• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. Why not.

So, wanna make some calcs and put em up the calc evaluation threads?
Wow, that makes you first to at least admit to stonewalling instead of closing thread. But hey I'll humor you with a small calc example that's practically super easy to do in a few minutes and might even shock you at how low the results are to were it's a minor feat at best.
Johnny's sword moving at the speed of light.
The Shirasaya was first created after a long period of conflict in feudal Japan. It had been made to keep swords that were prohibited for public use. The Shirasaya Katana's Blade length is 71 cm, while the handle is 25 cm. The blade width is 3.2 cm, and the overall sword weight is 1.3KG.
1.3KG sword slamming in at light speed resulting in....... 5.8419086617893E+16 J or just scratching city level. And that's extremely peak low end stuff.

Issue is, in this case we can't use anymore KE. THEORICALLY, at the speed of light, it gets infinite, past that point it's basically entering into the realm of imaginary numbers.
And if science doesn't apply... we can't use scientific formulas either
How was Slayer's IK calculated then?

Wow, that makes you first to at least admit to stonewalling instead of closing thread. But hey I'll humor you with a small calc example that's practically super easy to do in a few minutes and might even shock you at how low the results are to were it's a minor feat at best.
Johnny's sword moving at the speed of light.
The Shirasaya was first created after a long period of conflict in feudal Japan. It had been made to keep swords that were prohibited for public use. The Shirasaya Katana's Blade length is 71 cm, while the handle is 25 cm. The blade width is 3.2 cm, and the overall sword weight is 1.3KG.
1.3KG sword slamming in at light speed resulting in....... 5.8419086617893E+16 J or just scratching city level. And that's extremely peak low end stuff.
Put it on a blog and get it evaluated. ;)

1: você tem que diminuir a velocidade do vídeo para 0,2 vezes para ver a pequena galáxia visível no fundo e aquela em AC tinha a luz dessas estrelas se esticando, então a justiça tinha que ter em velocidades de dobra.
Você quer dizer isso ? Parece mesmo uma galáxia, mas é discutível se esta é realmente uma galáxia ou apenas uma estrela no fundo mudando sua forma em favor da perspectiva da câmera. especially when this IK in a more detailed animation(XX ACC) only shows background stars

Put it on a blog and get it evaluated. ;)
Nah, you go post it cause tbh Idk what you dudes do with it or guilty gear cause this back and forth getting kinda clownish now. Honestly I still don't agree with previous thread but @Antvasima you can count me out of this thread, I ain't even mad cause this was kinda funny humoring around with these guys but I'm checking out.

Nah, you go post it cause tbh Idk what you dudes do with it or guilty gear cause this back and forth getting kinda clownish now. Honestly I still don't agree with previous thread but @Antvasima you can count me out of this thread, I ain't even mad cause this was kinda funny humoring around with these guys but I'm checking out.
Ayy lmao. Alright.

Don't give up on the topic because of it, even if you can't convince them of this point of KE, there is still the possibility that you will succeed in establishing other attributes.

Don't give up on the topic because of it, even if you can't convince them of this point of KE, there is still the possibility that you will succeed in establishing other attributes.
I mean I can throw calcs at the dart board like rapid fire like the blackhole and just say it's a nanometer in swartschild radius and get a mass about 7.422 x 10^14 tons to tally in 1.816 x 10^34 j in GBE even though it can get to 7.262 x 10^34 j if you bump the swartschild radius to 4 nanometers and even since the smallest obersable object with the naked eye is 55 micrometers boom you got 9.8 x 10^38 j , but it's not like I really wanna give up it's just kinda exhausting throwing myself back into a slugfest like usual.

Last edited:
And by the way I got Slater's IK into large star level to solar system level using KE, but I'm not bothering dropping my calcs cause if you had a more open mind I'd bother to show my work.

Even if they approve the use of KE in this case, there is still the problem that no one appears to have the original calculation link or someone hasn't made a new version

And by the way I got Slater's IK into large star level to solar system level using KE, but I'm not bothering dropping my calcs cause if you had a more open mind I'd bother to show my work.
Are you referring to me? I am just trying to inform myself about the reasons for your viewpoints.

