• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scan?

And he never used it in a single one of his fights, so not at all in character.
It would be fair to say not in charcter but if he noticed she couls have earth bending he could possibly go for that also it'll be a sec but I'll go find it

Oh yeah mean how the author explains how she does so but cant see the attacks? Crazy almost as if you didnt watch it or the part when there is a hand that sneaks up on her from behind and throws her?
Or maybe it was because tens of people attacked her all at the same time and she didn'r had enough time to defend herself? Because the scene showed that she is constantly being jumped on by the Dai Li

Or maybe it was because tens of people attacked her all at the same time and she didn'r had enough time to defend herself? Because the scene showed that she is constantly being jumped on by the Dai Li
Or did you hear the part when the CREATOR OF AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER explains that no she can't see them but she can see them do the punch which allowes her to predict the attack?

Or did you hear the part when the CREATOR OF AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER explains that no she can't see them but she can see them do the punch which allowes her to predict the attack?
Watch from 2:14. Toph destroyed something thrown at her in the air.

Feats > Statements. And you still did not contradicted my video aside from sending some link

As an example why WoG statements should be taken with a grain of salt: Akira Toriyama, DB's creator, said SSJ was a 10 times multiplier. Does it mean that it is? Of course not, because literally everything suggests against his statement. And since you used DB, I can use it too

The video literally says that she will have a tough time. In that same clip shown when the guy said that Toph can't see the projectiles, we see Toph do just that. Deflect projectiles.
The dude you are referring to is the creator of the show saying she can't see them. But reacts based on their movements

Feats > Statements. And you still did not contradicted my video aside from sending some link

As an example why WoG statements should be taken with a grain of salt: Akira Toriyama, DB's creator, said SSJ was a 10 times multiplier. Does it mean that it is? Of course not, because literally everything suggests against his statement. And since you used DB, I can use it too
You then told me that's a bad example so I gave you an different one. Also that statement contradicts itself as for this one doesn't cause it explains itself and makes sense

A writer saying a character can’t do something that’s been shown and stated in the show is called Death of the Author.

Showings and feats > WoG.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/VS_Battles_Glossary

• Word of God: Often abbreviated as "WOG" or "WoG." Author, or editorial, statements about a certain franchise, and/or its characters. However, take note that if this heavily contradicts, rather than complements, reliable in-story statements or feats, we tend to disregard them.
They explain why she does both of those scenes. It isn't contradicted at all in the way they explain it

Im not stating that instance as he being hit by it. Im using the authors statement which isn't contradicted to show why she can't see them
She definitely sensed them and reacted accordingly. Problem is, that too many projectiles were fired at once so she got overwhelmed

And what? You still said nothing about the video I showed you. Please explain yourself why she isn't reacting to something airborne. I'll wait
The guy is using an airborne attack she can sense he's on all fours and suddenlu isn't feeling the earth move with him on wait he hasnt come down yet what he just did but not with the earth I guess he must of thrown it at me guess ill just bend it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back