• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Though to be perfectly honest, I don't really wanna debate against Garou since I hate him and will probably be biased in future responses or aggressive, so I'm prolly just gonna abandon this debate and leave Ovens or other GoH nerds to do it. I ain't in the mood.

Garou's Radiation isn't instant so yea, Satan could prolly survive it a few second and scream and soul vapor and deconstruct Garou to oblivion. Plus High Mid Regeneration will help him last longer in the radiation to use the Diamond Sutra or whatever it's called i forgot it's name.

Garou's Radiation isn't instant so yea, Satan could prolly survive it a few second and scream and soul vapor and deconstruct Garou to oblivion. Plus High Mid Regeneration will help him last longer in the radiation to use the Diamond Sutra or whatever it's called i forgot it's name.
It's called Diamond Sutra, yeah.

Radiation affects you on a molecular to sub-atomic level. High-Mid won't help very much.

Radiation affects you on a molecular to sub-atomic level. High-Mid won't help very much.
Yea but he has resistance to tho even if it isn't potent as Garou to be honest i dunno why. It'll still help him last a few seconds to use Diamond Sutra, plus it doesn't even require minutes to use Diamond Sutra he just needs few seconds to do it. And As i said it isn't instant given the FFF was still awake for a few seconds before passing out.

Garou Radiation is called Cosmic Radiation.

As I said before Satan can resist cosmic radiation.
Since Satan itself can fight Mori in Outer Space. Fyi, Radiation from space is called cosmic radiation, which is constantly hitting the Earth. Our solar system's Sun and other stars in the galaxy emit a constant stream of cosmic radiation. In the United States, a person gets about 5% of their annual radiation exposure from cosmic radiation.

And is not Self-Sustenance (Type 1) also Grant Extreme Temperature and cosmic radiation

Garou's radiation is potent enough to kill in seconds. Normal cosmic radiation takes weeks, if not more to kill normal humans.

By the way I should note that while the radiation takes seconds to kill, he'd be incapacitated nigh-instantly.

Aaaaanyway-

Radiation GG, I guess. Either that or Satan shouts and Garou dies. Radiation GG seems to happen faster.

By the way I should note that while the radiation takes seconds to kill, he'd be incapacitated nigh-instantly.
FFF really was conscious for a few seconds before getting incapacitated so i'm confident that Satan can use Diamond Sutra before getting incap

I mean, aren't they both in the MFTL+ range? If it took a second for normal humans to die from it, wouldn't that be more than enough for Satan to use his shout?

Or am I getting too technical?

I mean, aren't they both in the MFTL+ range? If it took a second for normal humans to die from it, wouldn't that be more than enough for Satan to use his shout?

Or am I getting too technical?
Passives are assumed to take effect instantly as far as I know, regardless of speed.

And if you want to get that technical, if they're both MFTL+, then presumably Garou can just dodge the frequencies of his screams, can't he?

They attach to the body instantly, yes, but the point is that in order to incap a normal person, it took 1 second.

Garou has been shown to fight in milliseconds range, and so has Satan I presume due to his speed, so it doesn't really seem that far-fetched to assume he can kill Garou before the radiation takes effect.

Passives are assumed to take effect instantly as far as I know, regardless of speed.

And if you want to get that technical, if they're both MFTL+, then presumably Garou can just dodge the frequencies of his screams, can't he?
Depends on how close they start together, I guess. Satan's range is interplanetary like Garou's so it isn't farfetched to say he can attack across planetary distances with his shouts.

Honestly idk why Satan's range is only interplanetary tf is that

He has cosmic awareness.

AoE doesn't matter in the face of portals that insta-teleport him across cosmic distances.
Why would Cosmic Awareness give him knowledge of a soul destroying scream wot

Also if he gets teleported interplanetary distances he can just come back into the fight with his interplanetary range 💀

Actually why would Garou know anything about Satan's abilities

He nor his abilities are apart of the conventional universe, Gods come from another dimension

Actually why would Garou know anything about Satan's abilities

He nor his abilities are apart of the conventional universe, Gods come from another dimension
As per SBA, their worlds and power systems are merged. And Garou retains his knowledge of all flow of forces and energy in this composite universe.

Back