• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Husband too guilty to die vs child too determined to die (Rimanah vs Frisk)

Damn, Rimanah looks ******* amazing.

Anyways, his profile states he has mind manip and madness manip, both of which seem to ignore resistances/is layered.

So, can't it be used to Incap?

Also, i don't know anything about this dude, but is it possible that Frisk can just SI him? Looking at the profile, dude seems to be so filled with guilt that the universe itself is affected by it.

Damn, Rimanah looks ******* amazing.
ANOTHER PROFILE, ANOTHER CHOMPY BANGER.
Anyways, his profile states he has mind manip and madness manip, both of which seem to ignore resistances/is layered.
I'm unsure if they could work, I've seen Undertale goons supporters say that Frisk can RESET from situations that don't result in their death.
Also, i don't know anything about this dude, but is it possible that Frisk can just SI him? Looking at the profile, dude seems to be so filled with guilt that the universe itself is affected by it.
This is Frisk's likely only wincon, though the problem is that Rimanah isn't even aware of his cycle of guilt up until the very end of the game, so how would Frisk gain info about the state of his being?

Usual Chompy W
I'm unsure if they could work, I've seen Undertale goons supporters say that Frisk can RESET from situations that don't result in their death.
I mean, according to his profile, he can either just put them in an illusion, or just outright make them paralyzed with fear. If their mind is paralyzed or they don't even know they are in an illusion, idk how they'd reset, or why they'd even opt to reset.
This is Frisk's likely only wincon, though the problem is that Rimanah isn't even aware of his cycle of guilt up until the very end of the game, so how would Frisk gain info about the state of his being?
Yeah, then I kind of doubt they can do anything SI him.

Tbh I'm leaning more to Rimanah just incapping them via mind shenanigans.

Usual Chompy W
cristianoacceptingawardheader.jpg

I genuinely think that'd be way harder than reasoning with literally anyone in Undertale (maybe except Flowey and Asgore), everyone in there is sympathetic to some degree, Rimanah is a complete monster, extremely mentally scarred and pretty unhinged even in just random dialogue (I genuinely think that like 80% of dialogue in Divine Cybermancy lets you just randomly pick a fight to the death). He doesn't even know his own trauma. I will say though, if you approached him to speak with him he'd probably at least let you speak a bit before blasting away, depending on context.
This may be true but Hypnotic Gate does render people completely catatonic so idk if they'd even realize that's happening to them.

I will say though, I think the madness wouldn't always be a win on its own. Granted if SI is Frisk's main wincon then most of the time it will result in a mental state in which they can't really do that.
8-C Frisk is getting removed soon lmao.
Stablest undertale rating

AP doesn't really matter here tho

Last edited:
The "Check" gives Frisk the information they don't know, also the Narrator exist.

Most of the ACT button actions are biased to the opponent, so yeah, SI can actually work here

Back