• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza* vs. Omega Shenron (7-0, 24 hour Grace Period)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeza* is in his RoF-saga Final Form. Battle takes place in our Solar System's asteroid belt between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars, combatants start twenty meters from each other, speed equalized, SBA. ...Also, read the captions like manga panels.

Freeza : 7

Inconclusive : 0

Omega Shenro : 0
Omega Shenron
It seems that I was born from the wish that revived all the people you shamelessly killed.

5150273-4801773-500px-2204548-frieza final form
Is that so? Then I suppose that makes me your daddy.

• I hate the "Frieza" mistranslation. It's an error on Funimation's part, when they saw the romanji for Freeza's name written out as "Furiza", when Toriyama himself spells it "Freeza" otherwise.

Freeza's opening act can vary. He's gone in for CQC quite a few times, but there's also plenty of times that he seems content to sit back and unleash an opening salvo of Death Beams.

Omega Shenron, meanwhile...I don't actually know! It's been years since I've seen the one fight that he's in.

It's not much better (if at all) than Cell's. I'm pretty sure that Freeza and Omega Shenron are close enough that Freeza can obliterate Shenron, if given the chance, but that's just my thoughts. Gohan wasn't that much stronger than Cell, but he still managed to obliterate him.

I believe it's an AP thing. Omega Shenron can't regen if there's nothing left of him, or he would have just come back after the Spirit Bomb.

Base Goku was 10x universal by the end of the BoG arc. He had an entire year to train under Whis and unlock SSB so we can imagine Base Goku is likely a great deal stronger than that. This means Base Frieza should be treated as more than 10x baseline universe-level. I am unsure how far into 3-A Omega Shenron is but from what I am reading it seems like he is baseline.

Assuming I am correct this would mean Frieza should be treated as over 10x stronger than Omega Shenron. Frieza has access to telekinesis, barriers as well as his usual spherical attacks and his telekinetic slashes. Combine this with his durability and stamina levels and I would overall give this to Frieza.

So that means someone like Juvia from Fairy Tail can get easily killed by a Ki Blast from Goku for example, right? I know it's sounds pretty stupid.

Straika said:
So that means someone like Juvia from Fairy Tail can get easily killed by a Ki Blast from Goku for example, right? I know it's sounds pretty stupid.
Yes. Any energy attack with sufficient AP (and size, I suppose. Can't expect a 4-B fingerbeam through the heart to kill Cell, for example, even if that 4-B fingerbeam is hundreds of times stronger than his durability) can bypass low-high regen by virtue of obliterating the target completely.

Freeza: 1

Incon: 0

Omega Shenron: 0

Dark649 mentioned in a recent post that because of the CRT about the size of the dragon ball verse, Omega Shenron is actually considerably high into the 3-A range. I asked for his input, already.

I heard that universe revision will affect the whole cosmology, so it will affect both Z Anime, GT and Super, i think that the char. from Battle of Gods/RoF are cosiderably stronger than the GT God Tiers.

Dark649 said:
I heard that universe revision will affect the whole cosmology, so it will affect both Z Anime, GT and Super, i think that the char. from Battle of Gods/RoF are cosiderably stronger than the GT God Tiers.
Is it the entire U7 Globe that's 110 times bigger? Including the other realms?

Would you consider this an AP stomp with the new upgrades in mind, Dark649? Or would this still be in the realm of possibility?

Until someone proves this is an AP stomp, I will continue to count votes.

Freeza: 2

Incon: 0

Omega Shenron: 0

Dark649 said:
I thought we all knew that, which is why I was saying this probably an AP stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back