• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk(Undertale) vs Max Caulfield(Life is Strange)

Never played Life is Strange, only watched some clips mocking it. I will say that Max is gonna get thoroughly stomped no matter what.

Sorry, I was in the middle of editing before I could refresh and see your post, Alice. Life is Strange doesn't have a page, so I was not sure if Determination could override Max's Time Manipulation. Can we get more input on that?

The Gleaming Dwarf said:
Sorry, I was in the middle of editing before I could refresh and see your post, Alice. Life is Strange doesn't have a page, so I was not sure if Determination could override Max's Time Manipulation. Can we get more input on that?
Oh. So you are basically asking if Determination could override Max's time manipulation? well. You could have asked it before. Instead of doing a versus.

Lets see. What are the limits of Max's time manipulation?

The Gleaming Dwarf said:
having high determination prevents time manipulation from others. ie, flowey cant save/load after Frisk fuses with Chara and Frisk can't when Flowey gets human souls. given that max doesn't seem anywhere neer as determined or higher tier than Frisk, negation applies

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
She can only time travel based on photos she has on hand and reversing time and stopping time drains her stamina.

Natse said:
Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
She can only time travel based on photos she has on hand and reversing time and stopping time drains her stamina.

Ok.

As someone pointed out determination negates other to time travel if there are someone more determined than they. As for what Frisk can do. Frisk can return to points of time where he/she feeled a strong determination and can do it effortesly. As well as reset (or restart) the entire timeline to the point he/she/they arrived.

I would say that Determination > Max's powers.

Alright looks like it's a major stomp in Frisk's favor. Thanks everyone for replying to my first forum discussion here. Can we end this trainwreck of a thread by saying that: Frisk negates Max's powers, and then everyone frollicks in the fields of friendship?

yes, and don't worry, everyone is bound to have at least one stomp thread, not everything that seems like it would be fare turns out that it actually is. don't feel bad that this is how the thread ended and make sure to check profiles before making matches to really see if similar characters have similar power. that aside this vs was fun to think of, I believe with all of the S$%T Max has to go through, spending time with someone like Frisk would be benificial to say the least.

SomebodyStupid said:
Not sure we have a Max Caulfield page?
Tier: 10-B, 7-C Via - Time travel being used too many times, Possibly Higher

Name:
Maxine Caulfield

Origi: Life Is Strange

Classification:
Human

Powers and Abilities: Photographic Timetravel, Time Travel, low tier reality warping, Time Freeze, Time Bending

Attack Potency: Human level, Town Level Via-Time Travel Possibly Higher (she caused the gaint tornado which easily destroyed the entire town)

Striking Strength:
Human level

Durability:
Human level

Speed: Human level, Unknown With Time Bending

Range:Human Level, Planetery with any Time Bending Powers

Standered Equipment: instant photo camera (Incase if she needs to get out of a situation or want to change something

Intelligence: Average, Above Average in some cases (if she makes a mistake, she will go back in time to that moment to learn her enemies and find a way to get out)

Weaknesses: Cannot Control her actions of time traveling that can get super storms if abused too many times, can only rewind time for a short amount of time, Freezing Time causes her to get headaches and not being able to use her powers for a while, same with Too much usage of time traveling, Photographic Time Travel is limited to it's boundries, being drugged will not let her use any of her abilities, Needs photos to use Photographic Time travel ability, Regular Human Weaknesses

So yeah what do you think? Not in the best area to put it but This seems like a good profile page for Max. Btw this is my first time making this. Max only has a chance if she fights Frisk (Pre Undyne Fight in normal or pacifist mode)

Back