• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Well, I heard somewhere that the gap between Small Star and Star level is small so I guess I can do this. The fight takes place in an indestructible planet.

Ganondorf: 0

Sata: 5

Downfall Timeline Ganondorf and Phase 2 Satan. Na Bong thingy is restricted. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Phase 3 now has SS durability, so physical attacks aren't going to work, eliminating. several of Gannon's main attacks. Fire and light manipulation would just make Satan stronger, so they are out as well.

In Phase 3, Satan is a lot less playful, so he is very likely to simply read Ganon's mind (don't know if Ganon has resistance to that) and copy his abilities then use them back.

Link doesn't have resistance to a lot of the hax Ganon has, so then I'm assuming then that Ganon doesn't use them when he fights, in which case I'm voting Satan via durability, personality, and power copy

Physically, Satan is weaker then, but assuming the difference in power isn't that large I still give it to Satan via cloning and power copying,

He does...if it's not Link.

Zelda: Seals her in crystals or possesses her.

Midna: Kills her as a giant intangible head made of flames.

Phantom Ganon: BFRs him to the gap between dimensions from half a country away. (Heck, if he has his trident on him, he'll BFR Link too)

Oh lol. Does he both being arrogant or showing off first? Or do anything that would give Satan time to read his mind and copy his powers?

If not, Ganon takes this with hax and BFR

The signs of arrogance he's shown was playing his organ while Link was approaching his tower and not killing Link as a 10 yr old.

I have no idea how that would translate to a one on one fight. Though I suppose with the complete Triforce he'd be even more arrogant than normal.

I'll conservatively give it to Ganondorf, unless someone else comes up with a good reason that Satan would copy and hax Ganon before he does anything.

This fight looks like it depends who pulls off their tactics first, Satan could use his 200 quadrillion clones to distract Ganon while reading his mind and gaining his powers, or Ganon could straight up BFR him before Satan could do anything.

Both also have potent hax that the other does not, Satan has gravity manipulation strong enough to move Jupiter, Ganon has invisibility and intangibility just to name a few, although Ganon does have more abilities overall than Satan.

Also what exactly is the extent of Satand mind reading, correct me if im wrong but I'd assume he could also see what Ganon would do next and counter with his own tactics.

Satan's mind reading lets him see his opponent's abilities, so he can copy them even without the opponent using them first. He can also see what ability is going to be used next to copy it in advance, as he was able to see Jin's plan to use X52 then use it himself before Jin could.

I cast my vote in favour of Satan, he would see that Ganon would attempt something like BFR, so he would copy his power and he can BFR Ganon instead. And in the event Ganon Dodges all of Satans attacks, it'll likely just get to a point where Satan will have copied all his abilities and then use his gravity manipulation to pin Ganon down or overwhelm him via his mass duplication.

Satan can of course read minds and copy most skills with ease, allowing him to be able to outsmart and outdo his opponent most of the time. He also possesses superior fighting skills and can clone himself quadrillions of times (technically an infinite amount of times) who are all equally as strong as the original and can think independently. Satan also has more than one life.

Vote: Satan

Ganon was given mind manipulation since. Ganon is more likely to screw with Satan if he attempts to read the demon. Top that off with Ganon's hax that can be used from far away and, well...

Back