• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou Avatar of God "Absolute Evil" vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there’s an extra layer to it considering he’d also have to copy chakra first, but I’m not saying that’s impossible I’m sure he could

I wasn’t exactly using her dimension hopping as a win con, but more as a counter to his attacks
I mean Garou has understanding of all the energy in the universe so learning chakra would be child's play for him.

I mean Garou has understanding of all the energy in the universe so learning chakra would be childs play for him.
I mean like I said I don’t doubt it’s possible, we just haven’t seen him copy any layered system/ability so we can’t say how quick he’d replicate it

and again I was only using her dimension hopping as a means to avoid attacks, not so much as a win con itself

I mean Garou has understanding of all the energy in the universe so learning chakra would be child's play for him.
Energy which is nothing like Narutos energy
to copy Kaguyas power you need to copy stuff on a genetic level, then copy physical energy, then copy spiritual energy, then copy nature energy and finally you need to make the leap to Six Paths Chakra from that

to copy Kaguyas power you need to copy stuff on a genetic level, then copy physical energy, then copy spiritual energy, then copy nature energy and finally you need to make the leap to Six Paths Chakra from that
If he were in a naruto fight he’d have cosmic awareness of the energy of the naruto universe
Sorry pal

With verse equalization those energy types would all fall under Garou's cosmic awareness

He learned time travel and in the second he transformed, he learned gravity manipulation potent enough to create blackholes

How so? The only people radiation had an effect on were those with little to no radiation resistance iirc
Well only for this point I'll copy what I wrote forever ago:
  • Being on a plane: 0.001 mSv a hour
  • Natural background radiation someone from the US will receive: 0.1 mSv a year
  • A chest X-Ray: 1.2 mSv
  • The US limit for Nuclear Workers: 50 mSv a year
  • The radiation that Chernobyl Recovery workers were it by: 170 mSv
  • Unshielded radiation levels in space: 400-900 mSv a year
  • 800 rads (8 grays) for consistently fatal ranges of radiation death within 7-28 days even with top medical care = 8,000 mSv
  • 1,000 rads (Confirmed threshold for acute radiation syndrome) = 10,000 mSv
  • Radiation received by people when Chernobyl went critical: 16,000 mSv
  • >3,000 rads (30 grays) range where the person usually dies within 24-48 hours due to radiation exposure and organ failure = 30,000 mSv
  • 5,000 rads (50 gray) range where the nervous system shuts down due to radiation damaging how bio-electricity moves through your body = 50,000 mSv
So basically being in outer space is about 4,000 times the radiation levels of a standard human. Being given a lethal dose of radiation within minutes would indicate about 40 to 125 times that radiation output (well maybe not since unshielded radiation is per year while that level of radiation was only a couple minutes/seconds of exposure).

• 800 rads (8 grays) for consistently fatal ranges of radiation death within 7-28 days even with top medical care = 8,000 mSv
  • >3,000 rads (30 grays) range where the person usually dies within 24-48 hours due to radiation exposure and organ failure = 30,000 mSv
  • 5,000 rads (50 gray) range where the nervous system shuts down due to radiation damaging how bio-electricity moves through your body = 50,000 mSv
So basically being in outer space is about 4,000 times the radiation levels of a standard human. Being given a lethal dose of radiation within minutes would indicate about 40 to 125 times that radiation output (well maybe not since unshielded radiation is per year while that level of radiation was only a couple minutes/seconds of exposure).
Sorry just to clarify, you’re saying cosmic radiation is 4,000 times the levels of a standard human and within minutes could roughly amplify by 40-125 times?

And is that what he passively emits or is it the result of his nuclear fission punches? Or both

Sorry just to clarify, you’re saying cosmic radiation is 4,000 times the levels of a standard human and within minutes could roughly amplify by 40-125 times?

And is that what he passively emits or is it the result of his nuclear fission punches? Or both
that's all passive
he'd simply demolish non resistant foes who come near a nuclear fission punch

So since Garou’s radiation can affect people dozens of meters away and kill them within minutes, I assume that means his passive radiation is 5,000+ rad (50,000+ MsV).

you’re saying cosmic radiation is 4,000 times the levels of a standard human
Basically
  • A human will receive 0.1 mSv a year or 0.0000114 mSv per hour
  • On a plane you'll receive 0.001 mSv per hour (about 87.719x the amount on the ground)
  • In outer space you'll receive 0.045 mSv to 0.102 per hour (about 3,947.368 to 8,947.368x the amount on the ground)
  • Garou's exposure, we'll say its similar to that of Chernobyl, is 16,000 mSv per hour or 1,403,508,771.929x that on ground level or 350,000 times more potent than the cosmic radiation Kaguya would be exposed to.
And is that what he passively emits
Passive
his nuclear fission punches?
Nuclear punches are actually much worse if Kaguya is close to them. To quote a book that discussed this:

VGfOXE2.png

So if his punches have similar levels of radiation to fission bombs, you're looking at 240 to 290 grays at the epicenter. Or 15-18x the intensity of what someone at Chernobyl would be exposed to, but instead of per hour its per minute.

passive. it incaped the heroes including zombieman in a likely less than a minute and would kill someone like Bang who could stand it a little longer due to willpower if they where to get into melee range, according to Blast. Even before Garou left they were all unconscious wich implies coma. By the time he left and fought Saitama and returned they were all dead.

