• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness We Rise (Thread 1)

[Small note, a lightning bolt or a firebolt is 10% more powerful if done with both hands ... so I would do a lot more damage if I threw 2 at the same time instead of casting just one with both hands]

If there was anyone that was going to die, it was those two aliens that were the targets of Devickum and Donte. The aliens were reduced to nothing but limp corpses and piles of gore as the fell to the ground, oozing out acidic blood all around and splashing anything close to it, burning it in incredibly painful ways.

Then there was the one that still remains with Sumieko. It was trying to tear at the flesh, barring its teeth into the girl and clawing at her sides, digging into the skin and making her bleed profusely. He seemed like he was going on a last ditch effort to kill something, anything.

"Alright, I grow weary of this!" She suddenly was out of the Lightning danmaku in the blink of an eye. She seemed to be moving far faster than you could ever hope to process. She suddenly appeared right next to Rinoa. Before she could even react, she grabbed her and slammed her into the ground, causing a small, five foot wide hole where she was slammed. The armored woman then, with a surprising amount of agility, snapped her head towards where Silas was. Her helmet glowed a bright red and she suddenly bursted forward. She was on him in seconds. She grabbed him and chuckled him towards the fray, before shooting missiles towards the group, numbering a total of ten.

Meanwhile, the missiles actually moving towards David would make contact with the ground. David found himself just outside the blast radius, and he was propelled forward.

I appear somewhat pissed off currently

Holding one of my knives forwards, it instantly extends at incredibly high speeds towards the woman. Simultaineously, the other knife rapidly sends air slashes at both the rockets and the woman

I begin to use my vivomancy magic to try and heal Sumieko.

"Fall back next time, damn it. Don't be so reckless."

I growl and then create a lightning bolt in my hands and throw it three times towards the missile heading in my direction.

Putting both my hands in my head, i atempt to redirect the missiles towards the woman, while using the blood coming off the dead aliens and pulling out blood from the still alive Alien, i make a wave of blood that hardens and transforms into dozens of weapons, which are launched towards the woman.

"Don't... use fire against her!" Using the most out of my brain capacity, i can barely say these words.

Seeing this woman begin to blitz most of us and, more importantly (to Donte at least), missiles flying through the air, I swing my arms in an X shape to throw lightning at them.

Please just chain lightning so I don't have to deal with bloody giblets all over the place.

The woman would easily perceive the knife heading towards her and move out of the way in time. She followed the blade towards where it was coming from and narrowed her eyes. "There you are!" She suddenly charged down the blade and, within a second, she was next to where the handle was. This was a simple attack, once single punch towards where the chest should be. Even if her attack just grazed David, he'd be shot off so that he broke the nearest tree in half. This was accompanied by a loud cracking sound that could be heard throughout the whole area.

Within a second, she jumped from David to Michael, where she pushed him several feet away from Sumieko and glared at him. "Leave them alone! Or else I'll cut you down first!" The missiles then began to explode around the group. Most of them either were destroyed mid-flight or just missed their target completely due to the lightning and telekinesis, but those few who were close by were rocketed back with force. "You're insignificant! You're nothing but bugs! I'll cut you down, one after the other!"

Meanwhile the one that Sumieko was having a wrestling match with was still biting and tearing into her, making a mess of her blood and it's own, as it spread across the dead grass.

I fall to the ground and crawl over to a crater that a girl is in. I try shooting the monster with the gun the professor gave me from the cover that is the crater.

T.T. My powers are so useless right now...why do I have to fight these monsters. Wahhhh...

"Go away! YOU UGLY BUG!"

Well that defintely broke more than a few ribs......

My right arm is dangling limoly, and bent at an uncomfortable angle. With my left arm, i point a knife upwards. It extends.....very far, so far in fact that it extends through a cloud, and presumably keeps going.

"Could you just shut the hell up for one goddamn second."

Slashes, too long to be properly seen as anything but a streak of sharp air, rain from above onto the woman

I look at the conditions the cat-girl is in, they are not good.

I stretch my hands towards her, creating a globe of light that envelops the girl in a golden spiral, gradually healing her wounds.

I focus on the super strong alien left and have blood come out of and (hopefully) slip his throat, the blood forming into a giant, human sized ball of hardened blood, which is launched towards the woman at high speeds.

"Hmmmm, what to do...?" Muishike has an idea. "Hohoh!" She starts creating the illusion of millions of eyes stairing at the women, all blinking.

Sumiko, disregarding her wounds still, beat away upon the alien with intense glee, her nunchuks glowing blue and freezing whatever they struck.

While I heal the cat-girl I look around, looking for other wounded and I see one with a dangling arm and a knife in his hand.

Leaving Healing Hands in my right hand I continue to heal the girl while with the left I take care of the boy with the broken arm.

[For the uninitiated I am healing Sumiko and David]

((Kiryu you have to act like this actually effects you at some point you know.))

