• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

Hmmmm... Nicholas thinks. He doesn't appear to be able to naturally use magic, and it seems to be extremely important. He walks towards the library in a attempt to find information on the subject.

Yuuki flips through and makes note of some of the contents of of the books, especially the ones that detailed history.

Hmm, lots to unpack here.

She then sees the book Apollyon got, and just sorta peaks over her shoulder to read it as well

"Hm... Rather nice place... maybe I could put a castle of my own..." They would try to look for a somewhat empty place, somewhere big enough to place a whole castle. As they closed their eyes, trying to get a feel of what powers they had... They were still not used to have these powers, but oh well, what time to learn than now.

@ZephyrosOmega

Without skipping a beat, Kahl responds somewhat somberly.

"My name is Majme. I... I don't really know where I am. I was kind of just hoping that this was somewhere I know exists, so I could get an idea of this place..."

"It's military property. You've gotta be in the military to be up here."

The man doesn't seem to be hostile, at least. "Are you new here? We don't get a lot of goblins in Ordo Vis."
Surprised by the guard striking up a conversation Glump disrupts his survey work and gives the man his attention.

"Glump is new in this place." Glump nods. "Glump came up here to search for other goblins. Do you have any idea where Glump could find the few goblins that are in Ordo Vis?"
Glump realized he had been stupid and asking a local should have been the first thing Glump did. Glump was embarrassed about the mistake, but decide to not mind it too much. Glump was just Glump after all. Nobody expected anything from Glump.

@Jackythejack

"...am I stylish?" V.W. bluntly asks in her usual emotionless tone. She probably can't tell.
“Uh...” Bailey looked her over and sorta just...stared. “I mean I like the suit. Chicks in suits makes the guys go wild.”

That‘s what all their guy friends told them. “I’m not good with deciding what’s stylish but...I think you’re making the look work?” They shrugged.

@DMUA

"Damn right we should!" An old man shakes his fist at you. He's got a bushy beard and hair that sorta sticks up in spikes, as well as an orange button-up shirt and a black... sorta like glasses, but darker, and covering his eyes. "We're gonna put those damn dirty Guardians in their place!"

"Sit down, old man!" Someone else in the bar shouts at him, then motions towards you. "'Ey. Ignore old man henderson, he don't know what he's talking about."

@Crimson

Deathtopia's strike hits him in the neck, causing him to go down. It wasn't a clean strike though, so instead of instant unconsciousness, the guard's now on one knee, panting and grunting as he massages his injured area.

@Library Gang

Oh, Apollyon... certainly finds something alright. In the very first world map, between Guardia and Ordo Vis, lies a place called "god's prison". the map says it's a mountain with a series of isolated islands. And inside that mountain... is the world map of a place she recognizes.

Her home. Algo.

@Hl3

The guards do look a bit concerned at his statement. "This is Ordo Vis, the magitek empire. Do you know how you got out here? You may need medical attention."

@Doot

Well, there is a nice field right there... might draw attention to place it right next to a village, though.

@DontTalkDT

"Uh, not on my own. You get some of 'em wandering the wilderness, stealing from caravans and all that, but not a lot of them really come around here. I am gonna have to ask you again to leave, though. Really... you really shouldn't be up here. Not legal."

"... Is that his first name or his last na- I'm getting distracted."

"... I don't mind him talking. I do want to know what's going on around here. Why do you hate the guardians this much? The name doesn't exactly seem like something prone to atrocities against one's people."

"This is..."

Apollyon looks shocked suddenly.

"How..."

She looks in disbelief for some time.

"God's Prison. Algo. That's... where I'm from. It seems my suspicion is proven."

"A field... hm... maybe people will see it and approach? Doesn't really matter, it is my place, I can kick them out with ease." They extended their hands forward, as they tried summmonning, or welll... making appear the Demon Castle, as they looked through their knowledge... trying to think deep about what else they can do.

She blushes a bit at the wink but -- quickly brushes it off. Stupid thoughts, messing with her head. It was like this at school too. But -- she had much more pressing matters. Clothes weren't the only things she was wondering about.

"Dresses, mainly, but ... I was also wondering about the whole layout of this place. You see, I'm kind of a tourist. Are there any areas in particular someone like me could check out? I wanted to see the best clothes in the district first, of course!"

tumblr_inline_on94kvOYAt1s1b21t_500.gifv

"So you were from this world afterall? I guess that saves you on the figuring out how things work aspect." She comments, still looking over the book

"Only sort of, I don't know these lands. But that likely confirms it, my goal is unlikely to have been achieved for the rest of these places."

She notes.

"I wonder if the people I once knew... if they're still even alive."

"If you don't recognize these places, then this is either before or after your time period, meaning it's unlikely anyone you knew is around, unless they were immortals of some sort." She responds, without the slightest bit of tact

Apollyon doesn't know what exactly to say to the new person that spoke to her, as a lot of those words just don't really make sense to her in that context.

"They were mortal, as far as I knew at least."

She noted, seemingly somewhat shaken.

"So they're either not born yet, or long dead, huh. Not even in a new life..."

She seems lost in thought for some time.

“Gah...M-My gun!”

Where the hell did I...don’t tell me. I didn’t lose it did I?!

“Oh. Oh thank god.”

This is the only thing I have...the others left me. I’m alone. Good. I like to be alone, no one can bother me. No one at all. Yeah...should really get going somewhere. The woman in the chair is already gone...that’s a dead end as far as I see it.

