• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanna ask you, where do think that high 6-A feat that your trying to downgrade 6-B with a 40x amp even comes from. Cause if you say gamma ray I got some really bad news for you on that one, it's super move which is in the same boat with IK's which I've seen you have a big nick picky fit over if they're cannon, useable, or even consistent even though we consider most these that don't get used in story or script as what these characters can do and not what they have done. Plus gamma ray is a magic based attack so if magic in anyway shape of the form can't be used for physical AP then your entire point is thrown straight into the garbage which you can't make exception to the rule on it cause you'd have to prove justice can't use magic.
I meant to hit reply, so if you noticed the half second like just ignore it. I was downgrading them because I’ve heard Justice did her feat through a amp by junkyard. If it wasn’t then, again, I’ll rewatch the scene after I get some work done.

I’ll start off by saying work stuff just came up so this’ll be my only comment for a while.

“Taking 40 mega death gears statement out of context to backscale even though this would only apply to singular mega deaths and not anyone in even in the lowers tiers since they get much stronger later on.”

I don’t remember the scene well and I was told Justice was amped by junkyard. If there weren’t I’ll fully rewatch the scene when I have time. Though I don’t get the second part of the statement, can you massively rephrase.
Justice wasn't amped by the junkyard, by the way junkyard is a anti gear weapon sol uses to defeat justice, I'm saying no one in the main cast would scale below a single megadeth class gear since most characters have either fought against justice or have gotten much stronger later on in the series.
“Except your blatantly forgetting… “ You keep doing this. Make your whole point first. You say one vague thing then going into vastly more detail well after you should have.
You wanna know why I keep doing that, cause you keep taking certain scenes out of context or just ignore main Important terminologies that I try to bring up and not even try to look into it.
Though it doesn’t matter the gun I was referring to was the very regular normal revolver that conclave member had.
That's exerting that gun was even normal to being even though I brought up black tech which guns like that revolver would fall under.
Plus that entire scene revolves around the characters running around trying to get to positions before a regular lightning bolt struck. If they were MFTL+ like we currently rate them they would be able to do the plan a million times over while that lightning was striking.
Your bringing this like they just speed up a event that only happens once a year and some how trying to treat this like it's a perception anti feat even though it isn't a dodging feat plus that Ontario's fire which I recommend you look into on that.
The Black Hole trick required a ton of help and prep time but even assuming Asuka could make and use it easily it’s not a normal black hole. It is stated to have a pocket dimension in it. Sol also won’t scale to the planet statement for 2 reasons 1) The planet destruction was being prevented by the pocket dimension not Sol, 2) We don’t even know what it would do to the planet and has a lot of different ways it can be interpreted.
Except it was literally just done in a minute so unless a minute is just a massive time frame for a ton of help and prep. It doesn't have a pocket dimension in it. He converts the energy into matter, contains it within a pocket dimension using the swartschild radial limit and destroys the physical space occupied by barrier creating a spontaneous microverse.
There are way more inconsistent IK’s. You just did the same thing you claimed I was doing by treating that ad my only example. Dizzy’s, May’s, Millia’s (she goes from fighting on par to people to instantly killing them with a single stab of her hair), Axel (similar to Millia but with his chain explosions), and many other feats vary wildly (Potemkin has a 6-B feat for punching people through the planet while Bridget has 6-C one, then Jack-O’s is 5-C, while Dizzy’s is low 7-C at best, and Baiken’s is 9-B). They are all over the place and have no reason to be used as they aren’t used in the story.
Again, massively blatantly cherry picking to ignore all the main scailing to just ignore Attack potency that's already established with scaling. And your low balling via just eyeball feating at this point.

@Keeweed
I recommend actually finding the time to actually research guilty gear, learn a bit of the terminologies, the fight scenes, the story mode/arcade stuff before you make a big claim that this and this is inconsistent.

The gear project mentioning the outrage armour is really more headcannon on the effectiveness of gamma ray, I understand using gear project tumblr as a source for info on guilty gear but stuff like this does head more into headcannon on the effectiveness since it's not stated in game or on the world page.

ANd again, I get the rampages are never overly destructive... but again, this is a case of PIS: even if Dizzy was just 6B (heck even assuming she was just 7-C), she'd leave a chunk of Earth scrorched.