Okay. That is still not very polite though. We need to collaborate to get anywhere.

I have written in detail the reasonings, although given most have stopped I wish to avoid writing down stuff and acting as if I agree.

The issue is that there are a pair of feats, one is a Black Hole creation (while the creation is hax, Sol Badguy was able to scale) so we have to either to to the lower end 5-B (it's stated to have more energy than anything on the planet) to... whatever it is if we agree on it being an actual Black Hole, as well as Slayer's feat of punching people into another galaxy .. that of course, has issues because it's a clear case of FTL Kinetic energy.

Okay. Can you quote the text in which you gave detailed reasonings then? Otherwise we will likely get stuck here with nothing happening.

I'm going to post some stuff in this thread soon, one of them is a Sol feat during Guilty Gear 2 Overture that I haven't seen posted so far, I'm just trying to elaborate the argument better and then post it here

The Sol feat during Guilty Gear 2 Overture is this, which, it destroys the entrance to the Cube(If the speech seems too vague, go to 5: 42), and the entrance to the Cube it's made purely of magic, the blocking at the entrance is magical, in such a way that the only way to enter is to know the necessary magic chords, which was the reason for the search for the "key" during the game's events, Sol recognized the chords, but out of indisposition he just destroyed rather than dispelling. But why would this be scalable for the AP? Simple, it is said in the lore section of GG 2 that if the spell were attempted to be used by force a big bang would be caused. And if Sol destroyed magic even more with one punch, that means he applied force to the magic so that it was destroyed, this is an even more extreme situation than the one described in the lore section.

The Sol feat during Guilty Gear 2 Overture is this, which, it destroys the entrance to the Cube(If the speech seems too vague, go to 5: 42), and the entrance to the Cube it's made purely of magic, the blocking at the entrance is magical, in such a way that the only way to enter is to know the necessary magic chords, which was the reason for the search for the "key" during the game's events, Sol recognized the chords, but out of indisposition he just destroyed rather than dispelling. But why would this be scalable for the AP? Simple, it is said in the lore section of GG 2 that if the spell were attempted to be used by force a big bang would be caused. And if Sol destroyed magic even more with one punch, that means he applied force to the magic so that it was destroyed, this is an even more extreme situation than the one described in the lore section.
After reading it, I don't think it's the case. All it says is that you can potentially make a big bang with magic. Not that the entrance of the cube has enough magic to cause a Big Bang.
Overall it's a potential Low 2-C by hax. But no character would scale to it

After reading it, I don't think it's the case. All it says is that you can potentially make a big bang with magic. Not that the entrance of the cube has enough magic to cause a Big Bang.
Overall it's a potential Low 2-C by hax. But no character would scale to it
It is said that using force magic would cause a big bang, and the Sol does something more extreme than that, which is to destroy magic through its punch. Keep in mind that the spell described by the lore section is a generic, common spell, as the one involving the entrance to the Cube is a more complex one, so if the description holds for common spells, then it will also hold for the spell present at the entrance to the Cube, as it is of a higher level.

It is said that using force magic would cause a big bang, and the Sol does something more extreme than that, which is to destroy magic through its punch. Keep in mind that the spell described by the lore section is a generic, common spell, as the one involving the entrance to the Cube is a more complex one, so if the description holds for common spells, then it will also hold for the spell present at the entrance to the Cube, as it is of a higher level.
You misread everything.
1.jpg

2.jpg

It doesn't say that. It says 'If you use a spell by force, you may cause a big bang' AKA a Low 2-C feat by hax (and being incompetent).

Sol used brute force, but that doesn't make the spell have more durability.

You misread everything.

It doesn't say that. It says 'If you use a spell by force, you may cause a big bang' AKA a Low 2-C feat by hax (and being incompetent).
Sol used brute force, but that doesn't make the spell have more durability.
But that's what I said that says, reread my comment "if the spell were attempted to be used by force a big bang would be caused." And Sol using brute force to destroy magic is something more intense than merely using force magic, which is the situation that is described in the lore section. If what Sol did is something superior to the situation described, then it should be given to it the level that the situation would be, because what it did is... superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back