• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fresh Pretty Cure Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made Three Calculations for Fresh Pretty Cure (which i myself revised with the help of a Calc Group member).

1) Speed: The Cures are FTL based on Love moving faster than a camera flash (in both methods I did and with my assumptions hurting Love's final speed). I was told that method 2 scenario 2 (what i labelled it) was the best one to use.

2) AP for base: Large Town level based on the Lucky Clover Grand Finale detroying a very large Sorewatase

3) AP for Cure Angel forms: Mountain Level by scaling above Toymajin who's punch caused what is at least a 9.0 earthquake.

I checked all three calculations. They are much more valid now and I feel more comfortable with them, so we can apply them to the Fresh. However, just like TGOP pointed out. 7-A should be limited to Cure Angel. I suppose the other Cure Angel forms can scale as well, as long it's not too different.

I was pointing out that they wouldn't scale above it, but equal to it. It would also scale to Mobius, fused Northa/Klein, and post-resurrection Westar and Soular.

Dino Ranger Black said:
I checked all three calculations. They are much more valid now and I feel more comfortable with them, so we can apply them to the Fresh. However, just like TGOP pointed out. 7-A should be limited to Cure Angel. I suppose the other Cure Angel forms can scale as well, as long it's not too different.
Can I ask one question?

The God Of Procrastination said:
I was pointing out that they wouldn't scale above it, but equal to it. It would also scale to Mobius, fused Northa/Klein, and post-resurrection Westar and Soular.
I said above since it was the light just from transforming that made him stagger back so I thought if Cure Angel Peach did have an actual fight with him she would be above (That was just the vibe I got from the film and I could be wrong). That and they would be stronger when they all get the Angel form in the series proper, but still Mountain Level in all likelihood. My bad for making it sound like they would be another level up.

Dino Ranger Black said:
I have nothing against calculations (except that we consider the pixel-the idea that was thrown back in 2011),but in the profiles I noticed something:the profiles are divided into "base" and a series of "all stars". But why? I don't think anyone will give a clear answer,but it will be interesting to listen. and Yes,we are in the moment with toymajin generally consider it a strength? he did not shot attack,which precure tolerate monsters of any size,and in giant form, it is incomparably stronger,stronger,and generally a sexy guy

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmm said:
Dino Ranger Black said:
I have nothing against calculations (except that we consider the pixel-the idea that was thrown back in 2011),but in the profiles I noticed something:the profiles are divided into "base" and a series of "all stars". But why? I don't think anyone will give a clear answer,but it will be interesting to listen. and Yes,we are in the moment with toymajin generally consider it a strength? he did not shot attack,which precure tolerate monsters of any size,and in giant form, it is incomparably stronger,stronger,and generally a sexy guy
The two different keys are based on the vast difference in power displayed in the series and in the all-star films. In All-stars, the Fresh Cures are comparable to the Max Heart Cures who are possibly universal (and see how the highest calc here is Mountain) based on a feat that happened in the original series and later series confirm All-stars is canon so the previous feats do apply. Now, I do see it as weird considering the first All-stars film takes place during early Fresh, but I think it is just for the sake of having simpler keys and so that we can anayilize the series itself (otherwise, with every new Pretty Cure series we would just wait for the All Stars film so that we can say they scale to the Max Heart Cures since they have the best feats).

The two different keys are based on the vast difference in power displayed in the series and in the all-star films. In All-stars, the Fresh Cures are comparable to the Max Heart Cures who are possibly universal (and see how the highest calc here is Mountain) based on a feat that happened in the original series and later series confirm All-stars is canon so the previous feats do apply. Now, I do see it as weird considering the first All-stars film takes place during early Fresh, but I think it is just for the sake of having simpler keys and so that we can anayilize the series itself (otherwise, with every new Pretty Cure series we would just wait for the All Stars film so that we can say they scale to the Max Heart Cures since they have the best feats).

what about straight after the huge difference I would not say that. after all we have moebius is a powerful warper reality,to subdue the infinite universes with infinity. but he is not even stronger than Goyan or the dark king. And Yes,subordinated and destroyed can be assessed equally due to the fact that it is a computer and follows its program. and precure he could not subdue even when ferried all their resources,removing all control from all universes,but rather were wiped itself. well, Deluxe 3 spoke,that Blackhole was assembled from the forces of evil first 6 bosses from which you can draw a chain of causality to all the other bosses,including George.

@Nnnnnnnnnnmmmmm None of that happened.....at all. Infinity is just a name. Not the amount of universe she can reality warp or whatever. Heck, Mobeuis can't even reality warp entire universes. He's just an AI trying to achieve dystopia through dictation.

@DinoRangerBlack If the calcs are good, than we should be good here. Before changing the profiles, wanted to calirify which speed value to use. I was told the highest one (the 11.5c) was the one I should use. It would just change them from FTL to FTL+ as @GoP noted earlier. So should we use 11.5c out of the three speed calcs?

I used the second scenario since Peach had to destroy both the mirror and the light source so neither flashes of light reaches them.

Actually, I just remembered something regarding Lifting Strength: ep 41 had Peach, Berry, and Passion redirect, stop, and push back a Sorewatase possesed Cruise Ship (clearly struggling when redirecting it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back