• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness We Rise (Thread 1)

"At least we have a direction now," I say, flanking the others.

"And while we walk it would be a good pastime to introduce yourself ... so at least I'll know who to hate when it combines disaster"

"Uh...yes, now would be a good time to actually give names, considering...the train station is still a few minutes away. More than enough time for introductions, I'd say."

"Sumieko, right? Can you please not try and run into battle recklessly? If nothing else, it could ruin any sort of chance at strategy we have."

"Hardly lovely," the professor said with a frown as he continued moving. There was an uncomfortable silence for only a moment before he cleared his throat. "So...what were your home universes like? I didn't bother Uh...looking into them too much before dragging you here...perhaps I could learn a thing or two."

"Iiiiii dooooooon't reeeeeemember~!" Muishiki says happily, she then starts to think a little. "In fact, I don't remember aaaaaaanything at all!"

"Well, I come from a magic academy ... oh and in this regard ... thank you so much for ruining the project of a lifetime by dragging me here" I say with irritation.

"In my universe there's a group of powerful vampires that are secretly battling with eachother, the church and mages while the rest of humanity is none the wiser." I say thinking back to my world

Don't know if I should mention anything else considering what happened to the doctor's world

"Oh, dear, that...doesn't sound very pleasant," the doctor muttered before glancing at Aranil. "Yes, I'm sorry for interrupting your experiment but, well...I had started to become desperate. I needed people who would know what they were doing...clearly I've picked the right team, though. You took care of that one woman without anyone dying. Much better than what I anticipated."

"You expected at least one of us to die fighting her? I'm guessing it's only going to get harder from here isn't it?" I ask already somewhat knowing the answer

"Personally, we didn't have much going on. Honestly, I'm still a bit confused, but we don't really have time for that"

"Far more than one, but...yes, it'll likely get much more difficult from here on out." The professor suddenly stopped, though, and gestured to a point off in the distance. "Ah, there is the train station."

Off in the distance you'd see a decently sized building which...would have looked abandoned if the lights weren't on. It was placed next to some railroad tracks. You could see a couple of people out close to the entrance, but they were too far away to determine what they really looked like or who they were.

"Its not a good idea to run ahead without the team," I yell after the catgirl.

At this rate we're all going to get killed by her before the day is through.

[We will spend more time on EWTRTW 4? Because I sincerely like this more ... a Role Play without a specific plot I don't like so much]

"Someone needs to get this catgirl on a leash."

That's a sentence I never thought I would have to say

You do find yourself able to sneak up on the men without them really noticing you...or the cat girl, somehow...despite her not exactly being sneaky. Though you still can't make out minor details, you do know that one is a rather normal looking dude while the other is some pink haired girl with a bow. Neither have noticed you, but it's very clear they're some kind of security force.

"Well, that's a problem," the professor muttered "we need to get in that station..."

Sumiko flattened herself to the ground, hiding in the grass as she watched the security like a cat watching a bird.

I swing a knife at the guy's head from a few meters away, sending an air slash out before ducking behind some cover

Using a combination of blood manipulation and telekinesis, i try to crush and twist the pink haired girl's throat, ripping the arteries appart and making her drown in her own blood.

Devickum would find that his attempt at ripping the girl's arteries would prove to be ineffective as both guards moved away from the airslash that David sent, and they both drew out weapons, one with a bow and arrow, and the other with a gun, and aim them around the vicinity.

"Who's there?" The girl yelled out. "Show yourself, now."

Back