• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness We Rise (Thread 1)

@Paul

I put a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Don't ruin everything, I have a plan ... this woman is arrogant enough and idiot to give us an advantage" I hiss through clenched teeth.

"Oh, of course I'd be willing to give you a head start, otherwise it wouldn't be all that fun." She chuckled as she went from alien to alien, letting the collar of them fall off and letting the aliens move freely. "I'll give you...let's say, five minutes? That seems like a good deal."

"Magnificent!" I say with a fake smile and then turn to the others.

"Comrades! How about going behind those trees to discuss who should sacrifice themselves first!?" I ask in a false joyful tone, to then show a deadly serious expression.

"We need to talk about my plan," I say, loud enough to hear from them but not from the woman.

From the tree line behind the women and the aliens, a slash of air seemingly appears mid-air, long enough to hit all of them assuming they don't jump over it

"Screw you ... Thinks good name for attack

I inbue my catus sword with green energy, then swing it towards the enemies. "CACTALIS !"

I shoot a large green half-moon shaped energy blast foward

The woman stopped what she was doing and glanced at the large air slash that was heading her way. She leaped over it, while one of her pet aliens ducked underneath it. The slash went over one's head and the other two were caught up in the slash, and they were pushed away from the ground, screeching as they flew.

Meanwhile, the woman herself turned around just in time to eee the energy heading her way. She didn't have enough time to dodge it, though, and it hit her right in the chest. She stumbled back and gripped at her chest. "Oh...so that's how you want to play it?"

Two blades rapidly extend from where the slash came from, one aiming for the back of the woman's neck and the other for the alien that ducked

I watch what the boy did with the cactus sword, my mouth is enlarged.

"Why? Why?" I cry, charging two lighting bolts to the two aliens hurled in mid-air and then hitting them.

While running after the doctor, I sense to see how strong the pet monsters and the lady are. Due to the strength of my sensing, I also sense for anything that's in this area.

[ @Jacki my sensing covers lifeforce and magic ]

@Faruel

"It just works."

@Jacky

"Yessa"

I respond as i send the 2 chains of Enkidu around my arms after the armored woman to try wrap her up.

Looking up briefly, I mutter "Why do I get the feeling this happens a lot.?"

Little else to do, I charge the closest pet, claws out to run it through.

I draw a cross in the air infront of me with my right arm and summon lightning to bombard the woman and her pets from all sides

The woman felt a little overhwelmed by the attacks on her person, but she was still able to leap over the air slash, along with her pet alien. She ran over to one of the lightning bolts, intercepting it in half a second, grabbed it, and chucked it back towards the mage who shot it. The other one, meanwhile, would hit the alien and cause him to scream out in pain.

The one alien who had actually been defended by its owner would see the human charging towards him and let out a screech before charging forward and pouncing at you. As the alien moved, it's owner would pull out a sword of her own and slice at the chains, moving backwards as she did so. She also aimed her free arm towards where the air slashed appeared from. A compartment opened on her gauntlet and three missiles shot towards the source of the air slashed.

Silas would be able to sense his allies, the doctor, the woman and the creatures she called her pets. There were three of them in total.

The blades twich slightly, sending three air slashes at the missles. They twitch again, sending two slashes as long as themselves at the woman

I promptly avoid the lightning and then create a fire bullet in my hands and throw it at the alien who was hit by my lightning bolt.

[Technically the lightning should have reduced the alien in to ash]

The chains continue to try to wrap around the female warrior, while i ...

"Boomeragus !"

I throw my wood boomerang at the alien that got stunned by the lightning.

Leaping forward to meet the drone Wolverine-style, blue lightning erupts along by body as I thrust both sets against its arm sockets.

"Oh for, this is more of a shitshow than i thought."

Suddely, in my mind, i hear a small and faith whisper, saying "Use the force..."

I ignore it and say words carrying magic. "Libra!"

Suddely, all Information about the woman and her pets where brought upon my head, how strong they are, what their powers are and their weaknesses.

"Alright, i can work with this."

I raise my hand and blood from the aliens should drip and come out of the Aliens eyes and mouths. I manipulate and make the blood harder, creating 4 spear looking crystal blood things. They float over my shoulders.

[This is all assuming i can pull this all off]

Sumiko quickly struck the alien over the head with one of her nunchuks, whilst activating the ice Dust in her weapons.

((You're not strong enough to turn them into ash dude.))

The woman hugged in annoyance as she leapt over the blades in question. She suddenly boosted higher up into the air and wings spread out from her back. She fired move missiles where the air slashes were coming , firing an entire volley of ten at them.

The aliens, meanwhile, were having problems of their own. The one who had been shot with the fire bolt screamed as it received the full brunt of the force. Then suddenly it was bleeding harshly from its neck, splurting out blood with a surprising amount of force as it screeched out in pain. And a boomerang hit it that wasn't cool.

Meanwhile, the one alien who was charging for Donte was not having a good time on his own. His sides were stabbed but now blood was gushing out. Any part that actually hit Donte's arm would begin to burn with ferocity.

Meanwhile, the one alien who was actually okay was just hit over the head with Sumiko's nunchucks. It screeched as well and but into Sumiko's arm and claws at her, all the whole being forced to bleed, though some of the blood would be sloshed out of the alien and splash into Sumiko. The blood magic seemed to go on unattended.

Keeping a toothy grin even as her skin sizzled from the acid, Sumiko proceeded to beat away at the alien assaulting, all while laughing delightfully.

Muishiki continues to stab the alien to death. "Ho hum, tra lala~, imaaa make some calamaaaari~!" She says cheerfully.

Seeing the woman fly into the air I again draw a cross infront of myself and bombard her with lightning from all around

"Use the force!"

"Alright, i'll use the force!"

I respond to the whisper in my head, putting two of my fingers in my forehead, i take my atention towards the Alien who had his neck cut. I send telekinetic waves to him, trying to rip appart the skin, meat and muscles that held his head together, while also trying to snap his spine in half.

Anyone who got close would be hit by one of the 4 acid blood spears flooting around.

The blades suddenly extend to many times their current length, just barely missing Devickum. As many air slashes come from the blades and, seemingly, from many other random directions, they become outright unable to be percieved due to the rapid changes in length and position as i run along the tree line.

"Mmm ... blood magic, interesting" I say, then turn my gaze to the woman.

"I think it's time to take care of her," I say, to then load a globe of flames in my hands and walk around her, hitting her with a bullet from a point where her can't see me.

Tossing the weird skeletal creature from my claws, I stumble back looking at where the (apparently) acidic blood landed on my arms only to find my wooden flesh already returning to normal. Glad for my newfound regen, I grimace at the thought of having to suffer from the blood before renewing my attack, swinging for its neck this time.

Back