• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Fazbear (and friends) low 2-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually I might as well share some thoughts and what I've found so far, since this is still open
chica's magic rainbow has the potential for lightspeed attacks (maybe) but nobody scales to it
it doesn't seem like reaction time is something that can exist in a game like fnaf world, so that will be impossible unless chica dodging the rainbow ends up being actually lightspeed, in which case sol fnaf world would likely ensue
freddy in space is also something that I'll probably look at again, but considering the lightspeed standards wiki has Idk if it will go through
rainy day 2 features lightning attacks, which is an easy mhs+ or whatever the speed of lightning is
and then there's possibly speed of sound with song based attacks, which may need more looking into
there's also the possiblity that you could use cosmic song comets, but that's very very hard to justify
overall a bit lacking in evidence for all possibilities but at least it's much better than unknown

then again, considering endgame is universal, would it really be so unrealistic to say that funtime foxy throws actual comets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back