I believe the 'Tear a planet apart' is again quite literal, When I tear a paper... just to tear it in half is enough to have it torn. Dizzy likely can literally overcome the GBE and smash apart the planet (she doesn't do because she is the nicest girl of the cast)

Also Ariels' Barrier withstood the Saint Oratiorio, so Ariels' durability would be High 3-A with those barriers (although they would scale to no character)

Btw, I also think I found a quote where Zato claims Johnny's attacks move at light speed (I know character quotes' canonicity are iffy at best, but we DO use them)

I’ve played every guilty gear. I don’t have the best of memory but I’ve played all the games.

Tearing apart is literal here, that’s not the problem, the problem is that tearing the planet apart isn’t a 5-B feat. It’s only a 5-B feat if you tear literally all of Earth apart in a single hit. We have no timeframe and we have no method the two things required for something to be a feat in the first place. Chucking any amount of earth from a wall to a country is tearing the earth apart. Once again, we have a 10-C that ripped the universe apart on this site, tearing things apart without visuals isn’t a feat.

The pocket dimension is still the thing within itself, and the black hole doesn’t distort light or spaghettify things (both of which are mandatory requirements on this site to be real black holes). They never say the barrier is stronger, they later say it’s the same barrier, we have no clue why the trick won’t work again. The part he did on screen was a minute, it was implied to take way longer off screen.

The gun the conclave member was using was as average as you can get. It was straight up a regular revolver, no special properties are stated to it. The backyard stuff is referring to completely unrelated weapons, just because some people have guns amped by that doesn’t mean literally every gun, including the most basic of revolvers, is also a super special magic gun.

If Justice wasn’t amped, then literally no change to ap needs to take place then.

It doesn’t matter if it only happens once a year (though I don’t remember them ever saying that), it’s a regular lightning bolt. If the characters are MFTL+ they would be able to do there plan over a million times while it’s striking. That’s also not the only anti feat I listed a crap ton of them earlier: no feat outside of instant kills comes within a billion times of the MFTL feats, Chipp took over half a day (or at least from day to midnight) to travel across a few countries and this was when he was desperately looking for May, Faust was chucked from the sheer inertia of the May ship flying a few kilometers a second, Ky’s lightning is much more in line with machine lightning since it can literally turn into a spike, a few kilometers of distance annoys the characters throughout Sign constantly, and Slayer thinks the distance between two countries (meaning half the planet’s distance at the absolute worst) as a massive distance and a very annoying travel. What feats in the story mode get within even a million times of the MFTL+ feats. Because currently they are over 1 trillion times better than everything.

I did, but these "destroy the planet" statement are always iffy if it means blow up or ravage, as well as our policies about Black holes, made me refrain.

"Tear a planet apart", or "break the Earth" are more clear cut statements
But it's not something so vague, it's left to understand that the Earth could be destroyed during the black hole channeling process, it's not like Sol will use this attack and it will gradually spread to various corners of the world in one long time, what could happen is the Earth is destroyed at the exact moment of the channeling process, which is brief enough for you to say it would be in a single shot. And don't consider why? This one in particular is negligible why? You have the mention of the schwarzschild radius on it, a quote that space would be destroyed, and a quote that Earth could be destroyed in the process. And there's not much difference between a mention "destroy the planet" or "break the Earth" the two refer to the same thing, which is the process of destruction of the planet, the only thing that changes is the word "break" for the word " to destroy". And this one in particular, even more with the circumstances that I mentioned above, Wouldn't be a considerable quote why?

Again, could be over time and it's likely they were concerned about the planet because... They live there. Not across the universe.

Plus multi galaxy characters is a huge stretch already given no character displays such levels outside statement or Technology/spells past above their physical, in conjunction of Justice at full power requiring an outside amp to destroy Japan (thus my "Possibly 3-B")
They don't live around the universe, but the physical world in Guilty Gear surrounds the universe, and they were talking about the flow of information from the Backyard to the real world, "our world" in the context of the scene was meant to refer to the plane in that they lived, which is the physical world, and of course they would be concerned with the Earth, after all the planet is included in the physical plane, that if it is destroyed, the Earth will consequently be too. And why would this temporal relation of citations that you made imply in the invalidation of this one?

