• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i also think that izzard's power is a form of confrontation .

this a fight and izzard want to kill the opponent wich mean he accept the match and thus confront his opponent with an action with intent to harm/kill .

thus i think it get turned into nothing via Wrong Convertion and after that fukurou can just seal or whatever .

i'm voting Fukurou .

if it worked like that he would have not died by ihiko, and as said killing is just one of the many," forget" " go back" etc are there too

Malox1696 said:
if it worked like that he would have not died by ihiko, and as said killing is just one of the many," forget" " go back" etc are there too
He was the last resort vs Iihiko actually, and they implied he could have won (even metonomy style user alone could fight off Iihiko for a significant amount of time, let alone the daddy of all styles). But Iihiko was berzerk atm cus they stole Shiranui which makes all styles useless.

Also "confrontation" doesn't mean "killing". "Forget", "go back" all would be a form of confrontation as he is still using those to fight Fukurou, or in other words confront him.

yes but he has to count it has a confrontation, izzard generally treat thing like stepping on ants for error, after all he can reality warp the result back

leaving aside "forget" and "go back" are is not harming him quote by u " If he is not trying to do her harm, then the things will work"

so they should work fine, leaving aside the use of "forget" bypassed imagine breaker passive negation

and yes he can start with those, it generally depends on if he is angry with u or not

Confrontation doesn't mean harm:

confront

verb

1. come face to face with (someone) with hostile or argumentative intent.
"300 policemen confronted an equal number of union supporters"

Synonyms: challenge, square up to, oppose

Accelerate420 said:
First it's malice, now it's 'contronftation'. Can you people make up your mind?
"Confrontation" can be turned into "nothing".

The word it's literally "confrontation".https://imgur.com/a/zlYBHZx

Nothing: When an opponent tries to attack or "confront" Kugurugi, their attacks are turned into "nothing." This makes her very hard to damage directly. She compares its functionality to Kumagawa's All Fiction, in that her ability makes it so that nothing ever happened; Nothing has changed.

Accelerate420 said:
And where is this established as being a passive? On what I'm reading on Language it doesn't say anything of the like.
It's a style. It just converts stuff the wrong way.

If you confront him. You do nothing. Cus "confrontation" is the same as "nothing".

Combine Everything: Kugurugi "slips" while attacking, and takes on the properties of "everything" around her, and "combines" them.

It works on "words". So basically as long as the word exists (which happens when you confront him) it would work.

That doesn't really make sense if cutting off their tongue takes away their Style if it's already a passive based property. From what it sounds like, they need their tongue to convert the kanji/language so it can't be passive. If you cut off their tongue, the words don't magically disappear. Unless there is rules I am not aware of or the writing is just that dumb, I'd like to see actual panels of it being displayed as passive, otherwise Izzard just thinks.

Firephoenixearl said:
"Confrontation" can be turned into "nothing"

Nothing: When an opponent tries to attack or "confront" Kugurugi, their attacks are turned into "nothing." This makes her very hard to damage directly. She compares its functionality to Kumagawa's All Fiction, in that her ability makes it so that nothing ever happened; Nothing has changed.
look here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2557777

quote" I would like to point out that intention matters here. If he is not trying to do her harm, then the things will work, but if he stops time as a way to do her harm, or fast forward time as a way to harm her, then they will fail. "

btw if izzard can't do anything as all action will be erased, it's a stomp i hope u know that

Only some style users need to actually speak to use their styles. Gonna name some just for context:

• Medaka Kurokami: Uses a style that's just vibrations. She doesn't need to speak, but it's a style.
  • Sui Kainano: She doesn't need to use words. https://imgur.com/a/qaXaLaY Here are the uses. She never spoke to do any of those, but when the words formed they did the rest on their own.
  • Momo Momozono: Just seals peoples in cards, not much going on with words.
  • Kekage Yurizuha: This is not passive, but she applies "onesself" into "myself" or sth like that. Cus she needs to choose a target.
etc.

Malox1696 said:
Firephoenixearl said:
"Confrontation" can be turned into "nothing"

look here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2557777

quote" I would like to point out that intention matters here. If he is not trying to do her harm, then the things will work, but if he stops time as a way to do her harm, or fast forward time as a way to harm her, then they will fail. "

btw if izzard can't do anything as all action will be erased, it's a stomp i hope u know that
Then after Die gets converted to Nothing, Izzard just thinks Go Back/Forget and BFR/Memory wipes them and the battle is over. Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back