• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk tries to do a pacifist run in your favorite verses, and Chara tries to genocide run.

I dunno if this has been done before, but this is inspired by "Oryx tries to Take your verse".

Speed is equalized, let's go bois.

Round 1: Frisk tries to do a pacifist run in your favorite verses.

Round 2 (Separate from Round 1): Chara tries to do a genocide run.

Round 1:

Mob Psycho 100: She (I'll call Frisk and Chara a "she") can maybe befriend everyone if Mob was able to somewhat change Toichiro, but I don't know

Dark Souls: There's no befriending dying world where almost everything and everyone are corrupted and absolutely insane. She can befriend Siegward, Priscilla and Solaire, but that's it.

Hunter x Hunter: There's only Pouf and some Chimera Ants she couldn't befriend I guess

The Witcher: Vilgefortz says "no", Gaunter is neutral

Metal Gear: Sundowner, Solidus, and Psycho Mantis are not really to befriend

Round 2:

Chara solos every verse I mentioned, maybe with exception of Witcher because Gaunter is a huge unknown.

Puella Magi Verse

Round 1: Most magical girls are just people in a bad situation, frisk should do fairly well there. Trying to friend a witch ends in death so frisk will eventually learn not to do that. Kyubey won't care at all, madoka would love to have frisk as a friend, homura would probably leave frisk alone if they promise to not hurt madoka. Trying to friend ukg ends in permadeath

Round 2: Chara kills everything until madoka erases/homura nulls and bfr to nonexistence/ukg absorbs

Nasuverse

Round 1: Most likely can befriend the protags. Some characters are just best be avoided at all like Beasts and some Dead Apostles

Round 2: sent home packing by BB chan if not destroyed by other god tiers.

Touhou

Round 1: Gensoukyou will just be chill

Round 2: Fantasy Seal'd or sent home by Boundary

Shinza Bansho (Masada)

Round 1: Can befriend about less than half of characters. Rest just ain't nice at all

Round 2: Frisk existsn't

WH40k

Round 1: Nope. Everybody pretty much impossible to be friend with, maybe the Tau can. Probably will get shot by an Inquisitor or Commisar

Round 2: immaterium laughs

Homestuck

Round 1: Basically Friendsim and Pesterquest all over again for the most part. Then they get to people like Caliborn and die or Ulti!Dirk rewrites their personality for messing with his narrative.

Round 2: Any God-tier worth their salt flicks them.

Pretty sure there was one for Frisk but not like this with adding Chara in the mix.

Anyways:

What a Beautiful Series:

-R1: They'll befriend quite a lot of number of people I imagine but definitely not the likes of Critters, Mechanical Dead, WIC or Edison let alone him.

-R2: Solos everyone until M or Edison devours him. Edison would be a nightmare if he gets Chara's powers the same way he did with eating Yog.

Guess I'll go with my top 5 favorite verses.

1. Undertale. No point in talking about this one.

2. Re: Zero. Actually not sure about this one, I've only watched the anime so far, but I know there are some powerful characters later on, I know Reinhard is like Multi-Continent level and FTL based on his page. Based on that, Chara likely can't commit Genocide in this verse, well, if we aren't using Chara at their absolute, of course. As for Frisk doing a Pacifist Run, idk, there are some pretty messed up characters and creatures in Re: Zero, but then again, it's debatable that Frisk managed to at least somewhat befriend Flowey, or at least get to a point that Flowey didn't wanna harm them anymore, a near apathetic flower that has no qualms with manipulating, torturing, and murdering just about anyone. Yeah I'm really not sure.

3. One Punch Man. Frisk being able to pacify every monster is questionable, since from what I know, monsters in OPM are naturally evil beings that can't be reasoned with, although I won't deny the possibility that Frisk MIGHT be able to pacify some of them, but others I have doubts for. Chara likely gets stopped by some of the high and top tiers, most notably Saitama.

4. Naruto. Frisk should be able to pacify the majority of the verse, but some evil characters are questionable. Chara likely stops at high tiers and top tiers.

5. Steins;Gate. Frisk should be able to pacify anyone in the verse. Pretty sure Chara should solo the verse.

Edit: You also never specified which Chara so I'm assuming you mean standard Chara, not Post-Genocide, or rather at their Absolute, cause if that's the case they solo all verses I mentioned with no difficulty. I'm also assuming that for Frisk we're only talking about if they'd be capable of pacifying the verses in general, not taking into account how they would do trying to pacify someone in a battle and potentially dying or whatever, I'm also assuming Frisk is at their standard level of DT.

Sonic the Hedgehog: It's not even a question, Frisk befriends everyone.

Chara is undecided when it comes to Solaris, the Egg Wizard and Hyper Sonic.

Mario Bros: Again, no question, Frisk befriends everyone.

Chara, however, is having turtle soup with mushrooms in it.

@Rinnel Yeah, didn't really think about it when making the thread, but yes, basically a normal Genocide run.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Round 1: Most likely friends the protags and antagonists that end up turning good, however the pure evil ones like DIO, Kars and Diavolo... not sure about them.

