• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness We Rise (Thread 1)

"Nyah~!" Sumiko meowed as she stepped out from the grass, distracting the guards as she rolled around on her back.

One of them, the man, would aim st Sumieko; while the archer would aim towards where Muishiki's voice came from. "Alright, you people come over here, right now. We don't want to make things bloody."

"Oh dear, this really isn't good..."

"Yo momma!"

I yell, as the enviroment becomes red, tainted with blood raining from the sky. The drops that fall on the guards becoming Solid and Pointy, in a atempt to distract and hurt them.

Muishiki yeets the still bloody helmet at the man. "Heeeeeey, wanna play catch~?" Muishiki says while flickering out of existence once more.

"Great another fight." I say sarcastically

I attempt to attack both of them with lightning and draw my knife

"I hope we will not save this world through rivers of innocent blood," I exclaim, throwing the two firebolts to the guards.

Sumiko suddenly sprang to her feet, jumping through the air towards the man while swinging her nunchuks wildly.

Unfortunately for David, the knife would miss it's mark and embed itself into the wall as the Archer and the man moved out of the way to avoid the oncoming attacks, specifically the helmet and the charging cat. The archer turned around with just enough time to duck away from the firebolts, before letting go of her arrow.

The arrow would stab itself into Sumiko's chest, coming out her other side and the sheer force of it would send her flying away from the two guards. She turned back as she knocked another arrow, aiming it now at Rinoa. "Everyone better stop moving and sit down if they know what's good for them! Now!"

meanwhile, Connor was too busy avoiding most things (and catching a helmet) to attack, though he quickly threw the helmet into he ground after noticing it was full of blood. What the hell...?

"I suggest you take the lady's advice!" The professor shouted from...somewhere.

[Just assume I'll go along with what's happening for a while. I'm going to be unable to respond here for a bit]

"Ouchies!" Sumiko shouted as she landed on the ground, before she sat up and looked at the arrow sticking through her. "I think I got the point of this problem!" The catgirl just quipped, before she jumped back to her feet and regrouped with the others.

"Are you all ready to sit down and shut up?" The archer asked as she took several steps closer. "I don't want to kill anybody, but you're quickly going down that path here. Strange people showing up outta nowhere, attacking us..."

"I can see if I can find them in our database."

"Eh, give it a moment." She looks at everyone nearby. "Is this all of you? There aren't any more of ya?"

[I can do a bit]

[good talk is now activated]

"Look, we don't want a fight if we can avoid it. Can't you just let us be on our way?"

The moment that the girl popped up outta nowhere, the Archer's instincts kicked in and her hand flew to smack the girl away, knocking her a couple feet away. "Holy shit! You can't scare me like that..."

She glanced back to the one who was speaking, Michael, and frowned. "You...really seemed to want a fight though. What was up with you shooting us right off the bat?"

"Obviously there are some people here who are extreme loose cannons. We're working on that, but as you can see they don't listen much."

I approach the guards, slowly and with my hands up.

"Sorry if we attacked you, my name is Aranil and we are ... on the run, we thought you were among the people who want to kill us"

"Now, I'm sure we can talk this out like rational people, or at least figure out what's going on before we start killing people indiscriminately."

"Well you're certianly not leaving any good first impressions. What is it that you want exactly?" The archer kept her bow at the ready, but she didn't nock an arrow into it just yet. She seemed to relax ever so slightly. "We don't see many people out here...you aren't with that old man are you?"

Even though the old man was very close to you people, it seems like they were unable to see him. Strange, really...

"Honestly i just saw people attacking and thought we had gotten into a battle. My apologies." I wipe the blood covering my body.

"And who is this old man of speak of?" I say, playing dumb.

((I believe you're in the wrong roleplay.))
"And why do you want to get into that station?" She glanced at Deveckum. "The scientist who lives in some bunker a little ways down the road. Stephenie guards it. She likes to torture the poor guy with her weird alien pets."

Speaking up, I can't help but proclaim my innoecence from the back of the group.

"I didnt even do anything. Sorry for by murderhobo friends."

Back