• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(FULL) Pokémon Reburst: Songs of the People

Jackythejack

They/Them
The year is 20XX, the pokemon world has become more and more intolerable to live in. The once proud and independent ritual of going out into the world on your first pokemon journey is much more regulated and led under government control. You're not allowed to get a pokemon without asking a government for one. A corrupt government that doesn't care about you in the slightest.

The ones who were in control, they call themselves the Yamako Clan, a group of warriors and officials that stemmed from a long and ancient history. They had spies in everything, including the pokeball industry. Pokeballs, you see, are technological. It doesn't take much to make them go on the fritz, and to make them only listen to you. Once the Yamako Clan started their uprising, they forced all of the pokeballs shut, leaving trainers unable to fight back against them when they began to take over. Even the greatest were forced to bend to their will.

To deal with the military or stray pokemon trainers who didn't use pokeballs, the Terra Clan had a group of warriors, those who would fuse with pokemon and become something powerful, deadly, and flat out alien to the rest of the world. They had adopted techniques from ancient warriors of old. They called them Burst Warriors, and they were the main reason why the Terra Clan were able to take over. If you're able to Burst, you have power. Those who accepted their rule would be brought upon society, giving high positions in the community.

Those who rebelled would be forced into the slums, having dead end jobs and barely enough income to support them and their families. They were kept under constant watch by the government and weren't allowed to have any personal freedoms. They only had what was necessary to keep them alive. Even obtaining pokemon is regulated by the government, and not a certainty.

This is where you come in. Whether you know it or not, you're about to embark on a journey. Whether you like it or not, you're going to be the change society needs. You're going to become the warrior the world needs.

Let that anger flow over you, and let it burst!

Name:

Appearance:

Personality: (Can be as brief as you want)

Pokemon: (You get one, and you're not guaranteed another. Choose wisely. No fully evolved pokemon, but pokemon with only one stage is allowed, like Stantler)

Keep in mind: you won't be a burst warrior as soon as the roleplay starts. Give it time.

Name: Alexander Reznov

Appearance:
1EC3C283-F563-4216-8B59-C3B1C94E516F
Personality: Laid back, easy going, calm, sarcastic, is often facetious and absent-minded (I enjoying playing these characters so... going for the usual)

Pokemon: Aro

Name: Charley Despo

An ordinary teenager with blue jeans and a white t shirt

Personality: Very adaptable and is normally a bit of a jokester but gets serious when he needs to.

Pokemon: Yanma.

Name: Alexander Stratos

Appearance: Short brown hair and eyes,white skin, blue hoodie and grey tracksuit bottoms

Personality: Cocky

Pokemon: Rotom

Name: Diogo Brando

Appearance: Pale-skinned and reasonably athletic, with blond hair, dark eyebrows, and piercing blue eyes. He wears a blue vest, white dressshirt, wide-legged breeches, and a pair of tall dark riding boots. He also bears unusually sharp canines.

Personality: Though he's good-natured and resourceful, Dio is a solitary individual, having a degree of misanthropy and preferring the company of Pokemon and other animals over humans.

Pokemon: Arche

Yes both are fine.

There will be a final spot reserved for Phoenix is they want to join but I think we have a pretty full roster now.

"I really don't need to sign up to any role-plays on here."

>A Pokemon Roleplay shows up.

"...Well, okay then."

Name: Thomas Ackerman

Appearance:

057ff761b0af17bee07fb91968021db5--anime-boy-hair-anime-guys

Personality: An optimist to the core, he'll always look for the bright side of things, even if there doesn't seem to be any. Loud and energetic, he can unintentionally get on people's nerves, but he likes to spend his time attempting to make new friends instead. This causes him to be horribly naive at times, and can put himself in danger despite common sense typically saying otherwise.

Pokemon: Popplio

Name: Gary

Appearance: Blue Jean and white T

Personality: Don't know

Pokémon: Either Riolu or Zorua

DragonEmperor23 said:
Name: Silas

Appearance: Ren Fuji

Personality: Calm but becomes intense when he sees the innocent treated wrongly

Pokemon: Treecko
Really sorry man but you're a little late to the party, heh..I can keep you in the reserves though, if you wish. Just in case someone backs out

Faruel1998 said:
Solrock has healing within his powers, what move he has that allows him to heal himself?
I'll be perfectly honest I have no idea. The most I can find was rest but that's a TM move so that's not allowed at the start.

I am told I was saved a spot by Jacky, so here I am.

Name: Nicholas Phoenix

Pokemon: Porygon

Theme Song: This

Personality: Calm and serious

Appearance: this minus the swords, obviously

With that done we are full and no one else can join.

Dunno when I'll get the roleplay started up entirely

The Divine Phoenix said:
I am told I was saved a spot by Jacky, so here I am.

Name: Nicholas Phoenix

Pokemon: Porygon

Theme Song: This

Personality: Calm and serious

Appearance: this minus the swords, obviously
You know the funny thing, your character has the same name as me

Back