• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't Bingo have an advantage via having actual showings with numerous weapons and a higher LS to add onto their already close stats which means he should be ragdolling Freddy? He also has more useful abilities since his Bersek Mode doesn't rely on the oth being an adult human (which Bingo is not) and Information Analysis is a hit useless here anyways. Beyond that Bingo has the exact same things and more and a high LS.

Reminder these things would've been given to Freddy but Scott felt it wasn't authentic enough

Yes, but Freddy is arguably stronger, and while the banana splits can survive being disassembled, they can be "knocked out" as Bingo took a fall and was inactive for a bit. Though that was only one instance, and Bing was able to take multiple attacks from another 9-B, giving him actual combat exp.

But pain tolerance is something Bingo has that isn't under Freddy's and then there's also the possible TK which is something that could throw Freddy off.

And like you said, Bingo is also more experienced.

This seems pretty handily in Bingo's favor.

If that is an issue I can remove weapons and set it in FNAF 2. TF does have the AP advantage (Bingo is baseline) though and likely more combat applicable Immortality type 2.

No home field advantage for either.

Well then how about we actually calc the feats, then? 5000 joules seems a bit low for being able to rip apart what they do, and squashing human skulls with equipment should ve around the level of the animatronics. Bingo also should have experience fighting other robots unlike Toy Freddy as far as I'm aware, and Toy Freddy kills you by ripping you apart or restraining you and stuffing you in a suit, right? Speed equal allows Bingo to see TF coming, and then he uses his superior LS to just toss the animatronic around every time TF tries to go in for CQC.

Also, as far as I can recall, TF only scales to a 100000 joule feat from an animatronic's bite. It's not in character for TF to use his bite force. I also recall one of the BS's crushing the metallic skull of another (which IIRC is around the tens of thousands to maybe hundred thousand joules) which I'm pretty sure was Bingo's, although he physically could compete with the one who performed the feat rather than rely on just one attack like the animatronics.

For that, I'm still sticking with Bingo. TF has to land an OoC bite in order to one-shot and even then it's debatable if that could since the BS's are definitely above baseline and need calcs for a goof value.

Yeah, and Animatronics are made of steel most frequently so the shear strength of that is definitely high-end quintuple digit joules to low-end sextuple digit joules.

Well I thought it would be. At worst Bingo punching through Snorky is in the 10000 joule range, and at best I was able to get 700000 joules for the crushing from comparing a human head to the animatronic head made of metal as a low-end since I figured the animatronic head would probably weigh more, but that's probably not a good comparison. I dunno.

I don't really have the experience for it unfortunately. But still, at worst Freddy is barely 5 times stronger in terms of his bite force, but Bingo will be flinging him around casually as well as has better CQC showings with or without weapons.

─▒ think toy freddy would win since its the fnaf2 locations outside and toy freddy could 1 shot the nightguard who is micheal micheal survived getting scooped inside out geting body suited by ennard and getting burned in fnaf 3 horror atracttion at least bingo kills its victims punching 3 or 4 times or using wepons if still bingo has pain resistance but that dosent mean he cant die plus toy freddy is taller there isnt a cannon one but toy freddy scales to freddy but little bit smller and described freddy being taller than a door and being way larger than adults we can see that toy freddy is bigger since bingo is the same size of a human as shown in the commercial wich makes freddy bigger hevier stronger make toy freddy the winner my vote is toy freddy

in the pay checkthe name was jeremy also to work in different locations in the pizzariea you need to change your name witch micheal did that plus look at the end of sl location micheal says that the animatronics tought it wa him and attacked him and on the subbredit of fnaf scott confirmed matpats theory

and the fact that bannana splits have several weak spots that could do a instant shut down while toy freddy is possesed plus toy freddy in fnaf ar he has the ability to lower your flashlights battery and the twisted ones can take gun shots from claybrukes pistol while the bannana splts can die from very baic harm levels and they have robotic hearts witch means toy freddy could rip it out easily if a human can figure it out surly a living human spirit can do as well and the bannana split animatronics are proggramed by computers artifical intelegence while tf is possesed

1. May pat theories, while enjoyable, aren't canon and you can't be using them as argument material.

2. Toy Freddy never shows tech Manip.

3. Ripping anything off Bingo requires LS, and well Bingo>Toy Freddy

Back