• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
8-b versions
Both are bloodlusted and both know of each others abilities. And speed is equalized.
Fight takes place in the valley of the end and they start on hasirama and madaras statues.
XYkdQ1N.jpg

Nine tails:
Incon:

Last edited:

Right so … how does Naruto not instantly die to Aang here? Aang passively forms a barrier of his bending around him which stops Naruto from just blitzing and throws around AoE in bloodlusted Avatar State.

For what i understood of the AP's, this is (at least) 3.105 teratons against likely 1.39225 gigatons... Seems to be a stomp

Stomp. Naruto can't do shit here though he can blitz and one shot instantly if aang isn't using shields
So, I've been curious about Naruto speeds for a while. Naruto's chakra cloak gives him mh+ from blitzing Haku, and trying to find out why Haku's speed is rated as it is putting me through a circular loop of profiles.

So, I've been curious about Naruto speeds for a while. Naruto's chakra cloak gives him mh+ from blitzing Haku, and trying to find out why Haku's speed is rated as it is putting me through a circular loop of profiles.
You should probably go straight to the verse page and check out the speed calculations

Basically Haku > Edo Haku >= Gai = Kakashi = Mach 2000 something. That’s what I managed to find.

I wanted to talk a bit about aangs ap here. He still hasn't mastered the avatar state by the end of the last Airbender. And I personally think the kyoshi moving an island ap just comes from fully mastered avatar state. Aangs best feat while he's a kid is moving a buncha water.

I wanted to talk a bit about aangs ap here. He still hasn't mastered the avatar state by the end of the last Airbender. And I personally think the kyoshi moving an island ap just comes from fully mastered avatar state. Aangs best feat while he's a kid is moving a buncha water.
Yes he has; he gained control of it when he stopped himself from killing Ozai. Him briefly using its power to take out the fires is in line of how its supposed to be used, according to the writers.

Ignoring that Brackish is right and that Aang has mastered AS by the end of his fight with Ozai, your OP just says Avatar State Aang and doesn’t specify Sozin’s Comet AS or ATLA AS so you can’t blame anyone for simply going with Kid Aang. Not only is there only one key for AS but SBA makes it the most recent Aang which would be Adult Aang from LoK who defeated Yakone.

Kid Aang still scales to the mastered AS. We also don’t have a key for a different AS besides mastered/adult so it’s either vaguely > 8-B or vaguely < Low 6-B. It’s either a stomp or stomp unless a CRT is made for a new key.

I see then what evs aang wins with no dif against part 1 naruto which is what I wanted to find out.

You forgot to mention that Naruto could summon Gamabunta which is Small island level 6-C.

Anyways i always wondering if in this specific case since Naruto is bloodlusted couldnt he just let Kurama do as it pleases? If he allowed Kurama to do 2,3 or 4 tails the game is over, Also if Gamabunta decided to summon fukasaku and shima to help its game over again. I know those arent exacly things that he did in classic but are technically possible.

You forgot to mention that Naruto could summon Gamabunta which is Small island level 6-C.

Anyways i always wondering if in this specific case since Naruto is bloodlusted couldnt he just let Kurama do as it pleases? If he allowed Kurama to do 2,3 or 4 tails the game is over, Also if Gamabunta decided to summon fukasaku and shima to help its game over again. I know those arent exacly things that he did in classic but are technically possible.
i tried to make this the specific Naruto that fought Sasuke at the valley, and he didn't summon gamabunta there. I also don't really see how the other tails would allow him to deal with Aang just throwing rock bullets at him. Because speed is equal and all.

i tried to make this the specific Naruto that fought Sasuke at the valley, and he didn't summon gamabunta there. I also don't really see how the other tails would allow him to deal with Aang just throwing rock bullets at him. Because speed is equal and all.
Or use the entire lake against him to restrain him.

Probably because Naruto was in character and he wanted to actually have a one on one with Sasuke, in this fight he is bloodlusted he couldn't care less about keeping this fair.

The speed equalization by the rules state that any technique abilities that give a speed strength boost are not equalized but they give the same exact boost as it did before example if Naruto becomes 10 times stronger with 2 tails then even with equalized speed he would become 10 times stronger than his equalized form.

Probably because Naruto was in character and he wanted to actually have a one on one with Sasuke, in this fight he is bloodlusted he couldn't care less about keeping this fair.

The speed equalization by the rules state that any technique abilities that give a speed strength boost are not equalized but they give the same exact boost as it did before example if Naruto becomes 10 times stronger with 2 tails then even with equalized speed he would become 10 times stronger than his equalized form.
I see
Well if this is the case naruto could pull a win here afterall.

