• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no need for that, lol. I can tell you for certain there's no way Garou is getting around High Mid + Resurrection + Insta kill soul/deconstruct hax.

I don't really care if it's closed or not. The overabundance of Cosmic Garou matches frankly annoys me tbh.

Close this and reopen Garou vs Mori Jin tbh!

(I know it's not that thematic but it would be a more fair fight)

Close this and reopen Garou vs Mori Jin tbh!
He either summons an alternate version of himself that stops time and Garou gets shattered with vibrations or it becomes a skill battle if that somehow doesn't work.

He either summons an alternate version of himself that stops time and Garou gets shattered with vibrations or it becomes a skill battle if that somehow doesn't work.
I believe Garou resists vibration manip.

How long is the time stop? How freely can he use it?

I believe Garou resists vibration manip.

How long is the time stop? How freely can he use it?
Not on his profile he doesn't.

I'd have to reread a couple of chapters to tell you that. Gimme a bit, my internet is clunky as **** and the chapters aren't translated yet.

Not on his profile he doesn't.

I'd have to reread a couple of chapters to tell you that. Gimme a bit, my internet is clunky as **** and the chapters aren't translated yet.
Also, the match was against just the normal Mori Jin, not Mori Dan.

Garou stomps. Not including Garou's already one shot advantage, he has RE that has been shown to be exponential, and has also been shown to be able to:

Bridge a 13x speed disadvantage instantly. Gapped a 15x AP difference instantly
Grew from being comparable to PS, to blitzing and oneshotting him after 0.0013 seconds of being slightly challenged.
Grew from being near-oneshot to taking multiple hits with little issue
Grew from being destroyed to one-shotting even though he only had an hour of sleeping

Garou also has passive radiation on a level that Satan doesn't seem to be resistant to.
Garou can shred Satan apart to a point beyond what he can regenerate.
If Satan tries to spam clones, Garou would do the same.
Garou can BFR him to another dimension.

Garou stomps. Not including Garou's already one shot advantage, he has RE that has been shown to be exponential, and has also been shown to be able to:

Grew from being comparable to PS, to blitzing and oneshotting him after 0.0013 seconds of being slightly challenged.
Grew from being destroyed to one-shotting even though he only had an hour of sleeping

Garou also has passive radiation on a level that Satan doesn't seem to be resistant to.
Satan reads Garou's mind, figures all of this out, and evaporates his soul.

He also does resist Garou's radiation. He's unaffected by being in space for extended periods of time and can fight on the sun's corona with zero issues in far weaker forms.

He also does resist Garou's radiation. He's unaffected by being in space for extended periods of time and can fight on the sun's corona with zero issues in far weaker forms.
That's not enough to resist Garou's radiation.
Astronauts in the ISS are only exposed to about 50 to 2,000 msv during their time in space. To cause immediate hair loss and blood vomiting the level would have to be about 10,000 msv with death being almost inevitable within weeks. If exposure causes victims to fall asleep aka coma, such as what Garou did and if we low-balled the S-class being in Garou's presence to be over 3 minutes from the time he arrived, they would've been exposed to about 60,000 to 70,000 msv. Even being exposed to the Chernobyl reactor core for 10 minutes after the meltdown only reaches 50,000 msv. If the S-class were in Garou's presence between 2 min to a couple of seconds then exposure would be about 80,000 to 100,000 msv.

Keep in mind time and amount of exposure factor into these numbers. Like being exposed to 2,000 msv over an hour is worse than being exposed to 2,000 msv over a year.
  • Being on a plane: 0.001 mSv a hour
  • Natural background radiation someone from the US will receive: 0.1 mSv a year
  • A chest X-Ray: 1.2 mSv
  • The US limit for Nuclear Workers: 50 mSv a year
  • The radiation that Chernobyl Recovery workers were it by: 170 mSv
  • Unshielded radiation levels in space: 400-900 mSv a year
  • 800 rads (8 grays) for consistently fatal ranges of radiation death within 7-28 days even with top medical care = 8,000 mSv
  • 1,000 rads (Confirmed threshold for acute radiation syndrome) = 10,000 mSv
  • Radiation received by people when Chernobyl went critical: 16,000 mSv
  • >3,000 rads (30 grays) range where the person usually dies within 24-48 hours due to radiation exposure and organ failure = 30,000 mSv
  • 5,000 rads (50 gray) range where the nervous system shuts down due to radiation damaging how bio-electricity moves through your body = 50,000 mSv
So basically being in outer space is about 4,000 times the radiation levels of a standard human. Being given a lethal dose of radiation within minutes would indicate about 40 to 125 times that radiation output (well maybe not since unshielded radiation is per year while that level of radiation was only a couple minutes/seconds of exposure).

