• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Chakra just magic energy or something?

And even if it's infused with Chakra, sand is still sand, and Toph certainly can control that. He also can't trap her due to her superior LS with bending
No its lifeforce as clarified by kakashi as he explains how to walk up a tree. Second blood is 85% to like 70% water if not more. So like water is still water so why doesnt everyone blood bend? Its like if you need special training or something crazy.

I changed my vote to neutral for now.
Anyway, the class K is from lee braces while moving and even fighting, so obviously he is way above class K and he did not suddenly become 500 times higher LS 1 month after his fight with naruto so I think it is fine that the LS from 1 month from the fight is used. If he has far higher LS then this is a match gaara is taking, as toph won't be breaking out of his sand coffin and toph will nig be wrestling any sand from him, and he can do that and still overpower her with sand

I just can't see where toph wins thats the issue here. She gets caught once it's over. Garaa can take more then she can and his stamina s higher as well. I just don't think she has what it takes

and even fighting, so obviously he is way above class K and he did not suddenly become 500 times higher LS 1 month
Why not? There's been other hilariously large jumps with training before.

Cause both are valid.
You're attempting to give her a weakness she doesn't have. If you have a scan of them failing to bend a sand or earth spirit sure, but as of now you're giving her a non-existent weakness.

Why not? There's been other hilariously large jumps with training before.

You're attempting to give her a weakness she doesn't have. If you have a scan of them failing to bend a sand or earth spirit sure, but as of now you're giving her a non-existent weakness.
Im giving a demonstrated weakness of all benders being unable to bend life/lifeforms without specific training as shown with the swamp water tribe and blood bending. Thats not me putting a weakness thats a fact in her world. Now that garaa has lifeforce in sand isn't me making it so. Unless you can show me she can bend anything at all that has some form of life in it thats not my problem.

So what exactly is Gaara's wincon here?

Toph;
  • Controls his sand
  • Has almost twice his AP
  • Supposedly has far greater lifting strength
  • Can control any earth not just sand
  • Has pseudo precognition
Just the first point alone basically renders Gaara helpless, everything he does involves his sand

So what exactly is Gaara's wincon here?

Toph;
  • Controls his sand
  • Has almost twice his AP
  • Supposedly has far greater lifting strength
  • Can control any earth not just sand
  • Has pseudo precognition
Just the first point alone basically renders Gaara helpless, everything he does involves his sand
Cant control his sand...

You haven't really proven that
There is more evidence to prove she can't then she can. Second if she attempts to and can't it will then proceed to kill her unable to break free. Third when he activates partial transformation which is a speed amp and strength amp he then proceeds to surpass her.

There is more evidence to prove she can't then she can. Second if she attempts to and can't it will then proceed to kill her unable to break free. Third when he activates partial transformation which is a speed amp and strength amp he then proceeds to surpass her.
So lets do this.
Garaa- faster, stronger, and going for kill. Yikes

when he activates partial transformation which is a speed amp and strength amp he then proceeds to surpass her.
I agree with superior speed, but Toph is still stronger. Partial Transformation has an unspecified boost. You do not know if he is stronger. It is safer to assume that Toph is still stronger. Also, Toph's psuedo-precog should even out the slight speed gap.
Garaa- faster, stronger, and going for kill.
Toph- Psuedo-precog, Stronger, Going for the win, area advantage, sand bending, battle experience, battle sense, close combat. Yikes.

I agree with superior speed, but Toph is still stronger. Partial Transformation has an unspecified boost. You do not know if he is stronger. It is safer to assume that Toph is still stronger. Also, Toph's psuedo-precog should even out the slight speed gap.

Toph- Psuedo-precog, Stronger, Going for the win, area advantage, sand bending, battle experience, battle sense, close combat. Yikes.
Even though naruto tailed beast transform increases his strength tremendously? So tailed beast increase vastly increases strength. Lol far stronger then toph and definetly faster. She doesnt go for kill like garaa will and garaa has a lot of battle expirence let alone fighting superior people at close combat people. And she can't bend his sand. Yikes bud isnt lookin good.

