• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fullmetal Alchemist - God Father CRT

Personally agree with armor from my memory of the series.
There are also arguments against the based on Truth's nature as a Monad which would open holes in this, but I would need to reread the manga to argue that so I won't for now.
now when are we making 2003 Truth to have a 2-C version of Truth

now when are we making 2003 Truth to have a 2-C version of Truth
I'm gonna be honest I forgot 2003 had truth at all LMAO

Anyway is it fine if I apply the stuff I agreed to? The "access to all human alchemy" stuff

Should I make the thread?
I'd say let's get the calcs made first tbh.
I'd love to help with this if you'd like.
I'd love any help I can get!
I actually think I could come up with some psycho calc that'd keep Gates Absorbed Father fairly high tiering-wise if 5-B is indeed removed, the E=mc^2 all Alchemists use might scale specifically to him since he's capable of causing nuclear fusion/fission, and that huge body he makes would be worth a lot in that regard.
Definitely.
He'd also get a huge LS upgrade for his last key via crushing the little sun he made, that shit's probably minimum Class M.
Never understood why it was never looked into tbh.
Could you elaborate? I'm open to criticism since I wrote those lol. Is it about the P&A they get from Alchemy not being too clear? I've been worrying about me not having laid that out too well lately.
It's mainly the Potency of the abilities such as Matter Manipulation and Deconstruction. The profiles don't state what level / degree the hax are.

Aside from that I'm fine with Father getting the following, All Alchemy abilities in the verse, Cosmic Awareness and them possibly working on a 4-D level.

Never understood why it was never looked into tbh.
Cause it's hard
It's mainly the Potency of the abilities such as Matter Manipulation and Deconstruction. The profiles don't state what level / degree the hax are.
Ah, I mean that's stated in the power page that it's at the atomic level.
Aside from that I'm fine with Father getting the following, All Alchemy abilities in the verse, Cosmic Awareness and them possibly working on a 4-D level.
Again idk about the 4D stuff personally.

I am fine with everything but the 4D stuff, but I still believe that for him it would have some degree of 4D stuff, just would have 3D potency but with a 4D nature, similarly to verses like Final Fantasy where they have different haxes as the mechanic behind magic

I am fine with everything but the 4D stuff, but I still believe that for him it would have some degree of 4D stuff, just would have 3D potency but with a 4D nature, similarly to verses like Final Fantasy where they have different haxes as the mechanic behind magic
Yeah this is a better way of explaining it I suppose, the source of his power would be 4-D in nature.

I guess that could make sense, but wouldn't that apply to all Alchemists?

I guess that could make sense, but wouldn't that apply to all Alchemists?
The enegry system itself is stemmed from a 4-D source, so yeah it'd apply to Alchemy as a whole. They don't have 4-D hax but the nature of Alchemy all together would have 4-D origins / 4-D nature.

Alright so I'll probably just put that in the power page, any idea how I should word that?

Alright so I'll probably just put that in the power page, any idea how I should word that?
Likely could go along the likes of

All alchemy fundamentally draws upon the connection between the alchemist and Truth. Which takes the form of their Gate of Truth, (Explanation of how alchemy works and all that jazz)
This in all likelyhood needs some fixing by someone else but this could be used as the baseline structure for it

Back