Speed Equalized, i don't think ampiflier or acceleration can be used in here.

Satan already have radiation since he itself fought Mori on sun.

Satan can do High-Mid Regeneration.

Satan will do soul vapour more than duplication.

Satan can read his mind first before would BFR his and also he can copy Garou portal before Garou used that

Also if Garou's radiation is strictly based on radiation in space why would it effect Satan, especially when he did all the hair loss shit to people who had 0 resistance to radiation to begin with.

I'll respond to the RPL bullshit later, I need to collect some scans I don't have.

Speed Equalized, i don't think ampiflier or acceleration can be used in here.

Satan already have radiation since he itself fought Mori on sun.

Satan can do High-Mid Regeneration.

Satan will do soul vapour more than duplication.

Satan can read his mind first before would BFR his and also he can copy Garou portal before Garou used that
Amplifiers and acceleration still apply in speed equalised.

I'm unsure if radiation near the sun is equivalent to Garou's.

Fair enough on the others.

Also if Garou's radiation is strictly based on radiation in space
It's Cosmic Radiation. That implies that his radiation comes from not only space itself, but anything else in the cosmos. I already sent you how potent it is, so it would affect Satan.

Is that a starting combo he usually does?
He reads minds all the time, and since in this key soul evaporation is an in-character move in this key, he would start with this if he read Garou's mind and figures out all the shit Garou can do.

He honestly may be able to copy some of it but that may be farfetched, so take that assumption with a grain of salt.

It's Cosmic Radiation. That implies that his radiation comes from not only space itself, but anything else in the cosmos. I already sent you how potent it is, so it would affect Satan.
Since Satan itself can fight Mori in Outer Space. Fyi, Radiation from space is called cosmic radiation, which is constantly hitting the Earth. Our solar system's Sun and other stars in the galaxy emit a constant stream of cosmic radiation. In the United States, a person gets about 5% of their annual radiation exposure from cosmic radiation.

And is not Self-Sustenance (Type 1) also Grant Extreme Temperature and cosmic radiation

And as I said before Satan can do telepathy, by read Garou mind he can also copy power even before Garou used his power first and also Abilities which Satan used is far stronger than original user.

And as I said before Satan can do telepathy, by read Garou mind he can also copy power even before Garou used his power first and also Abilities which Satan used is far stronger than original user.
Given that Garou was able to copy Fighting Spirit after experiencing it once, I don't think it's far fetched to believe that Garou can copy Satan's mind reading.

Given that Garou was able to copy Fighting Spirit after experiencing it once, I don't think it's far fetched to believe that Garou can copy Satan's mind reading.
Garou knew that Fighting Spirit was a thing. He wouldn't know that Satan's mind reading is a thing. It isn't an energy, doesn't follow a flow or falls within the scope of anything Garou would understand with his Cosmic Awareness. He cannot copy things he doesn't even know exists.

Though apparently Garou just radiation passives or whatever.

So whether or not he can copy telepathy doesn't matter lmao.

Garou knew that Fighting Spirit was a thing.
Garou realized that Metal Bat was getting stronger the more damage he took. It's not like he needed to know it's name. Once Garou realizes what Satan is doing, which likely would't take long given Garou's extreme analysis, quick understanding skills, and intelligence.

Garou realized that Metal Bat was getting stronger the more damage he took. It's not like he needed to know it's name. Once Garou realizes what Satan is doing, which likely would't take long given Garou's extreme analysis, quick understanding skills, and intelligence.
If Garou know Satan will do soul vapour to his, is not guarantee that Garou can resisted that

By the time he figures out Satan read his mind Satan would've reduced him to soul vapors.

And I'm not talking about him knowing its name or whatever, I'm talking about him actually figuring out that it's a thing. I don't think mind reading would be Garou's first instinct to think about when Satan suddenly screams and annihilates him from existence.

But uh idk if Satan can survive the radiation long enough to do that.

Back