Justice’s galaxy statement is part of her Low 1-C stuff. God I-No considered the moon as an ultimatum that would kill everyone. Which means the 3-B is absolutely an outlier if it would physically scale and it points towards Dizzy’s statement being an over time event. Plus with how the feat is worded she doesn’t even need to get past Earth’s GBE (baseline 5-B) she just is tearing the world apart, which implies over time by default.
The fact that I-No considered the moon as an ultimatum does not contradict the citation about information density, since as long as the global population is affected by the effects of the moon's fall, the I-No citation remains considerable as the threat of the moon is in relation to global population, Earth, specific individuals like Justice suffering little from it would matter little, as the threat is in relation to global population and Earth, and not in relation to any specific individual like Justice or Sol.

Axel’s instant kill isn’t any durability negating hax, he just blows you up, so I don’t know why he would suddenly be able to completely stomp Sol with it. Also all that proves is that instant kill is canon. This is exactly like Blazblue where instant kills aren’t canon (they also effect the story mode, we still consider them non canon), just the stuff that happens in the story that resembles the instant kill is canon.

Jack-O’s instant kill being canon makes zero sense once so ever because the a large chunk of the world would be gone.
Part of the world of Guilty Gear not having disappeared doesn't make Jack-0's IK unconsiderable, a character walking through one part of the setting against the other in a player vs cpu match is not a canonical event within the history of game, it only exists within that gameplay, but that's not to say that characters alone aren't able to traverse part of the scene, just as it is with IKS, a character using an IK on another during gameplay is not canonical , but they themselves can reproduce the IKs, as what is demonstrated in the IKs is part of the abilities of the GG characters, and therefore it is considerable when you consider their abilities. As I mentioned in the previous answer, the Guilty Gear characters' movelist reflects their abilities and thus their representations in the lore, for example Ky being someone who masters light magic having a Light attack movelist, Sol being a magician of fire having a movelist with fire attacks, Ky using his IK on Axus, Succubus from Testament being cited in GG world, introductions in story mode by GG X Plus, XX, XX AC, like this, this and this, quotes from XX(or earlier , I didn't see the X plus story mode) of Faust's spatial and bodily manipulation (and remember that during the XX almost all fights took place off screen and what you had on screen of the fights was the small story mode intros which in turn involved the characters' movelist moves), The dolphin summoning (present in May's movelist) being cited as summoning magic in Guilty Gear codex, Testament summoning beast exe and using circular nightmare in manga, have even more examples , but I think it's the suficient. Anyway, if with canon you mean something like the main timeline of Guilty Gear (in a meta-linguistic way) then yes IK are canon because they are an extension of the characters' abilities that in turn are present in that timeline. What is not canon is the implementation of these abilities with the gameplay system, such as needing 50% of Tension gauge to use an overdrive, which should not be confused with the abilities of the characters themselves, as even the system Combat changes in many ways, abilities can remain the same and still be part of the characters. And something not being narrated within a fictional work does not imply that it does not exist, for example Robot Ky is not part of the narrative of Xrd Sign or Overture, which does not mean that it ceased to exist in these two games, as well as most of the cast weren't part of the Overture narrative, but they were still somewhere during the game's events. There are skills that serve as examples such as the manipulation of Faust, which exists since the first game, but was only mentioned in the narrative in the following games. If we were to adopt this line of reasoning that not being narrated equates to non-existence, then the Guilty Gear lore would become totally disjointed, with most of the cast ceasing to exist during Overture events and only re-existing at Vastedge events or Slayer only coming into being in the XX events.

Also I’ve been meaning to downgrade speed for a long while now because XRD alone has over a dozen anti feats, a ton of which required a shit ton of effort for the faster characters in the series. Slayer considers the distance between two countries to be hilariously far and an annoying journey, Chipp took over half a day to travel less than half the planet, Sol and a ton of other characters were inconvenienced by a few kilometers of distance multiple times, a normal gun managed to shoot Ky, May’s ship traveling a few kilometers per second completely chucked Faust through sheer inertia, Ky’s lighting can literally turn into a spike so it should be comparable to man made electricity instead of cloud to ground and multiple characters have trouble dodging it (man made electricity is Mach 1.6), and finally a regular lighting strike was instant in comparison to multiple characters.
There are different types of speed, which is explained on the speed page of this wiki itself, so Slayer finds the distance between two countries irritating and hilarious (this one actually serves more as evidence that this distance is little for him, after all, no if you find it hilarious what you find difficult) or Chipp taking days on a trip is not enough to be a very considerable drawback when you consider different types of speed.