Even though naruto tailed beast transform increases his strength tremendously? So tailed beast increase vastly increases strength. Lol far stronger then toph and definetly faster. She doesnt go for kill like garaa will and garaa has a lot of battle expirence let alone fighting superior people at close combat people. And she can't bend his sand. Yikes bud isnt lookin good.
That is how this site works. If you have a problem, you can leave. I'm not going to deal with this. If you keep with these type of arguments, your vote may not count.

That is how this site works. If you have a problem, you can leave. I'm not going to deal with this. If you keep with these type of arguments, your vote may not count.
So me stating that his tailed beast transform would make him stronger and faster then toph then explaining how she can't bend his sand and we debate them in charcter since they're not bloodlusted which this version of garaa always is because of his personality. All my points are valid and make sense. There isn't a clear argument against mine. So giving examples and reasoning isn't how we do this? Aren't we trying to discuss who wins? This is a debate/fight. Just because you don't think my points are valid even though they are backed up with evidence isn't my fault. I gave you all that you need to know how garaa wins. My vote won't get removed because I have an opinion with reason. Thats not how this site works.

So me stating that his tailed beast transform would make him stronger and faster then toph then explaining how she can't bend his sand and we debate them in charcter since they're not bloodlusted which this version of garaa always is because of his personality. All my points are valid and make sense. There isn't a clear argument against mine. So giving examples and reasoning isn't how we do this? Aren't we trying to discuss who wins? This is a debate/fight. Just because you don't think my points are valid even though they are backed up with evidence isn't my fault. I gave you all that you need to know how garaa wins. My vote won't get removed because I have an opinion with reason. Thats not how this site works.
Partial Tailed beast doesn't make him stronger. If it did, it would show in the Naruto page in notes where his AP is in Partial Form. It doesn't. Which is exactly why he has a "higher" rating. She can bend his sand. If your reasoning is it being sentient, she still can. Sand is sand. Unless you can prove that she can't then I will concede.

No its lifeforce as clarified by kakashi as he explains how to walk up a tree. Second blood is 85% to like 70% water if not more. So like water is still water so why doesnt everyone blood bend? Its like if you need special training or something crazy.
This has nothing to do with Lifeforce. Bloodbending is so hard to do because it's very hard controlling the water inside of living creatures, which is why Hama and Katara needed the full moon for that. The only reason a bloodbender is controlling the human body is because blood contains water

However, none of this applies to Earthbending which doesn't deal with such things.

Partial Tailed beast doesn't make him stronger. If it did, it would show in the Naruto page in notes where his AP is in Partial Form. It doesn't. Which is exactly why he has a "higher" rating. She can bend his sand. If your reasoning is it being sentient, she still can. Sand is sand. Unless you can prove that she can't then I will concede.
As demonstrated throughout avatar you can't bend things without lifeforce without specific training such as with blood bending and the swamp water tribe with vines and plant life. Blood has water, plants have water yes this can be blended but with special training garaas sand has life in it. His own and the sentient sand with his mother. This is shown all throughtout naruto as well. So it wouldnt make sense for her to he able to bend his sand without having training to be able too. His higher would mean its strength would increase not just speed. You could even go as far as with the fact the ninja use chakra to increase there physical body speed and the tailed transformation is just more chakra it doesnt make sense not too. I need some form of evidence that toph can bend any form of life or I can't let her have it. Even here we have earth material inside them why can't she bend wood? Its made up of the same material. It just makes sense to not be able too without specific training to do so.

