• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"At least Mountain level+ (Harmed and defeated Jasper who could survive this explosion point-blank, Capable of casually destroying Peridot's escape pod. Caused a mountainside to collapse through punching a corrupted Gem. Oneshot Peridot. Able to take on and defeat 3 battalions of Quartz Soldiers alongside Bismuth. Should be far superior to Ruby and Sapphire)"

No ancient transport ship, no.

Low high isn't really combat applicable right? I remember that when Pearl was stabbed she was stuck in the gem for more than a day (or was it actually lower? can't remember).

Amethyst can come back in minutes, so it seems like Pearl just takes long because she wants to. Although I think it was confirmed that when a fusion is poofed, she simply split up, so Ruby and Sapphire would have to refuse real quick or else they would just get beat up.

80 seconds is the combat applicable timeframe, though for garnet she'd get split before gettingnpoofed

If it takes over a minute it's Combat applicable but All Might can just wail on her until he destroys her gem in that case

@Schnee seeing as her gems are protected by armored gauntlets, and all might has no idea how gems work, there isn't any reason to assume he'd try to destroy her gems

She sees several possibilities of what might happens and knows what to do to make the one she wants become truth; it has shown to be able to foresee multiple versions of an entire day in a second.

Her Precog is pretty inconsistent when it comes to combat tho because the writers have no idea how to write a character with Precognition correctly, so they just ignore the fact she has Precog until it becomes relevant to the plot, like, for real, this is annoying, why doesn't she use that thing more frequently? She gets hit pretty regularly in the show.

I mean, is it a "I see the exact location your punch will land in the next second" kind of thing? Just the description you gave doesn't really imply that and if this isn't how it works then her getting hit often would make sense.

Her precog allows her to see the possible outcomes of whatever situation she's in, to the point that she can forsee an entire days worth of posibilities.

Andytrenom said:
I mean, is it a "I see the exact location your punch will land in the next second" kind of thing? Just the description you gave doesn't really imply that and if this isn't how it works then her getting hit often would make sense.
Yes, it is exactly that, thats even how it was shown to work in its debut, where she was shown to use it to avoid multiple strikes from from a corrupted gem and defeat it in one punch by hitting it's weak point

It means she can see all possible outcomes of an event and by following the sequence of events that leads that outcome, she can react the one she wants without being able to directly affect causality itself.

Though it gets messed up severely should she try to predict something that has a high likelihood of being extremely unlikely, such as Steven going on a suicide mission to homeworld, Pearl putting earth in danger by pretending to be Peridot just to fuse with garnet, ruby deciding to become a cowboy, etc.

Back