She is hilariously below Leo. And won due to hilariously bad writer logic.
And why was Elphelt beating Leo a script error? Justification?

I still don’t have a lot of time. The black holes aren’t usable at all. They aren’t realistic enough. Black hole standards are cartoonishly strict. The instant kills also don’t have a reason to be used. They are massively above everything shown in the story (or sometimes massively below, May’s instant kill kills people by shooting them out of a canon).
Why wouldn't the case of the Sol in particular be usable when you have enough specifics to assert a level?

Multiple characters say May’s cannon is absolutely going to kill them and that list includes a large chunk of the high tiers. Plenty of other instant kills also vastly vary in power. Dizzy instant kill makes every panic and surrender from a 8-A to low 7-C explosion. Sol’s instant kill in a large chunk of the games is just a 9-B chunk of fire or a 9-A explosion. The instant kills are all over the place in terms of tier and are super inconsistent across the board. Combined with the fact the ones that would upgrade them don’t have canon reasons to happen it makes it extremely questionable.
IK killing anyone within a match does not mean that considering them contradicts the established levels, as this is more a systematic issue of fighting games and not something that reflects character attributes within the Guilty Gear universe, all characters will hurt each other in a match, whether it's with IK, overdrives or even regular hits, as this is the system of a fighting game. Your same logic can be applied to the characters' AP, since everyone can hurt each other in a match, in fact, this logic could be used to say that trying to counter any scaling and trying to define a weaker hierarchy for the strongest within Guilty Gear, since since everyone can hurt or each other, not only hurt but also accompany (there is no outracing and no speedblitz in GG matches) they would all have almost the same level within the Guilty Gear universe , with the most notable differences being stamina.

When it comes to the information cluster, the information flares are very clearly environmental destruction. Low levels of it can constant surround people and they are stated to be uneffected and Universal Will said it was very bad around Sol and everyone at the end of rev 2 but it wasn’t doing anything unless triggered into causing absolute world
The event involving Justice in Asuka's flashback does not fully equate to the informatial flare events in REV2 and even less to any informatial flare event. Starting with Justice's information density specifications being equivalent to galaxies, and even the quote that that information flow would destroy the physical world. These two are not general of an informatial flare, what is general of an informatial flare is the limit of information in a given space being exceeded and thus causing spatiotemporal destruction, not the destruction of the universe and being equivalent to galaxies. And even if you say that the occurrence with Justice fits within an informatial flare because the information limit was being exceeded at the time, the question "Does this informatial flare have the same intensity as those of GG Rev?" Because it is not because an informatial flare is an informatial flare that everyone has the same intensity.

Honestly, I feel like it's a specific hax that makes character move around in the Backyard (especially given how Asuka seems to teach Sol by making him 'tune in' to the Backyad), not an 'immeasurable' speed feat. Even then the size being infinite and Justice having been shown to be able to travel through (as well as an official art of her in outer space) shows she should have like a 'MFTL+ flight speed' that unless we consider Jack'O's feat canon wouldn't scale to anyone else.
That Man's quote that Sol can adapt to the Backyard actually refers more to information pressure than staying in an empty space-time, as the biggest problem for GG characters when entering the Backyard is this , the overwhelming pressure that information exerts, so much so that in the same scene (mission 17) That Man talks about this problem of entering Backyard.

the 5-B statement from Asuka, but he was specifically preventing that through hax (and was causing it through hax) and when Sol tried to break the same barrier without that hax he failed horribly, a 5-C anti feat.
Whether or not Asuka prevented the planet's destruction through hax doesn't change that the planet could be destroyed in the process and that the Sun channeled the black hole through its punch. The Sun's punch by itself does not cause spatial destruction or manipulate gravity, which was meant to have the barrier broken at that time, so it doesn't contradict Asuka's quote, as AP alone didn't do what Asuka and Sun made to break the barrier.

