• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
A blue god challenges Chronoa because of time related shenanigans. Expecting it to be Demigra's revenge, the Future Warrior champions for her, but instead of a demon god, he sees a dragon god.

Sealed Dialga. Peak FW 2 (composite). Speed equalized.

Dialga pokemon pokemon game and pokemon trading card game drawn by tokiya 1a984faf5f6d8f9368c89f9e4093551c
Future Warrior XV2

Umm....I'm not really sure here.

I know future Warrior probably has the AP advantage and Dialga can't get passed Mid Godly without doing a time loop.

Inconclusive for now.

someone does a Usagi vs. Future Warrior 2 match as it seems to have a good level OvO

Regarding the match, Timeloop may be a good thing, but maybe Timeline erasure can counter that

Who would have thought that we would see the day when Dialga couldnt beat a Dragon Ball character. Marvellous.

@Dodo

The time manipulation of Dialga will definitely work, because can affect to Giratina, who is immeasurable in speed and has no concept of time and space.

FW has advantages in the fight. He'll know everything Dialga can do when the match starts, can mimic his powers (keep in mind he can do more than just ki based techniques). He could probably gain Dialgas level of time manipulation if the fight takes long, which it will due to his mid-godly regen. So i'll have to give it to FW via power mimicry and mid-godly regen. He will eventually master Dialgas abilities.

OK and..? NeoZex6399 said that the manipulation of dialga time would work so I vote for him since he is going to block Fw indefinitely

Block Future Wartior who can also transmute him and this is assuming Dialga traps him him a time loop instead of just trying to kill him.

I don't think there's one instance of Dialga ever just settling for a time loop rather than trying to finish the opponent off.

To be fair, Dialga spams the ever loving crap out of time related abilities, since well...it is time. It likes to time stop, time loop, time travel, neg time travel, age them the opponent to death, perform temporal BFRs, etc.

Gargoyle One said:
Block Future Wartior who can also transmute him and this is assuming Dialga traps him him a time loop instead of just trying to kill him.
Small nitpick, but DB's transmutation is via a beam, and has been shown to have the target remain conscious with their powers if strong enough...

Small nitpick, but DB's transmutation is via a beam, and has been shown to have the target remain conscious with their powers if strong enough...

Whoa Whoa hold the ******* phone.

We never treat hax like that, if it doesn't work we treat it as resistance, someone being stronger is just how DB handles it.

Refer to my comment as well. He can learn dialgas time manipulation if he lives long enough which he will due to mid-godly regen

@Zenkai

Me First can mimic any offensive move in pokémon, but that doesn't mean Me First can copy All Delete, for example.

Dialga being stronger doesn't mean he can resist it and remain conscious, like Cal is saying.

Future Warrior will not be able to transform either, because the temporal distortions produced by Dialga prevent any process of evolution.

transformation =/= "Evolution"

If Dialga truly could cancel any transformation willy nilly like that, then literally nothing would be a threat to it.

Back