• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness We Rise (Thread 1)

Working at removing her sword from my arm, I watch the rest of my ..... friends/squad/teammates attack the woman.

I wonder how this sword will look on me. Claws ... or sword? Ah **** it, I'll use both.

Sumiko pounces on the woman.

Oh look another jumped her.

The woman was dead as soon as she was stabbed in the back of the neck. Everything else seemed to be overly overkill. She fell to the ground shortly after, or she would have had the electricity not hit her. It knocked her several feet back and caused her body to twitch and jolt around and smoke up. Blood popped up in her helmet, though it was impossibly to tell besides the sloshing around that could be heard, with the air slashes getting into chunks of her armor. Blood slowly leaked out of it, oozing onto the grass. There was clearly nothing left of her.

Meanwhile, the remaining alien was shot, but he hurried along all the same, running as fast as it could. It wouldn't be long until it was just. A black dot off in the distance.

Muishiki suddenly appears back into existence, she pulls out the blood covered knife. "Wowy, that sure was fuuuuun~!" No one remembers who she is.

I start shouting to let the other guys know that the fight isn't over.

"SOMEONE GET THAT LAST ONE BEFORE IT GETS BACK TO WHATEVER HEADQUARTERS THEY HAVE AND GETS US ALL KILLED!"

I keep shooting at it.

"Hmph"

I walk over to the rest of the group while extending a knife at the last alien

"Sorry for disappearing on you guys, kinda didn't realize it until a few minutes ago."

"Well, we won ..." I exclaim, approaching the dead body.

"What do we do? We bury her, we steal her armor or we erect her as a monument as a warning to the idiots who will challenge us? I'm in favor of these last two" I ask.

"Ah, she's dead already?" Sumiko questioned as she poked at the woman's corpse, before she stood up and gave a shrug. "Oh well. It was fun while it lasted~! :3"

"It would have been better if we could have taken her alive and questioned her but oh well, for some reason I doubt she was high up the chain of command."

[I forgot that I have reactive evolution big oof]

You could hear footsteps slowly come from behind you and someone clear his throat. "W-Well...I must say, that was an impressive showcase," the professor muttered as he stepped even closer. "I...suppose I made a good call bringing you here but...I think staying here for any longer is...a terrible idea."

"You...May be hard pressed for a drink," the professor commented with a frown beforehand he continued on his way, away from the bunker he once called home, and past the body of the deceased general. "I...don't know if you plan on collecting anything from her but...if you do make it quick. If almost prefer you didn't..."

"Can I get some tweats, pwease~? ;w;" Sumiko cooed in a child-like voice while trotting besides the professor on all fours.

I do a quick search of her to see if there is anything that could give us any information on our enemies.

I hope they clean that helmet before putting it o

I raise my hand and have all the blood from the woman that splashed out or is still inside her, alongside the rest of the alien blood. Now multiple times the size of a human, the ball of blood follows me around.

"Hey Doc, where are we going now?"

Paul Frank said:
I go over to her body and grab her sword. I then do a quick search of her to see if there is anything that could give us any information on our enemies.
I hope they clean that helmet before putting it o
((Pretty sure Blank took the sword))

"Well, I'd say we're off to a great start. We haven't even learned everyone else's names yet, and we've already killed someone together."

[ r a i l r o a d i n g ]

"You aren't wrong."

I turn to the Prof.

"So, you seemed to be particularly afraid of her. What was all that about?"

"Well ... I think then that some presentations are necessary" I exclaim.

"Hi, my name is Aranil and I am a mage, I have lightning spells, fire bullets, heal me and others and I have a telekinesis spell ... a very bad telekinesis spell" I say, narrowing my eyes with an irritated grimace.

"Well, then you may call me ..."

• Thinks of a badass name
"Grimaldus, The Cacti Knight !"

I say quite loudly while holding my cactus sword upwards.

Then i go check if the missile shooting thingo is still usable, and if yes i take it.

"The name is horrendous, and I'm not saying it just because you ruined my plan before I even started it," I say, crossing my arms.

"Anyway ... the Desert Knight sounds better ... you know ... for the cactus"I say immediately after, then go to the corpse and try to take the wings to see if they are reusable.

The missile launcher is not usable, and you can't even find a compartment to get to the actual missiles inside. They seem stuck inside the suit now that she's dead. The wings are very similar. They seem to actually be metallic and work only because they're attatched to the suit. Taking them off would prove them to be worthless junk.

"Uh, I don't have any treats. As for my reaction, well...she's been terrorizing me for a while, now. She found it quite funny. I...I just generally didn't like her..." The doctor shook his head and continued walking. "As for where we're heading next, there's a train station up ahead which we can use to go to one of our next stops..."

"Aww, okay," Sumiko responded, before she trotted ahead of the doctor, looking around the environment cheerfully.

Back