• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza race Immortality type 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So herewe see Frieza alive despite being in pieces and here he was back to normal.

Here Frieza doesn't have half his head and is still alive

Does this just classify as 2: Immortality without Regenerationn: This type of immortality is not useful for combat. Essentially bodily harm cannot kill you but your original form can be mutilated. An immortal of this category can be maimed and rendered useless in battle

I think that the first instance was due to the Shenron magic keeping him alive.

Antvasima said:
I think that the first instance was due to the Shenlong magic keeping him alive.
I don't think Shenron's magic kept him alive, he survived on his own. If a regular person was resurrected in pieces he'd die instantly, not be kept alive by Shenron's magic. That's why there is that 1 year rule.

Well, Shenron likely kept him alive for long enough so that the machine could do the rest of the work. It is magic. It is not supposed to make sense.

Yeah I figured because it was Shenrons Power keeping him alive, not by himself.

As for surviving Namek Bisected and stuff, i'd chuck it up to the plot keeping him alive. It really didn't make much sense that he'd have strength left over from Goku's attack to survive the explosion.

LordAizenSama said:
Yeah I figured because it was Shenrons Power keeping him alive, not by himself.
As for surviving Namek Bisected and stuff, i'd chuck it up to the plot keeping him alive. It really didn't make much sense that he'd have strength left over from Goku's attack to survive the explosion.
Why wouldn't it be because of his alien biology?

If you need another example King Cold got shot right thorough the chest and was still going at it.

Antvasima said:
Well, Shenron likely kept him alive for long enough so that the machine could do the rest of the work. It is magic. It is not supposed to make sense.
I belive shenron brings a person back to the last moments they were alive and since Frieza was alive while being in pieces...

Here is a video and shenron never states he will keep frieza alive plus from how stingy shenron is he would never do something extra like keeping frieza alive for that long for free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD7bwfta7Yo

Well, in any case, Shenron's involvement makes your interpretation very subjective and uncertain. Sorry, but end of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back