• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos Lizards (Syn Shenron vs Sobek)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, this might be a little out of the way. So, Syn Shenron and Sobek are basically both lizards, with one being a dragon and the other a crocodile. Also, both of them are Tier 3-A from overtime feats, with Sobek being 3-A just by laying eggs (eggs hatching are an overtime thing) and Syn Shenron being 3-A from corrupting the universe over time. Granted Syn Shenron is a powerful foe, Sobek does have negation against dark magic, and knowing that Syn Shenron came out of the negative energy that was a side-effect from a wish (wishes should be magic, but I don't know enough about Dragon Ball to know the specifics about wish-making in the verse), so Sobek might have a chance. Can't say for sure, but he might. In any case, here are the terms.:

1. This is Base Syn Shenron (Omega would've stomped) vs Sobek

2. Speed is Equalized

Anyway, here are the profiles:

Syn Shenron's Profile

Sobek's Profile

Who takes this?

Yi xing long artwork
Meagen-ruttan-meagenruttan-cdc-june2017-egyptiangod-sobek-010
Syn Shenron: 1 (Votron5)
Sobek: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I think I'll give it to Syn since he is most likely more intellgent and he is more versatile with his powers.

Back