His nuclear fission punches are also radioactive, it could probably be calced how much radiation they were releasing by the size of the explosions, but idk how high being in the epicenter of one would be (specially one who seems to dwarf Earth when compared to Jupiter.)

If we accept his Gamma ray burst as being radioactive it would probably be some absolutely stupid amounts of radiation even if we downscale it to it's small size, as it's pretty much just radiation being fired. Like Godzilla "does not give you cancer, straight up melts you and your lead armor" levels.

If we accept his Gamma ray burst as being radioactive it would probably be some absolutely stupid amounts of radiation
Well if you do want to know
Astronomical distances are typically reported in units of parsecs (the distance at which we note a parallax shift of one arc-second with a baseline of two astronomical units). One parsec is approximately 3.26 light-years or about 3.08x10^18 cm. A sphere of this radius has a surface area of about 1.2x10^38 cm2 using the formula A=4πr 2 . This means that, in the case of a GRB, the available energy has to fill this area. At a distance of one parsec, the energy flux from a GRB is about 8.36x10^14 ergs cm-2, giving a radiation dose rate of 8.36x10^10 Gy. Similar calculations for supernovae indicate that, assuming a supernova gamma energy of 10^47ergs, gamma radiation dose at the top of Earth’s atmosphere will be about six orders of magnitude lower. These doses then follow the inverse square law for supernovae and GRB at greater distances. It is noteworthy that a GRB at the distance of the Andromeda Galaxy, about 1 MPc, will deliver a gamma ray dose of nearly 0.1 Gy, twice the allowed annual dose for radiation workers in the US.
Or for a zoom in
dose rate of 8.36x10^10 Gy
Which is 350 million times the radiation intensity compared to the epicenter of a nuclear bomb (with the supernova end)

Even if he did he still could not copy Kaguya as he would be missing an equivalent to six paths stuff and genetic copying
If people are saying he can now they would definitely be exaggerating 100x harder if he copied something wich is 100% supernatural and possibly the only real superpower unexplained by science in OPM other than God stuff. (wich is also somewhat cosmic/science inspired)

So, pretty much, Kaguya's dead the moment Garou gets close enough? She just doesn't have resistance to his radiation output.

What's she really supposed to do him, given the scope of his capabilities?

Basically
  • A human will receive 0.1 mSv a year or 0.0000114 mSv per hour
  • On a plane you'll receive 0.001 mSv per hour (about 87.719x the amount on the ground)
  • In outer space you'll receive 0.045 mSv to 0.102 per hour (about 3,947.368 to 8,947.368x the amount on the ground)
  • Garou's exposure, we'll say its similar to that of Chernobyl, is 16,000 mSv per hour or 1,403,508,771.929x that on ground level or 350,000 times more potent than the cosmic radiation Kaguya would be exposed to.

Passive

Nuclear punches are actually much worse if Kaguya is close to them. To quote a book that discussed this:

VGfOXE2.png

So if his punches have similar levels of radiation to fission bombs, you're looking at 240 to 290 grays at the epicenter. Or 15-18x the intensity of what someone at Chernobyl would be exposed to, but instead of per hour its per minute.
That’s fair, but she’s been shown to dimension hop to avoid damage can’t she do that to avoid his nuclear fission punches along with its effects? And pretty much any other attacks

Plus with speed equalized, how would garou deal with a portal + ash bone combo? I feel like most will say adapt but has he adapted to disintegration before? Or existence erasure? I feel like at some point it’s gotta be considered nlf

Plus with speed equalized, how would garou deal with a portal + ash bone combo? I feel like most will say adapt but has he adapted to disintegration before? Or existence erasure? I feel like at some point it’s gotta be considered nlf
his instinctive reactions help him to move/dodge, it is so good that he can make his whole body move and fight while he is asleep

Plus with speed equalized, how would garou deal with a portal + ash bone combo?
As a question, don't the ash bones have to pierce the target first to effect them? If so he might be durable enough to resist his skin breaking.

As for deconstruction his only resistance feat is being unaffected by the gravitational force a black hole. Don't know if that counts or not.

Or existence erasure?
EE he can only resist if he copies Nature Energy/Sage Energy or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back