• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tfw the two of Gard match still not end yet and you instead make another one, and Gard spam still goes on KEK#Slapped

Well, let's do a Sailor Moon matches who not named Usagi, Rei, or Makoto this time!! But with some of flavour, they gonna have prep time!! And also aside this one there is Ami against this and this in my "Who have better prep time matches" list!! This proofing if Ami IQ is truly 300 or above or belo-#Kicked

Alright, let's go!!

-Base Gardevoir and Fully Awoken Sailor Mercury are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Both have 3 days prep time

-Place: Tokyo City

-Range are 50 to 100 meters

-Win via anything!!!

Sailor Mercury
Gardevoir by pokemonone4all-d95t6c1

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Oh look, some respect for Vel for using an SM character that isn't Moon.

Anyway, got an essay to do, BRB

Eh, i'm more willing to use Haruka instead Ami, but since Ami matches could be interesting in the end i use Ami instead.

Well, let me start with AP before someone said that Gardevoir One Shot:

• 310 Megaton<Mars (without purpose)<<<Nephirite's shadow<<<Moon<Real Nephrite<<<Jupiter<<<Jadeite<<Venus<<<<Kunzite<<<<Second key Senshis<Dark king Endimiyon.
Noted that their durability are higher than their AP as they took attacks from DK Endimiyon and Berly.

The real cal howard said:
In that case, Gardevoir prays to Arceus to smite her opponent for her ovo
3 day of prep?

it's enough for Mercury to find The Movie Arceus and the Jewel of life and summon a meteor for neutralize Arceus if he want to come

Well i'll just wait what Cal's waifu can do to put down her opponent

For mercury, since OP added Prep Time, she could start with the holy sword which wipe out from Existence the opponent.

Shall i join? :^)

So does Gard, Clairvoyance + Precog is a thing, unless the holy sword is long ranged AoE, and she even could start with Black Hole thing.

Hmmm.

This is really good. I don't know who can edge it out.

Mercury has battle analysis and should be able to scan Gardevoir. She can bfr with her hyperspace battle and then attack with ice-based powers. Plus the sword can erase people.

I just wait the arguments for Gardevoire, because for Now, i can see Mercury Analysis and BFR or Maybe Erase with the sword

Back