• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
and also dosent toy freddy 1 shot you in the game while bingo cant 1 shot you he needs to attack you and punch you 2 or 3 times in the movie i guess

so as i said toy freddy has tech manip if you want source you can watch the first jumpscare was toy freddys so you dont need to find it and dosent toy freddy kill you with his bare hands and how good is toy freddys tech manip as shown in the jumpscare the light ficker and causes a blackout after that the lights come on and toy freddy kills you after 1 move

You know you can just edit your replies so you don't have 3-5 comments at once, correct? Thank you though. I will check that out when I have the chance.

yea but that theory included micheal being the security guard at almoast every single pizzariea and the fact that it thenightguard still was a human and toy freddy till kills whit 1 shot

Aight, as a usual MatPat viewer, the only thing Scott said about Mat's theories was, iirc, that his second one was very close but not quite.

yes but still tf 1 shots the player while bingo only usses flamethrowers chainsaws axes and ect

if your going to say that bingo ripped out limb yes he did but it was a share since it needed 2 animatronics

Back