• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou Avatar of God "Absolute Evil" vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Second22

They/Them
Used key
Garou : 5-A , Possibly High 4-C

vs

Kaguya : High 4-C with Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball

Rule
• SBA
• In character
• Speed is equalized
location is Z city

garou copies gg
no seriously, garou just destroys chakra users since he can just copy nearly all of their shit, not to mention the fact that AD is just gonna make him AP stomps quickly

The TL;DR of what chakra is and how it functions is that it's a combination of internal physical energy and spiritual energy, with internal physical energy basically just being biological life force (something every verse that isn't populated exclusively by non-living beings has) and spiritual energies also existing in OPM hence blatantly supernatural stuff like psychokinesis (iirc Fubuki even has abilities that work by manipulating others' chi). So Garou, on account of his Cosmic Fear Mode having an innate understanding of the energies of the universe, has a pretty decent chance of being able to copy chakra techniques.

Reactive evolution gg. Even its speed equal, he can growth untill Kaguya cant react Garou.
I feel like that defeats the purpose of equal speed though, I get it’s an ability of his but typically characters who get physical amps disregard the speed increase. For the sake of speed equalization

1. Kaguya is still 5-C in dura, so a single nuclear punch will anhilate her
2. She is only High 4-C with an atack
3. Garou can understand chakra and passivelly gets better at it

1. Kaguya is still 5-C in dura, so a single nuclear punch will anhilate her
2. She is only High 4-C with an atack
3. Garou can understand chakra and passivelly gets better at it
I mean she can just bfr herself to avoid getting tagged like she’s been shown to do many times

And AP doesn’t really matter when she has hax like existence erasure and disintegration

Both garou and kaguya have decent win cons

How so? The only people radiation had an effect on were those with little to no radiation resistance iirc
Radiation dosage.

The symptoms Garou's victims showed in the period where they were exposed dictate the potency. Garou caused bleeding, hair loss, and unconsciousness within a few moments of standing near them. Without getting into the numbers, regular cosmic radiation exposure wouldn't come close.

Radiation dosage.

The symptoms Garou's victims showed in the period where they were exposed dictate the potency. Garou caused bleeding, hair loss, and unconsciousness within a few moments of standing near them. Without getting into the numbers, regular cosmic radiation exposure wouldn't come close.
In that case she could still bfr herself before radiation takes effect or before he lands the punch altogether, or even both of them to change the location entirely

Radiation dosage.

And again it seemed like the only one with some sort of radiation resistance was bang, unless there were a couple others I forgot. i feel like it’s hard to differentiate the potency of radiation exposure unless I’m missing something

In that case she could still bfr herself before radiation takes effect or before he lands the punch altogether, or even both of them to change the location entirely
Unless you're speaking of Nuclear Fission punch, Garou's cosmic radiation is passive planetary and he has interplanetary travel with portals.

Well she’s dodged attacks by traveling to other dimensions, I don’t see why she wouldn’t in this case
It's not really an attack. He's just standing there menancingly. By the time she starts feeling the effects it's only downhill.

And again it seemed like the only one with some sort of radiation resistance was bang, unless there were a couple others I forgot. i feel like it’s hard to differentiate the potency of radiation exposure unless I’m missing something
That's a feat for Bang. Cosmic Radiation is not potent radiation in comparison to Garou's whose feats would place it incredibly high by real-life standards.

Unless you're speaking of Nuclear Fission punch, Garou's cosmic radiation is passive planetary and he has interplanetary travel with portals.
Yeah I was referring to his nuclear punch and other physical attacks, like I said before I’m just providing win cons for kaguya as well. I know my first comment was ash bones portals gg but I personally think it could go either way with equal speed

Specially considering all heroes went into a coma shortly after getting exposed and later died even after Garou left. Blast even says that if Bang gets within melee range he would die instantly.

It's not really an attack. He's just standing there menancingly. By the time she starts feeling the effects it's only downhill.
And this radiation has a cosmic level radius? Even then her dimensions are separate time-spaces, wouldn’t that counter it? Or

Specially considering all heroes went into a coma shortly after getting exposed and later died even after Garou left. Blast even says that if Bang gets within melee range he would die instantly.
That’s fair, but she has ranged hax as well

And this radiation has a cosmic level radius? Even then her dimensions are separate time-spaces, wouldn’t that counter it? Or
It's only planetary.

Garou can't follow Kaguya into her dimensions with his own portals as he doesn't have dimensional travel.

It's only planetary.

Garou can't follow Kaguya into her dimensions with his own portals as he doesn't have dimensional travel.
Yeah someone mentioned his portals, but kaguya’s dimensions are separate time-spaces so I’m not sure if his portals would even work. Regardless my main point is that by bfr-ing herself, it would counter his radiation attacks, and with ranged hax can counter his passive radiation

Couldn't Garou Just copy Kaguya's Teleportation/Dimensional travel ability?, he literally came back from the BFR using the ability Blast used to BFR him

Couldn't Garou Just copy Kaguya's Teleportation/Dimensional travel ability?, he literally came back from the BFR using the ability Blast used to BFR him
Well there’s an extra layer to it considering he’d also have to copy chakra first, but I’m not saying that’s impossible I’m sure he could

I wasn’t exactly using her dimension hopping as a win con, but more as a counter to his attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back