• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness We Rise (Thread 1)

"We want to use it to travel to the stops it goes through. I do have to wonder, were you looking for someone here?"

"Was?" Connor asked before the Archer raised a hand towards him, telling him to shut up and let her do the talking.

"And...your business here is...? We don't just let the train go around for anybody. We don't even know you people.."

"Oh, so...you're heading to one of the stations. Which one is that exactly?" She glanced to Michael, apparently thinking he was the group leader.

"The DC station," the professor could be heard whispering.

Yobo Blue said:
"We're going to the DC station. Hopefully there aren't any issues with that."
"DC Station? That's a little far away, if you ask me." The archer frowned a little but shrugged. She gestured for them to follow as she began to move towards train station. "What's your business there, anyways."

"You know how it works, you just are given orders and you follow them without asking questions.."

I respond to the Archer

"Don't got the slightest clue, huh?" Archer asked with a frown before shrugging. "Eh, whatever. Connor, call one of the trains to get over here. Tell them it'll be set to the DC station."

"Yes, ma'am," the man said as he hurried along away from the archer girl.

"You're going to have to stay here for a while. I hope that's alright..."

"Yes, now we have to...sit in the middle of an enemy train station...lovely." The doctor shook his head. He was right next to you people, which made it strange as to why others couldn't see him.

"So, while Conner's busy calling in a train, anything else I can do for you?" She glanced at all of you and smiled. "I mean, you tried to kill me and all, but that doesn't mean hospitality is out the window."

"I don't even know what a train is," the archer muttered before chuckling. "Anyways, what do you mean by weird. Out of the ordinary? 'Cause I've seen a lot of that, but...I don't know. Really just depends on what you're asking when you mean weird."

"Well, if I have to be honest, not a lot of weird stuff happens around here. If you're talkig about other parts of the world, it gets a bit stranger." She shrugged as she leaned against a nearby wall. "Reports of some explosions in major buildings around this stupid planet. Someone's fighting back against us."

"Yep," Archer said with a nod before just sorta...walking off because there hasn't been enough interaction for them to really stay.

"I really don't like the idea of us staying here for who knows how long," the professor muttered. "If we stay here for too long they're going to suspect something I'm sure..."

"My problem is how long the train is going to take to get here. I don't know how long I can stay like this..." What a very nondescript statement from the man of science.

"I don't know how long I can stay invisible to them," the professor muttered as Hebrew looked down at his feet. "It's experimental tech. I've never really tried it until now. It's...a little rusty, and I'm just hoping it'll stay up.."

Back