• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Demon king vs King of Seven seas

From what I'm seeing Sinbad doesn't have the abilities to readily combat and take down Meliodas, while Meliodas does have things to really hit him hard, sadly vote goes to Meliodas

ZellTemplar55 said:
From what I'm seeing Sinbad doesn't have the abilities to readily combat and take down Meliodas, while Meliodas does have things to really hit him hard, sadly vote goes to Meliodas
Btw mention some of meliodas ability or explain how he can win so other can support you

Sinbad can use his Djinn to freeze the opponent and his mind as well. That way Meliodas would slow down. You can also control his mind, so end the fight. If it's a body fight, Sinbad can undo all of the Meliodas's Assault Mode.

M3X said:
Sinbad can use his Djinn to freeze the opponent and his mind as well. That way Meliodas would slow down. You can also control his mind, so end the fight. If it's a body fight, Sinbad can undo all of the Meliodas's Assault Mode.
That is good to bring up but with the sheer amount of abilities Meliodas has, and him having I believe a power advantage, Meliodas has more ways of winning overall

Just gonna post all of Meliodas' abilities here, pretty much anything Sinbad can do he can throw it right back at him Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Expert Swordsmanship, Martial Arts, Darkness Manipulation (Can generate and manipulate solid darkness from his body to form various constructs), Weapon Creation (Can create weapons out of solid darkness), Flight, Regenerationn (Mid), Attack Reflection (Can reflect magic attacks and amplify them), Power Nullification (Can disperse magic attacks), Statistics on Amplification (His magic power increases at night), Rage Power (Increased his power with his emotions despite being heavily injured), Telepathy, Air Manipulation (Can make air blades with swords), Aura (Can project a visible dragon-shaped aura with killing intent), Hellfire Manipulation (Purgatory fire nullifies up to Mid-High Regenerationn), Soul Manipulation (Demons remove and eat souls, destroying them completely), Duplication (Can create weaker clones of himself with Lostvayne), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Absorption (Can power himself by absorbing the damage he takes), Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 4), Resurrection (Returns to life every time he dies after a month has passed), Resistant to the following: Acid Manipulation (Hendrickson stated his Acid power didn't work on Meliodas due to his demonic nature), Soul Manipulation (Despite being a master soul manipulator, Melascula was unable to remove his soul the normal way even though he was heavily injured), Ice Manipulation (Unaffected by Vivian's Freeze Coffin which completely froze through an Earth Crawler), and Telepathy (Drole's Magical Eye could not read his mind), as well as Biological Manipulation (Purgatory transforms both physical and spiritual aspects of beings), Perception Manipulation, Poison, Heat, and Cold (Lives in Purgatory without being affected by its extreme environment) Paralysis Inducement in his Prime (Was the original holder of the Commandment of "Love".

Even if he had, what feats does he have? Sinbad can control people around the world and they do not even realize

It's all good, honestly thought somehow it changed in the time it took me to put it here XD, also seems Meliodas has the AP advantage

Well, it looks like it does. But the feat scaled to Sinbad (calculated by me) was something done casually, he can do as many of these attacks as he wants, and even use more Magoi to make it stronger. This feat was performed by Sinbad as a child, while an adult, he has much more Magoi and much more control

I'll do a revision on it another day. How would he resist Sinbad's mind control? What resistance feats does he have against?

Telepathy resistance grants some mind manipulation resistance but not a lot, basically only enough to keep someone from speaking in their mind and trying to persuade them to do other things or resisting minor attempts of body control, even with that Meliodas has more win conditions

Well, I doubt that Meliodas would resist mind control, Sinbad, as I said earlier, can control 4 people simultaneously around the planet, and they do not even suspect it. Magi's planet is some tens of times bigger than ours, with that the fact of controlling people only increases even more.

Why is Meliodas more likely to win? Sinbad can still freeze the body and mind of Meliodas. Sinbad could undo all Meliodas's energy with a touch, in the case, the AM

Yeah he can but still Meliodas' has more win conditions, I mean just look through all of his abilities, that's what he's up against, and he doesn't have the number of abilities to counter it

More skills do not mean a greater chance of winning, not in that case. Meliodas has several abilities, okay, what prevents Sinbad from controlling him? Freeze mind and body? Spam Large island level attacks? Sinbad's abilities are more effective, and my vote goes to him

Yes more skills do, he has displayed that his powers are on par with those around him, he's not a slacker, and countering your arguement is pretty easy, what keeps Meliodas from reflecting any attacks Sinbad throws at him, or letting it hit him and absorbing power, he's immortal as well, and he has resistance to ice/freezing, Sinbad has good mind control, but that's it, one ability really isn't enough to grant someone the win, unless they're both OP as heck and that's the only thing to determine something, but it's not, Meliodas has abilities that can do a lot of things with result of at least dehabilitating Sinbad, plus Meliodas could simply deal damage, use hellfire manip to negate any healing Sinbad tries to do, then eats his soul

Meliodas does not have resistance to ice manipulation, it has resistance to cold, it is different. The manipulation of Sinbad is not based on ice but a molecular manipulation. Also, all these attacks are things that Meliodas can not see as like sound, it would not make sense for him to reflect something he does not know is coming his way.

I do not see how Meliodas can absorb sound, and if he lets himself take the damage, he will not be able to absorb it as it is in the effect of the attack

Back