

Numerically speaking, that doesn't make Garou's AP any higher, unless you want to start calc stacking. Even then, I have major doubts with "vaporising 23 pT metal" just off the fact that that someone with that AP jumped off of it, seeing as we don't give planets 4-C durbaility of 4-C characters jump off them.

Alright, by all means go ahead. Link me the debate so I can elaborate how those hardly qualify as them "hurting" him.

If anything, Baldur and Garou would just absorb and evolve to eachother's powers until one of them passes out.

I saw the edit you made on Baldur's profile, by the way, despite my argument that it is no evidence of high stamina, just regen.

I see what you did there.

If Garou can vaporize things at Kratos' level, logically that makes his AP much higher than Kratos', I don't see what is so difficult to understand.

If he is actually invulnerable to all damage, why he would need to regenerate at all? How Kratos snapped his neck in the first place? Can he survive a punch from 3-A Goku because "He is invulnerable to all physicall and magical attacks"?

*Slightly lower than Krato's level

Again, I question how you're scaling a piece of metal which Saitama jumped off of to his own AP. Also, link me Boros vaporizing his own ship.

Nope. He's invulnerable to Krato's AP. Kratos snapped his neck after the curse was removed, lol.

I'm still peeved about that Staminia edit done without any basis past regen.

Dargoo Faust said:
I saw the edit you made on Baldur's profile, by the way, despite my argument that it is no evidence of high stamina, just regen.
I thought it would be fine to change it, Baldur never got tired until he lost his immortality.

Therefir said:
I thought it would be fine to change it, Baldur never got tired until he lost his immortality.
"Never got Tired"

Link me the longest time he fought, and we'll use that for his Stamina. He's not fighting Kratos every single second of the game.

> Again, I question how you're scaling a piece of metal which Saitama jumped off of to his own AP. Also, link me Boros vaporizing his own ship.

Saitama's jump make a small crater on Boros' ship, while Boros' shockwave extended and destroyed at least several kilometers of the ship in this panel, in the anime we can see how it was vaporized.

> Nope. He's invulnerable to Krato's AP. Kratos snapped his neck after the curse was removed, lol.

Kratos snapped Baldur's neck at the start of the game...

Therefir said:
Saitama's jump make a small crater on Boros' ship, while Boros' shockwave extended and destroyed at least several kilometers of the ship in this panel, in the anime we can see how it was vaporized.
In no way does that mean the ship has High 6-A durability. Isn't the jump calced on the moon, at that?

Invulnerability's a non-issue now.

Boros' ship withstood Saitama's jump, which created a colossal explosion on the moon.

I mean, the issue is Garou just vaporizing him on the spot, IDK if Kratos could take that.

Maybe OG series Kratos ovo

Alright, hold it up.

Where did Garou vaporise the ship? I'm being told he only damaged it. I'd like links.

Also, if you can't prove vaporization, then this wouldn't be a stomp, and the seven votes already made with grace would make this a victory for Garou.

Garou is comparable or even superior to Boros in close combat.

It seems like it wasn't vaporization, just melting, but I guess Garou can still destroy Baldur with his punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back