• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is using an airborne attack she can sense he's on all fours and suddenlu isn't feeling the earth move with him on wait he hasnt come down yet what he just did but not with the earth I guess he must of thrown it at me guess ill just bend it then.
He was in the air. When he threw the attack he was pretty high in the air and only then he threw the earth balls. However Toph knew exactly from where he sent them and hit him back, then he was sent flying for a bit, and Toph hit him two more times on his way down, when he was airborne in both cases

He was in the air. When he threw the attack he was pretty high in the air and only then he threw the earth balls. However Toph knew exactly from where he sent them and hit him back, then he was sent flying for a bit, and Toph hit him two more times on his way down, when he was airborne in both cases
First he was on all fours okay. Jumped up with earth cause toph can feel the jump and the removal of the earth. He then throws the earth at toph yes. But lands without the earth so then knows that he had to of thrown it at her. She knows which was hes facing and what direction its coming from. She then throws them back in the same directing hits said person feel the person being hit throws 2 more.

First he was on all fours okay. Jumped up with earth cause toph can feel the jump and the removal of the earth. He then throws the earth at toph yes. But lands without the earth so then knows that he had to of thrown it at her. She knows which was hes facing and what direction its coming from. She then throws them back in the same directing hits said person feel the person being hit throws 2 more.
He jumped after Toph hit him when he was on all fours, and THEN he jumped and only after that he threw the balls at her. She couldn't know how high he jumped if she could not sense him, meaning she'd miss the angle they were thrown. And she still reacted to them

After that on his way down she hit him, causing him to go in an arc sideways, and not only she knew where he went, but hit him again, and the whole process repeated one more time

He jumped after Toph hit him when he was on all fours, and THEN he jumped and only after that he threw the balls at her. She couldn't know how high he jumped if she could not sense him, meaning she'd miss the angle they were thrown. And she still reacted to them

After that on his way down she hit him, causing him to go in an arc sideways, and not only she knew where he went, but hit him again, and the whole process repeated one more time
She knows when he is jumping and why else would someone jump with earth knowing they are on the offensive? She can feel roots grow im pretty sure she can estimate how high someone jumped off that little bit of earth they used

She knows when he is jumping and why else would someone jump with earth knowing they are on the offensive? She can feel roots grow im pretty sure she can estimate how high someone jumped off that little bit of earth they used
Not necessarily, becuase he could've thrown the ball at any height after he jumped, even on his way down, so that says nothing

Also that doesn't explain her hitting him afterwards

Not necessarily, becuase he could've thrown the ball at any height after he jumped, even on his way down, so that says nothing

Also that doesn't explain her hitting him afterwards
He knows where he jumped at and it's earth if they were small I would give it to you i dont believe percision bending is necessary for that size

That wouldn't work if Toph actually can't sense mid-air attacks. Roots grow in tall trees, yes, but they're still connected to the ground. This guy, on the other hand, leaps into the air with no connection to the ground below whatsoever, and launches attacks at her. Either Toph is so intelligent that she calculated exactly how long he would be airborne, what angles the attacks were coming toward her, exactly where he'd be in the air (since he'd likely start descending around this time) to redirect the attacks back toward him, or she can sense attacks in mid-air.

That wouldn't work if Toph actually can't sense mid-air attacks. Roots grow in tall trees, yes, but they're still connected to the ground. This guy, on the other hand, leaps into the air with no connection to the ground below whatsoever, and launches attacks at her. Either Toph is so intelligent that she calculated exactly how long he would be airborne, what angles the attacks were coming toward her, exactly where he'd be in the air (since he'd likely start descending around this time) to redirect the attacks back toward him, or she can sense attacks in mid-air.
This

Also, if she can't detect mid-air attacks, and did all that, I'd even go as far as to make the argument that she's more skilled than Gaara, since she'd quite literally be doing that blind. Completely blind, actually, due to seismic sense not being a factor.

Either Toph is smarter, or Toph can sense mid-air attacks.

Also, if she can't detect mid-air attacks, and did all that, I'd even go as far as to make the argument that she's more skilled than Gaara, since she'd quite literally be doing that blind. Completely blind, actually, due to seismic sense not being a factor.

Either Toph is smarter, or Toph can sense mid-air attacks.
She isn't called the world best Earthbender for nothing (except for maybe Bumi, but he had 100+ years of experience while Toph is just 12)

Considering how insane the calculations for positions would have to be for each time she hits him combined with needing to do it super fast, I think the latter makes much more sense

I'm not debating this. I am completely convinced that you are a dumbass narutard who is willing to blindly vote for the naruto character for reasons that not even a toddler would believe.
You need to clean up your language and make an effort to be much more polite if you are going to be a part of this community.

5ljjkv.jpg

You need to clean up your language and make an effort to be much more polite if you are going to be a part of this community.
Sorry. I was asleep. This man started throwing insults and being toxic beforehand. I was returning the favor. If you are going to call me out, do so to him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back