“Hmm...I’ll go left.”

I have no idea where I’m going and honestly I prefer it that way. Familiarity is never fun...not for me at least.

Derek heads west into a random location, brandishing his pistol within his palms.

“...Alright maybe a little company couldn’t hurt. Come here crows!”

With a swarm of crows trailing him and flocking around him. Perching themselves on his shoulders.

Last edited:
Alexander has, after entering the town, casually been leaning against the wall of a building. Silently watching all the people coming and going, he decides after getting a good look at the town life, to test the people's reactions.

Without moving a muscle, he exerts his power over the weather; attempting to cause it to snow without warning.

Apollyon doesn't know what exactly to say to the new person that spoke to her, as a lot of those words just don't really make sense to her in that context.

"They were mortal, as far as I knew at least."

She noted, seemingly somewhat shaken.

"So they're either not born yet, or long dead, huh. Not even in a new life..."

She seems lost in thought for some time.
"Hey, you think we should head over to this 'God's Prison' and see that Algo place?"

"Well, in either case, them not being around means you don't have to worry about as much. No worrying about meeting them and catching up, or having to protect them, and thus you can focus on your goal more."

"Perhaps you could look into your lineage to find out which it is. Not sure where you'd go about doing that, but maybe the option is there if you wanted clarity."

@Andy

Inducer, in his search, comes across a small shop selling various weapons. Though, none of them seem to be on the same level as the halberds that those guards were using, and are more basic metallic weapons. Still, they make excellent tracing fodder.

@DMUA

"He's talking about Guardia, the country. Things have been going downhill for a few decades now. Skirmishes here and there, stuff like that. Most of us just want to be done with it, even if it means a war. 'Least we'd win."

He seems rather confident in this country's military prowess...

@MaidRips

Her flattery works, and the storekeeper can't help but grin. "Well, you came to the right place. Can't say there's a lot to do here, though. It's just a border village, that's all. If you're here for tourism, you should head northeast, to the capital. Now THERE's a spot to get some entertainment!"

With that said, he begins to lead her over to the outfits her size. "Any of these catch your fancy?"

@InfiniteDay

Nicholas' serach led him to a book, a basic guide to magic and something called "Aether". [Now's your reason for having read that document]

@Crimson

Deathtopia's excellent takedown wasn't enough to alert any other guards. So... good job for him. There's still the problem of that barrier, though.

@Town

Multiple things then happened at once.

At Alexander's will, a storm suddenly began to brew overhead, causing snow to start falling despite the previously warm temperature they had been experiencing only moments before. Instantly afterwards, a rush of air suddenly greets everyone in the town, as a massive, menacing-looking castle manifested in the field nearby.

@clothing store
Feeling the sudden chill and seeing the snow and castle surprised Abel who called into the shop for the others, “Guys you might want to see this. It suddenly started snowing and a castle just appeared from nowhere.”

"I don't think there'll be much point in going there, not as we are now at least. Since I'm here, I need to continue my mission here."

Apollyon said, seemingly wordlessly agreeing with Yuuki, but having a visible hint of regret.

Then, she noted the snowstorm going on outside, and sighed.

"I suppose subtlety was not to be expected from these folk. I'm not sure if there's much point in staying here. This border town will achieve nothing for me."

"Ah. Right..."

Pretty unfortunate, but, it's not Naldo's fight.

"... What about more local stuff? Rumors, and whatnot. I feel like I'm at the dead center of one for myself, but..."

Naldo looks out the window on a whim to see nothing short of sheer nonsense, with a sudden snowstorm and a castle showing up out of nowhere.

V.M. narrows her eyes, looking towards the sudden Castle through the weather. "....interesting." She turns to the rest of the @clothing store gang. "Do we investigate?" She bluntly asks in a cold tone.

Nicholas' serach led him to a book, a basic guide to magic and something called "Aether". [Now's your reason for having read that document]
After all this time, those 10 minutes payed off!

Nicholas find a guide to a mysterious force called Aether. Reading through it, he finds that all natural things in this world, including Mana, are bound together by Aether. He also finds out that he has something called a Index Arcanum, Semita Arcanum and Primaris Arcanum. If he could just control that, he could use Magic. The problem was, he needed a way to command his Maga into a desired effect, but once he did, he could universally apply it. He sat down, and began to read further.

"Fair enough, getting to a more major city is the best course of action. Likely before people get mad at all that stuff outside." Yuuki comments, looking though the rest of the book quickly.

"I've learned a decent amount here, I believe, so I'll be heading out now toward a capital or something, or maybe I'll actually stick around to see how things turn out with the others and the locals first, not sure yet."

"Man... that felt..."

Way too real.

"H-Haha, whatever, right? Maybe i'll get used to it...sigh."

Deathtopia, being the LARPer that he is, never actually even punched anyone before. Being thrown into the fray like that... he had fought in dreams before, but this felt different. However, he mustered that this must be a learning process. Not like any of these people are real anyway.

As for the barrier, Deathtopia had noticed a form of... Void, within him. Like nonexistence itself. When reaching towards it, his existence itself gets blurred, almost as if he had never existed at all. He became invisible too.

"What an extremely extra way to go intagible."

Now not being someone, Deathtopia atempts to pass through the barrier.

“Hey, is there anybody here?” I ask around, before noticing that there’s snow and a castle outside

“Oh shit, something is happening. Be right back!”

After tracing all the weapon inside, I go out to take a look

Back