The destruction of Japan was a massive part of the story and required a 40 times amp
You're forgetting a little detail, that the 40+ output along with the Gamma Ray was intended to stop the flow of information from the Backyard with Justice's body that generated an information density equivalent to galaxies, it's not like Japan was there alone and the Gamma Ray was used only to destroy it and using the most for that, there was something more there, something that was much more resistant than Japan.

Sorry for the English mistakes, I can't write well in English and I'm using translator since it would be very tiring to keep reviewing English mistakes in very long texts, but I'm editing the text sometimes to correct certain mistakes

Last edited:
I’ve played every guilty gear. I don’t have the best of memory but I’ve played all the games.
So you admit to only knowing surface level stuff for verse.
Once again, we have a 10-C that ripped the universe apart on this site, tearing things apart without visuals isn’t a feat.
That's using a character with bad scaling as the norm. Which is pretty arbitrary.
The pocket dimension is still the thing within itself, and the black hole doesn’t distort light or spaghettify things (both of which are mandatory requirements on this site to be real black holes).
Except this a blackhole on a micro sized scale and light is distorted your just mistaking the event horizon for the light distortion.
They never say the barrier is stronger, they later say it’s the same barrier, we have no clue why the trick won’t work again.

The gun the conclave member was using was as average as you can get. It was straight up a regular revolver, no special properties are stated to it. The backyard stuff is referring to completely unrelated weapons, just because some people have guns amped by that doesn’t mean literally every gun, including the most basic of revolvers, is also a super special magic gun.
You have no proof that's regular other than eyeball feating it.
If Justice wasn’t amped, then literally no change to ap needs to take place then.

It doesn’t matter if it only happens once a year (though I don’t remember them ever saying that), it’s a regular lightning bolt. If the characters are MFTL+ they would be able to do there plan over a million times while it’s striking. That’s also not the only anti feat I listed a crap ton of them earlier: no feat outside of instant kills comes within a billion times of the MFTL feats, Chipp took over half a day (or at least from day to midnight) to travel across a few countries and this was when he was desperately looking for May, Faust was chucked from the sheer inertia of the May ship flying a few kilometers a second, Ky’s lightning is much more in line with machine lightning since it can literally turn into a spike, a few kilometers of distance annoys the characters throughout Sign constantly, and Slayer thinks the distance between two countries (meaning half the planet’s distance at the absolute worst) as a massive distance and a very annoying travel. What feats in the story mode get within even a million times of the MFTL+ feats. Because currently they are over 1 trillion times better than everything.
Not a normal lightning bolt, can't be mertorogically explained but potent enough to kill gears, using an application that this a normal lightning bolt when this more implied to be a strange that can amp justice's magic to fuse with chronus. I'm telling yah quit using appeal to reality arguments like this cause I can slap these. Cause at this point I'm grandstanding your practically a poser at this point trying to downplay by purposely saying you don't remember everything, cause your purposely downplaying the context and ignoring key terminologies in big yellow text.

Quick question, but why has I-Nos moon pulling feat been mentioned as antifeat / outlier ordeal when discussing some higher tiers?

Nothing in her dialogue with Ky, suggests that it would be an end all, in reference to all of the cast dying. Just that their planet would be in ruins if they attack her, to which they don’t. The main cast with abilities, aren’t the only people who exist on earth. Ky has an entire kingdom of people to protect.

Last edited:
place. Chucking any amount of earth from a wall to a country is tearing the earth apart.
Yeah, I don't think Daisuke or whoever meant Dizzy would destroy the planet by tearing it wall after wall by using what you explictly are considering hypersonic speed at best. Even then to tear chunks of country level would reach far more than the feats you say, it's why I am placing a "6-B/6-A, Possibly 5-B". We don't know the method, but there are enough backing feats across the series to prove planetary destruction is possible

Once again, we have a 10-C that ripped the universe apart on this site, tearing things apart without visuals isn’t a feat
Don't know, don't care.
Has Slayer IK ever been calculated? If yes, does anyone have the link?
I don't have the link, but it was calculated to be Large Star Level (High 4-C), it's however not used because it's FTL Kinetic energy, something that's not scientifically possible.

Okay. Can you elaborate considerably please?