The alien would be shot by Silas's gun and it would screech out in pain as it suddenly stumbled off of Sumieko. It glared at Michael and pounced towards him, ready to knock him to the ground.

The woman gave off an amused chuckle as her pet tried to tear into Michael. "I suppose I won't. My pet is a different story," she spoke, just as some of those air slashed effected her, and the eyes popped up out of nowhere. She paused for a moment, very confused, before narrowing her eyes. She let out a cry of annoyance and pure rage as she moved forward, surprisingly, just barely avoiding the ball of hardened blood, though the blood magic made the alien become close to death as it was.

She noticed Donte charging at her and moved out of the way just in time. She'd mess with him later. First, she went to Aranil, who seemed far too busy focusing on healing to do much else. She turned her blade around and jabbed him in the chest with her hilt, breaking several ribs and cracking even more. She then spun around and kicked him in the head, knocking him to the ground.

It was then she passed by Silas, making sure to deliver a swift stomp to his back, just to try and cause him an unnecessary amount of pain, and once that was done, she turned her blade around, ready to actually do some damage, and she'd start with that one boy that she had almost hit.

It didn't take long for her to appear right in front of Donte. In fact, Donte wouldn't even had gotten five steps forward before she appeared in front of him again. She grinned and brought her sword high into the air, before slamming it down and-

"What!?" You could heat the surprise in her voice as, though her blade easily cut trough Donte's flesh, it was stuck on his bone. Literally stuck. It could be felt that it pierced about halfway through before suddenly just stopping entirely. She tried to pull it out of Donte's arm. "What the hell are you made of!?"

Growling in pain as I fall to the ground.

"I swear ... that she will become ash by the end of the day" I hiss, then use Heal, creating a globe of light that wrapped me in the same spiral that had wrapped the cat-girl, healing my ribs.

Seeing the knife get stuck in the man's arm I change my mind about just watching. I once again attempt to attack her with lightning

She won't get away this time

I manage to get up and rush towards her with my blade

............... well that's ******* cool. Time to thank god 'cause I expected my arm to go flying.

Looking between my arm and the woman a few times, I shrug and tell her the truth.

"Hell if I know. I woke up like this a few minutes ago."

Taking the oppurtunity for what it was, I punch her gut (claws still out) and follow through to lift her up in the hopes to keep her still for the others to play pinata. That is if my arm didn't extend a few meters more than intended and-

Oh look there's lightning coming down.

"Aw, she barelly reaaaacted!" Muishiki smiles. "I wonder if this will work~?" She created the illusion of a hole in the womans chest, Muishiki giggles.

Springing across the ground, Sumiko tried beating away at the woman from behind, swinging her nunchuks wildly to strike across her body.

After healing myself, I got up and looked at the situation in which the woman was.

I show a grin.

"Oh ... well, well ... this is an opportunity ... very electrifying!" I exclaim, throwing two lightning bolts at her.

The kick ragdolls me to the other side of the crater.

Okay, I'm tired of her randomly attacking me. Pailingual! Now I can read her movements through her breasts. It's weird, but hey, it works.

I start listening to what the lady's current thoughts are from my position in the crater.

While the air slashed didn't effect her nearly as much as they probably wanted them to, the Lightning had its very obvious effect on her. She gasped and let out a scream as electricity racked her body, both from the sky and from the direction of Anril. Once she was actually done screaming and spazzing, she forced herself off of Donte's claws by kicking him away, but the sword was still stuck in his arm.

"You're...you're nothing to me," she muttered as she slowly forced herself up, seeming to struggle to do just that. That force of lightning seemed to have done a number on her. "I...I will kill you. I'll kill you for what you did to my pets! I'll crush you, I'll crush you! Hahaha!"

The woman seemed like she was about to move, but she looked down at herself and gasped. How...how'd that hole get there? Of course, before she could process that, she was ran through with another blade, causing her to scream even more, and the nunchucks were just insult to injury. Her thoughts were only panicked, rushed tactics of how to get out of this mess, but Silas could see her reason out why they would all fail either way. She was running out of options.

Meanwhile, the alien was knocked back by the blast and let out a snarl before trying to actually run off this time. Seemed like it was done with the fighting.

"Meh, geuss I'll introduce her to mister knife again~!" She floats behind the women. "Say hi Mr. Knife!" She stabs the lady in the back of the neck as hard as possible.

I move my fingers, using the most out of blood magic and make a unreasonably large amount of blood come out of her eyes, mouth and ears.

I also start to concentrate a great telekinetic attack.

Okay, that's good. Really good. Wait, is that monster trying to escape? I won't let it get away!

I shoot at the giant dark bug monster's legs from the crater.

Sumiko just pounced on the woman and started beating on her head with her nunchuks, freezing whatever she hit in ice.

"I told you, jackass! You'll be ash!" I scream, creating another lightning bolt with both my hands and throwing it at her.

Back