Th
As demonstrated throughout avatar you can't bend things without lifeforce without specific training such as with blood bending and the swamp water tribe with vines and plant life. Blood has water, plants have water yes this can be blended but with special training garaas sand has life in it. His own and the sentient sand with his mother. This is shown all throughtout naruto as well. So it wouldnt make sense for her to he able to bend his sand without having training to be able too. His higher would mean its strength would increase not just speed. You could even go as far as with the fact the ninja use chakra to increase there physical body speed and the tailed transformation is just more chakra it doesnt make sense not too. I need some form of evidence that toph can bend any form of life or I can't let her have it. Even here we have earth material inside them why can't she bend wood? Its made up of the same material. It just makes sense to not be able too without specific training to do so.
This is not because the water have life. Katara and Hama can easily drain entire fields of flowers from their water instantly

Bloodbending is hard because it's hard to control the water inside of a human.
Even here we have earth material inside them why can't she bend wood? Its made up of the same material. It just makes sense to not be able too without specific training to do so.
Why would an Earthbender be able to bend wood??? Wood has nothing to do with Earth.

This has nothing to do with Lifeforce. Bloodbending is so hard to do because it's very hard controlling the water inside of living creatures, which is why Hama and Katara needed the full moon for that. The only reason a bloodbender is controlling the human body is because blood contains water

However, none of this applies to Earthbending which doesn't deal with such things.
Similar to combustion bending or lightening bending different types of being requires different teachings. Garaas sand isn't just sand it has lifeforce its something completely different.

Similar to combustion bending or lightening bending different types of being requires different teachings. Garaas sand isn't just sand it has lifeforce its something completely different.
No it's not "completely different". It's still just sand + life force. There's nothing here that Toph can't bend and aside from bloodbending humans, the benders don't have difficulty to control water in living things

No it's not "completely different". It's still just sand + life force. There's nothing here that Toph can't bend and aside from bloodbending humans, the benders don't have difficulty to control water in living things
Blood is still just water. Or how air is still just air so why don't all benders fly or pull out of peoples lung like like in Korra? These are skills that have to be trained. Lightning has to be trained. Yes this is still just sand, but with lifeforce and she can't bend that. Fire is just combustion with oxygen. Why can't airbender just take away all the oxygen? Some can through training. Or why can't everyone do certain things. Because its their natural bending being used differently or manipulated through a source such as water through a plant. As soon as she can manipulate sand through life force ill give it to you but she can't and hasnt been able too.

Bloodbending is that much harder to do because it requires far more precision and sophistication to use it compared to regular waterbending

And besides, blood is not purely water
And this sand isnt purely sand either. Do ya get it yet? This sand would require far more percision and sophistication then normal sand

And this sand isnt purely sand either. Do ya get it yet? This sand would require far more percision and sophistication then normal sand
This is purely sand. Life force isn't something physical like blood physically being made from more than just water

As I said, the reason why bloodbending humans is hard isn't because they're alive, since they can control the water inside of plants just fine despite them being alive too, as well as Hama easily bloodbending Rats, but because for humans it requires more skill to perform it

It's normal sand that is sentient. If my door had a mind of it's own, it is still 100% a door. It just has a mind.
You're door wouldn't be alive. If robots have lifeforce do they have a life
This is purely sand. Life force isn't something physical like blood physically being made from more than just water

As I said, the reason why bloodbending humans is hard isn't because they're alive, since they can control the water inside of plants just fine despite them being alive too, as well as Hama easily bloodbending Rats, but because for humans it requires more skill to perform it
It's more then sand still just like lightning or metal even yes its earth but more than

Yes

Bleach doors have souls, doesn't make them any less a door.
It makes it more than just a door. Life energy in sand makes it more then just sand. And life energy exist in airbender and can be blended you have to learn how like avatar did

Metal bending is still earth just with more concentrated Minerals. Sand is sand with life force you can't bend the lifeforce you can't bend the sand
Toph isn't not bending life force. Shes bending sand. Please end this argument. You are either confused, trolling or just ignorant. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Toph isn't not bending life force. Shes bending sand. Please end this argument. You are either confused, trolling or just ignorant. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Then you don't understand naruto and just can't comprehend that it isnt just sand. My bad its too big too comprehend

Then you don't understand naruto and just can't comprehend that it isnt just sand. My bad its too big too comprehend
If you are implying that sentience is a physical object, then please stop. Your argument makes no sense. You are pulling for straws at this point. I'm not going to debate or argue this. If you want to cry because your favorite verse is losing a match-up, then go ahead. Just don't do it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back