I’m sorry for being gone. A lot suddenly came up. Granted I was always going to be gone today because I have work, but tomorrow I have a math test because it was moved from Friday.

While I haven’t seen your comments Dizzy’s feat isn’t 5-B. I don’t know what else to say but 5-B relies on the highest interpretation of the feat and we never do that on this site. A 10-C can tear the earth apart, if given enough time, much less a 6-A character.

That’s all I’m going to be able to say for now. I have no clue where this sudden 3-A stuff is coming from but I’ll see tomorrow.

Edit: When it comes to Ky 1) I-no was using it as an ultimatum against him. It would make no sense for it to be a threat against random unmentioned people rather than the person she was actually directing the threat at, 2) Ky clearly panicked when he saw the moon and only stopped panicking when he thought it was fake.

Edit: When it comes to Ky 1) I-no was using it as an ultimatum against him. It would make no sense for it to be a threat against random unmentioned people rather than the person she was actually directing the threat at, 2) Ky clearly panicked when he saw the moon and only stopped panicking when he thought it was fake.
Clearly fanderising ky's character in the previous thread with this same argument. ky is worried for humanity's sake and ky has trusted sol with the fate of humanity practically 4 times over at this point, so ky not stopping sol from ripping Jack-O out I-no is in character for ky to trust sol to have a plan. So this ultimatum is literally pointless to use as a anti feat

I don't have the link, but it was calculated to be Large Star Level (High 4-C), it's however not used because it's FTL Kinetic energy, something that's not scientifically possible.
And is speed above light scientifically possible? if MFTL calculations are valid even when in our reality the speed of light cannot be exceeded, then why this specific calculation could not be used?

) I-no was using it as an ultimatum against him. It would make no sense for it to be a threat against random unmentioned people rather than the person she was actually directing the threat at,
It would make sense because the I-No was threatening the Earth, the people, the world, she was doing all this hostage to corner Ky and the others.

And is speed above light scientifically possible? if MFTL calculations are valid even when in our reality the speed of light cannot be exceeded, then why this specific calculation could not be used?
They are only valid for determining speed.

Trying to determine AP with above light speeds is straight up wrong. Quite simply because at that point, physics break down.

There are justifications for these tiers in the previous answers to this topic.
That may be, but I only have limited time available, considering how many threads that I help out with, combined with edit-patrolling the wiki, so you need to collaborate with me if you want my help.

I-no was not using it as an ultimatum, it was as a display of power. If it were the case, she would just drag the moon back to the earth if she really wanted to when they were fighting. I-nos made it clear that she didn’t want to kill everyone, in her conversation with Sol about 1s and 0s. So it’s not even an anti feat on solid grounds, since killing them wasn’t here intention to begin with.

Nowhere in that scene did either of them say everyone would die, should the moon really get that close to the earth. Just that the planet would be messed up tremendously. I would panic too if The moon suddenly appeared in front of me, knowing I have an entire kingdom of people to protect.

While I haven’t seen your comments Dizzy’s feat isn’t 5-B. I don’t know what else to say but 5-B relies on the highest interpretation of the feat and we never do that on this site.

yes, it does, it's why I am giving a Possibly and not STRAIGHT UP 5-B.

A 10-C can tear the earth apart, if given enough time, much less a 6-A character.

Please, stop with this lowball, I don't think Daisuke meant 'she has the power to tear the planet apart, but only if you give her a few days, maybe a week tops'. The fact her rampage didn't lay waste to... honestly anything is more a case of potency over AoE (example, an enraged Broly not destroying the planet despite by now being waaay above 3-A, much less 5-B).

I don't know who and how that 10-C character tore the universe, but I doubt it was from Guilty Gear, which has many, many, MANY feats and statements through hax and raw power to consider.

