• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs. Ben Tennyson

since speed equalization is on XLR8 is usless (as with most speed characters). what aliens does ben have access to? and is this with or without master control.

You can always just go to his profile and check for yourself, Hazerddex https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ben_Tennyson_(Original)

Anyway, I am going to say Ben. He is way more versatile and vilgax is basically cthulu freeza so he has experience fighting in space and other people with power. And even setting that aside, some of bens aliens ignore durability via freezing so I am going to say ben with mid diff.

Hazerddex said:
since speed equalization is on XLR8 is usless (as with most speed characters). what aliens does ben have access to? and is this with or without master control.
Basically everything except Alien X, and fusions, are allowed, and he doesn't have master control.

SuperKamiNappa said:
Hazerddex said:
Basically everything except Alien X and fusions are allowed, and he doesn't have master control.
then hes kind of screwed(if he gets the wrong alien)....durring his fights with Vilgex he atlest had ether master control on or the Omnitrix was going haywire and continously changing him.

I doubt turning into a random alien would work considering his pool of alienx that can damage freeza ignore durability or is way big. Also, I just realized How the heck is Ben going to fight with his ominatrix when only one of is that tier (I think it is only way big)

KinkiestSins said:
I doubt turning into a random alien would work considering his pool of alienx that can damage freeza ignore durability or is way big.
Also, I just realized How the heck is Ben going to fight with his ominatrix when only one of is that tier (I think it is only way big)
He also has Atomix, Feedback (who is of variable tier), Gravatack, and a few Ultimate forms that ualify.

He also has Atomix, Feedback (who is of variable tier), Gravatack, and a few Ultimate forms that ualify.

I will take a look, but I doubt my vote will change. Ben via versatility and similar experience fighting intergalatic aliens emperors

SuperKamiNappa said:
KinkiestSins said:
I doubt turning into a random alien would work considering his pool of alienx that can damage freeza ignore durability or is way big.
Also, I just realized How the heck is Ben going to fight with his ominatrix when only one of is that tier (I think it is only way big)
this is not alien force ben i think? i might be wrong

edit: nvm by Original you mean before the reboot my bad

Hazerddex said:
SuperKamiNappa said:
KinkiestSins said:
Let's say this is Omniverse Ben with access to ultimate forms that have been seen.

Well if you are countering my point on the first one, I dont think him turning into a random alien will work. Considering it be chalked up to pis or writer induced stupidity. Just checked. Atomix, Feedback, Way Big are the ones that could matter in this fight ap wise.

Heck, even ghost freak could maybe possess freeza and do some mental damage. There is alot of factors for ben and not many for freeza. Ben's ominatrix is like a swiss army knife, it just does 'everything' But that said, Ben will probably need to finish this quickly so Atomix or Way Big will come out first, or feedback. Freeza has no resistance to atomix nuclear manipulation, so that just kills him. Waybig does a stalemate,freeza does still have higher ap. Ultimate echo echo would be enough, make freeza head explode via sound manipulation. He just has way to many options I think.

And lets not forget all the abilities ben has. Possession, Freezing, Nuclear Manipulation etc etc What does freeza have? Nothing really to compare besides regen.

SuperKamiNappa said:
Hazerddex said:
SuperKamiNappa said:
KinkiestSins said:
Let's say this is Omniverse Ben with access to ultimate forms that have been seen.
i would say inconclusive then.theres to much luck needed for this fight. if ben gets the wrong alien hes dead.

He also has Atomix, Feedback (who is of variable tier), Gravatack, and a few Ultimate forms that ualify.this is not alien force ben i think? i might be wrong Let's say this is Omniverse Ben with access to ultimate forms that have been seen.
i would say inconclusive then.theres to much luck needed for this fight. if ben gets the wrong alien hes dead.

Again, That is pis. The ominatrix will not turn into an random alien even. If you compiled all the times it happened, it has a failure rate of maybe 5 percent. So ben kills freeza 95 times and loses five cuz he turned to gray matter? Again, even assuming this would happen.

The ominatrix weakness i doubt will play a factor and even then, I still think it is either pis or writer induced stupidity.

list of forms that are high 5-A

Way Big

Ultimate Way Big

Atomix

Ultimate Humungousaur

Ultimate Echo-Echo

Ultimate Cannonbolt

Forms that aren't High 5-A but can play a role in this match

Feedback

Chromastone

Clockwork

Ghostfreak

Big Chill

Ultimate Big Chill

Toepick

Whampire

Pesky Dust

No, Ben can't use those. High 5-A forms only. That means Ultimate Cannonbolt, Way Big, Ultimate Way Big, Chromastone, Ultimate Humungousaur, Ultimate Echo Echo, and Atomix only. Ben still wins, but it is a difficult fight as Frieza is stronger than any one of those aliens indivually.

Noahkaismith said:
No, Ben can't use those. High 5-A forms only. That means Ultimate Cannonbolt, Way Big, Ultimate Way Big, Chromastone, Ultimate Humungousaur, Ultimate Echo Echo, and Atomix only. Ben still wins, but it is a difficult fight as Frieza is stronger than any one of those aliens indivually.
That's what I thought at first too, but then I saw other forms being brought up and the OP did nothing to correct that so I thought they were allowed. If this is the case then my answers still stands.

However

If it is only High 5-A forms then the fight just got a lot harder, but Ben retains his versatility so my vote still stands, with the major players being Ultimate Echo-Echo, Chromastone, Ultimate Way Big and POTENTIALLY Atomix

I do believe Ben can win if he switches a lot. If he stays as one alien, doesn't matter which, Frieza will win. But knowing Ben, he will realize this somewhat quickly, and switch more.

Noahkaismith said:
I do believe Ben can win if he switches a lot. If he stays as one alien, doesn't matter which, Frieza will win. But knowing Ben, he will realize this somewhat quickly, and switch more.
Yep, agreed

Kambings4life said:
Noahkaismith said:
That's what I thought at first too, but then I saw other forms being brought up and the OP did nothing to correct that so I thought they were allowed. If this is the case then my answers still stands.
However

If it is only High 5-A forms then the fight just got a lot harder, but Ben retains his versatility so my vote still stands, with the major players being Ultimate Echo-Echo, Chromastone, Ultimate Way Big and POTENTIALLY Atomix
Other forms below High 5-A are allowed. although most of them won't make a difference.

Best case scenario is ghostfreak and way big Ghostfreak can easily will be able to not get hit thanks to the speed equalization so he'd prob stall frieza until he gets tired then turn into way big and totally not ultraman rip off beam him to death

If Ben has access to forms below High 5-A, this is a stomp. Frieza can't hit Ghostfreak, and has no resistance to soul manipulation and possession.

Just gonna jump in here. Freeza is immensely powerful and is a prodigy even for his species. If Ben transforms into simply the same species as Freeza and not a complete clone of Freeza, then Freeza would basically stomp.

Even if Ben's Friezza form was physically equal to Frieza than he would still be at a disadvatage because he couldn't use ki, it's a matter of training not biology.

Code:
what would probably happen, is that the clock would scan the spawn and well would have a new et for its collection

Back