Round 2: ÒÇîþ£ƒÕ«ƒÒÇìÒâïÕê░ÚüöÒé╣Òâ½Òé│ÒâêÒâŵ▒║ÒéÀÒâåÒâèÒéñ, ZA WARUDO OVAH HEAVUN, novelkarslaughtrack.mp3, etc.

Cthulhu Mythos: Frisk probably befriends Wilbur Whateley, some of the Deep Ones and maybe the more benevolent inhabitants of the Dreamland. Best case scenario, she and Randolph Carter become pals. Chara kills most of the lesser and greater races, maybe a few of the weaker Old Ones but immediately gets destroyed by the Crawling Chaos's pets.

Dragon Ball: Most of the verse gets befriended relatively easily. Chara completely annihilates with little to no problem.

Mob Psycho 100: Pretty much the entire verse can be turned over. Chara kills everyone but might get stopped by mind-hax.

Warhammer 40,000: No and no.

Avatar: The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra: Frisk befriend most pretty easily, except for probably Long Feng, Zhao, Azula and Ozai. Koh might also steal her face as well, but she'll learn to avoid him. Chara annihilates everyone easily. In Legend of Korra, Frisk also befriends pretty easily with most, questionable with Zaheer and Kuvira, and won't work with Vaatu and Unalaq. Chara once again destroys

Gravity Falls: Frisk likely befriends most people without much problems, questionable with Northwest Parents and some of the monsters. Bill likely snaps her. Chara destroy almost everyone but Bill likely still snaps her. Unknown what she can do to the Axolotl.

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir: Frisk befriends everyone there aside from Lila Rossi and Hawk Moth. Mayura and Chloè are questionable. Chara destroys the verse but can't really destroy the kwamis as they're abstract beings

Spongebob Squarepants: Frisk befriends most people rather easily, though Squidward would be more difficult. Plankton is questionable. Chara annihilate the verse pretty easily

World of Darkness: Nope both rounds. Caine stands there and won't be friends, same with Lilith. The ELOHIM as well. Marauders too, oooof.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Gravity Falls: Frisk likely befriends most people without much problems, questionable with Northwest Parents and some of the monsters. Bill likely snaps her. Chara destroy almost everyone but Bill likely still snaps her. Unknown what she can do to the Axolotl.
Weirdly enough, Chara stomps Axolotl but can't put down Bill Cipher.

Planck69 said:
Weirdly enough, Chara stomps Axolotl but can't put down Bill Cipher.
And Bill stomps him too. But it's really weird since we literally know so little about the Axolotl and what he's capable of

SCP Foundatio

Will probably befriend majority of the foundation. The ethics comitee would make sure that Frisk is treated in a humane manner while they try to figure out how their powers work, and a (potentiall tier 2) immortal time rewinder would be extremely usefull to them.

Certain SCP cannot be befriended, but they are locked away most of the time regardless.

I'm not including extended canon because there are, like, a hundred of them. I'm also not including 001s since they may not be real.

Chara could potentially destroy everything given the foundation isn't given knowledge on it, but the universe will just be remade.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
And Bill stomps him too. But it's really weird since we literally know so little about the Axolotl and what he's capable of
Asriel can likely solo the verse though. Not that it matters here though.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Bill's regen is bound to his mindscaper self, and transmutation would achieve nothing againt Chara.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Bill's regen is bound to his mindscaper self, and transmutation would achieve nothing againt Chara.
Then that's just a stalemate since neither of them can put each other down. Well, maybe Bill can do something with the wall of hax that he has that's never brought up and Chara could attempt to possess but I dunno.

Planck69 said:
Then that's just a stalemate since neither of them can put each other down. Well, maybe Bill can do something with the wall of hax that he has that's never brought up and Chara could attempt to possess but I dunno.
...No.

Chara can just destroy Bill's soul, which he needs to regenerate. He has no notorius survival abilities beyond low-godly regen.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
...No.

Chara can just destroy Bill's soul, which he needs to regenerate. He has no notorius survival abilities beyond low-godly regen.
I'm pretty sure it was his mind that he needed to regenerate from.

Which would be destroyed too, because the whole timeline being erased doesn't just leave disembodied minds behind for no reason, and he doesn't really escape attacks to stay outside of Chara's attacks' effect.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Which would be destroyed too, because the whole timeline being erased doesn't just leave disembodied minds behind for no reason, and he doesn't really escape attacks to stay outside of Chara's attacks' effect.
I suppose that makes sense. But shouldn't she and Photoshop Flowey have Timeline Erasure like Asriel then if that's the case? Seems like something that should be added to their profiles since it seems to be pretty important.

Hokuto No Ken: Can befriend Kenshiro R1, Rei and Toki too. Don't see em convincing Raoh or Jagi tho. R2 sneezes and solos on accident.

Randomlamdom said:
Puella Magi Verse
Round 1: Most magical girls are just people in a bad situation, frisk should do fairly well there. Trying to friend a witch ends in death so frisk will eventually learn not to do that. Kyubey won't care at all
I mean, Frisk managed to befriend people who are arguably worse than Kyubey.

It's less about befriending worse people and more about kyubey not being something you can be friends with. Kyubey may stay around frisk and act friendly but that would only be to study determination, kyubey wouldn't care about frisk as a person at all

Back