The Black Hole trick required a ton of help and prep time but even assuming Asuka could make and use it easily it’s not a normal black hole. It is stated to have a pocket dimension in it. Sol also won’t scale to the planet statement for 2 reasons 1) The planet destruction was being prevented by the pocket dimension not Sol, 2) We don’t even know what it would do to the planet and has a lot of different ways it can be interpreted.
What required a lot of preparation was that situation as a whole, Asuka making a black hole was not the only part of it, there were several other things like preparing the beacons, preparing the ship fleets to attack the cradle. But Sol channeled the black hole with his own punch, and a punch involves physical attributes. If you know that the process could destroy the planet and taking into account the time of the process, the destruction would occur in a single instant.
The pocket dimension is still the thing within itself, and the black hole doesn’t distort light or spaghettify things (both of which are mandatory requirements on this site to be real black holes). They never say the barrier is stronger, they later say it’s the same barrier, we have no clue why the trick won’t work again. The part he did on screen was a minute, it was implied to take way longer off screen.
It has the quote of the Schwarzschild radius limit in the scene, which means that this black hole did have the ability to distort light.

They are only valid for determining speed.

Trying to determine AP with above light speeds is straight up wrong. Quite simply because at that point, physics break down.
Even though this a verse that have characters like izuna, Faust, and axl who break the who literally break the laws of physics and magic itself as a fundamental thing that's considered a scientific impossibility that practically made humanity grow into a type 3 civilization.

Last edited:
Even this a verse that have characters like izuna, Faust, and axl who break the who literally break the laws of physics and magic itself as a fundamental thing that's considered a scientific impossibility that practically made humanity grow into a type 3 civilization.
And that's quite simply hax.

Even this a verse that have characters like izuna, Faust, and axl who break the who literally break the laws of physics and magic itself as a fundamental thing that's considered a scientific impossibility that practically made humanity grow into a type 3 civilization.
Issue is, in this case we can't use anymore KE. THEORICALLY, at the speed of light, it gets infinite, past that point it's basically entering into the realm of imaginary numbers.
And if science doesn't apply... we can't use scientific formulas either

This is good to know. In this case, everyone who scales to Sol DEFINITIVELY gets into 5-B, possibly 3-B and we can scale from him and not Dizzy

Issue is, in this case we can't use anymore KE. THEORICALLY, at the speed of light, it gets infinite, past that point it's basically entering into the realm of imaginary numbers.
And if science doesn't apply... we can't use.
Barry Allen's infinite mass punch got calced to star level and it breaks all the established rules you can't plug into KE, not to mention Jack-O's rider kick which is mftl+ and we've thrown that into a KE calculator and didn't roadblock at imaginary numbers.

Last edited:
Barry Allen's infinite mass punch got calced to star level and it breaks all the established rules you can't plug into KE
It doesn't, actually. It literally works by working with relativity. Flash himself states he needs to keep vibrating below lightspeed to successfully do it.

Jack-O's rider kick which is mftl+ and we've thrown that into a KE calculator and didn't roadblock at imaginary numbers.
We didn't use the KE for Jack'O though. We used the explosion she made upon landing to calculate her power

We didn't use the KE for Jack'O though. We used the explosion she made upon landing to calculate her power
Yet you allowed stuff like sol's blackhole feat slide even though a signality would break that requiring infinite speed paradox with going past the speed of light, not to mention your just willing to deny characters going past this when you have speeds going into MFTL+ ranges flying right pass visible galaxies. Literally stop appealing to reality cause your running into the same wall like with keeweed at this point cause it is possible to make a KE calc that goes pass the speed of light without breaking physics this is why we have calculators that can measure joules to the point where their hitting double digit to the power of type numbers.

Yet you allowed stuff like sol's blackhole feat slide even though a signality would break that requiring infinite speed paradox with going past the speed of light
Because I am not calculating the energy of the realistic Blackhole. I am calculating what's been said about it AKA being above any other energy fo the planet (including the GBE)

, not to mention your just willing to deny characters going past this when you have speeds going into MFTL+ ranges flying right pass visible galaxies

I am not denying that. I am denying you can calculate KE out of it.

Literally stop appealing to reality cause your running into the same wall like with keeweed at this point cause it is possible to make a KE calc that goes pass the speed of light without breaking physics this is why we have calculators that can measure joules to the point where their hitting double digit to the power of type numbers.
This thread

You can't change the standards for KE without changing the standard gap for speed to be light speed into infinity. Cause that would be inconsistent and arbitrary to change one part of the standard just to move the goal post without addressing the other.

You can't change the standards for KE without changing the standard gap for speed to be light speed into infinity. Cause that would be inconsistent and arbitrary to change one part of the standard just to move the goal post without addressing the other.
Good luck trying to convince the calc group members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back