That's assuming the fight lasts for that long. Aang could restrain Naruto in the lake and impale him with ice spikes, suck him into the earth and dump lava on him (when even so6p Naruto tried to avoid lava) and could also energybend him.

That's assuming the fight lasts for that long. Aang could restrain Naruto in the lake and impale him with ice spikes, suck him into the earth and dump lava on him (when even so6p Naruto tried to avoid lava) and could also energybend him.
Sasuke tried impaling, Naruto regenerated that almost imediatly. That seems like what happened when jirays thrown him in a gap he summoned Gamabunta and left that. I think peaople abuse that ideia that the Avatar can do anything the past lifes might have had and even then we are yet to see any of the previous users actually make lava as far as i remember they can bend lava but not create it.
Energybend would that actually work? I mean if we somehow assume that Chi is basically the same as chakra as far as looks go Naruto has more control over chakra than Aang as for energy and if thats not enough, keep in mind that Naruto already went through a similar situation when Neji blocked his chakra paths and Kurama managed to unblock him, Avatar might have the knowledge of the past avatars but Kurama is also a thousand years creature with knowledge and strategy even assuming Naruto cant go above the 1 tail cloak Naruto can still allow Kurama to control him completely and Kurama is fairly smart.

Sasuke tried impaling, Naruto regenerated that almost imediatly. That seems like what happened when jirays thrown him in a gap he summoned Gamabunta and left that. I think peaople abuse that ideia that the Avatar can do anything the past lifes might have had and even then we are yet to see any of the previous users actually make lava as far as i remember they can bend lava but not create it.
Energybend would that actually work? I mean if we somehow assume that Chi is basically the same as chakra as far as looks go Naruto has more control over chakra than Aang as for energy and if thats not enough, keep in mind that Naruto already went through a similar situation when Neji blocked his chakra paths and Kurama managed to unblock him, Avatar might have the knowledge of the past avatars but Kurama is also a thousand years creature with knowledge and strategy even assuming Naruto cant go above the 1 tail cloak Naruto can still allow Kurama to control him completely and Kurama is fairly smart.
Sasuke pierced Naruto through his lung, which he regenerated, yeah. I doubt he'd be able to regen if a spike went through his heart or his brain? He wasn't able to regen from having his arm blown off. As for lava, lavabenders are able to create it by just superheating the ground, but it's true that the avatars we see doing it have always used preexisting lava so I'm not sure if they learned to form it the same way earthbenders can. For energybending, the process leaves the victim dazed and incapacitated, and I doubt Aang's going to sit there while Kurama floods Naruto's body with chakra again.

Edit: Actually I was wrong; when Kyoshi created Kyoshi Island, she stirred up a lot of magma that wasn't there before, so Avatars can create lava where there isn't any.

Last edited:
Sasuke pierced Naruto through his lung, which he regenerated, yeah. I doubt he'd be able to regen if a spike went through his heart or his brain? He wasn't able to regen from having his arm blown off. As for lava, lavabenders are able to create it by just superheating the ground, but it's true that the avatars we see doing it have always used preexisting lava so I'm not sure if they learned to form it the same way earthbenders can. For energybending, the process leaves the victim dazed and incapacitated, and I doubt Aang's going to sit there while Kurama floods Naruto's body with chakra again.
Aangs accuracy was not always the best and even though the speed is equalized the rules say that the reaction speed may vary because of the difference between speed and reaction which would be on Naruto's side, more over Naruto has fought with an Ice user before Haku his ice was very resistant to fire but still started to melt because of the proximity with Naruto's cloak which at the time was weaker than the one used now and he also broke the mirrors. Overall it would depend on Aang being lucky enough to hit Naruto's head or heart while Naruto not having enough reaction speed to protect himself with his own tail or dodge or break it with a rasengan or another case if Naruto had already summoned Gamabunta he can use water bullets to stop Ice pillars of just cut them with his sword.
Neji after he blocked Naruto's tenketsu basicaly said that Naruto was a miracle that was able to still stand despite having his tenketsu blocked this is probably caused by his determination and uzumaki lineague either way its very likely the same would happen against Aang, Naruto would still stand and Kurama would have time to unblock his chakra path. Anyways i think this would be really hard to happen because Aang takes some time to take ones bending away and he managed to do that because he had already restrained Ozai which would be hard to happen against Naruto because Naruto's stamina surpasses Aang because Kurama's chakra is almost endless

Just make it the 8-B versions.

Why make it so much more convoluted? Most of the thread has just been trying to figure out what the ratings for the characters are.

Just make it the 8-B versions.

Why make it so much more convoluted? Most of the thread has just been trying to figure out what the ratings for the characters are.
I kinda wanted it to be their peak as kids for the theme but ok.

Back