• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Fazbear (and friends) low 2-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I'd like to talk about the fact that, well, the usable characters seem to be quite low
they are capable of defeating animdude and chica's magic rainbow who are universal+ characters, but they are only considered wall level?
on top of that, animdude as a part of the player's party is weaker than the boss version, but strangely this isn't acknowledged in the profile. Although they should both still be 2C, so whatever
also of that, the security boss is considered wall level, despite having comparable power and sharing abilities with animdude
I don't have a lot to say more than this but, it just seems like the most basic power scaling should have secured a much higher tier for the fnaf world characters, or at the very very absolute least, some kind of "possibly higher" or "likely far higher"
neutral: 2
agree: 7
disagree:

Last edited:
Feels outlier-rish, but they are endgame there so they should have probably have end game with expensive stuff and scale to low 2-C
well, there's really no anti feats to prove that it is an outlier honestly
especially since we already know fredbear, a party character, can cause the universe end
and there are plenty of moments where the 4th wall is acknowledged, and examples of protagonist characters resisting plot and whatnot
I believe there's enough evidence for changes to be added?

Idk man. I kinda feel like the characters fighting animdude, chipper’s revenge, and chica’s magic rainbow are the results of game mechanics. So I’m neutral
well another note then
fredbear's update 2 dialogue suggests that the update 2 characters should be strong enough to beat chica's magic rainbow, which also acknowledges lore wise that they should be capable
and animdude in the update 2 area also acknowledges that he was defeated so....

well, there's really no anti feats to prove that it is an outlier honestly
especially since we already know fredbear, a party character, can cause the universe end
and there are plenty of moments where the 4th wall is acknowledged, and examples of protagonist characters resisting plot and whatnot
I believe there's enough evidence for changes to be added?
They end the universe through a paradox, not ap, you don't get EE for killing soemone in the past

Plot resistance and 4th wall breaks are not low 2-C

well another note then
fredbear's update 2 dialogue suggests that the update 2 characters should be strong enough to beat chica's magic rainbow, which also acknowledges lore wise that they should be capable
and animdude in the update 2 area also acknowledges that he was defeated so....
Well, certain characters could be 9-B. Like the ones you start out with.

They end the universe through a paradox, not ap, you don't get EE for killing soemone in the past

Plot resistance and 4th wall breaks are not low 2-C
the other 2 things were more so to support that there was no outlier
but fair about the universe end thing
Well, certain characters could be 9-B. Like the ones you start out with.
but still, animdude is 2-C, and the ones that that can beat him are update 1 tier characters
again, there's really no anti feats, so I don't really see a reason to cut the other part of the cast short while the update 2 characters get upgraded tbh

the other 2 things were more so to support that there was no outlier
but fair about the universe end thing

but still, animdude is 2-C, and the ones that that can beat him are update 1 tier characters
again, there's really no anti feats, so I don't really see a reason to cut the other part of the cast short while the update 2 characters get upgraded tbh
which actually raises another question of mine
what is the vs battle wiki's thoughts on scaling via in game stats
for example, if A canonically defeats C enemy with an attack that does 100 damage, and B has a 200 damage attack but isn't the one that killed C, then can we still say B is twice as powerful as A, assuming there is no supporting or conflicting evidence besides that

Correction, Animdude is low 2-C
The problem is that the characters at the start of the game wouldn’t hold a candle to animdude

well anything lower than universal shouldn't be able to damage a universal character regardless, but yes there is quite a big gap between them but they should still be the same tier
we should at least agree that a wall level character even doing like 0.1% worth of a universal+ character's hp in damage is absolutely impossible, right?
Correction, Animdude is low 2-C
The problem is that the characters at the start of the game wouldn’t hold a candle to animdude

well anything lower than universal shouldn't be able to damage a universal character regardless, but yes there is quite a big gap between them but they should still be the same tier
we should at least agree that a wall level character even doing like 0.1% worth of a universal+ character's hp in damage is absolutely impossible, right?
There’s also another problem. The starter characters would also get one shot if they try to fight animdude or any of the final bosses

There’s also another problem. The starter characters would also get one shot if they try to fight animdude or any of the final bosses
which brings me back to the point of how valid powerscaling is with in game damage values
although, attack power still scales to durability so even if that kind of powerscaling isn't valid, we could still use the AP to justify since then the AP wouldn't contradict the in-game stats, or at least it wouldn't matter

which brings me back to the point of how valid powerscaling is with in game damage values
although, attack power still scales to durability so even if that kind of powerscaling isn't valid, we could still use the AP to justify
Still, why would someone be universal+ if they did .1% damage to another universal+? That’s like saying a mosquito should be human level if they do little damage to humans, even small animals.

Still, why would someone be universal+ if they did .1% damage to another universal+? That’s like saying a mosquito should be human level if they do little damage to humans, even small animals.
ok, think of it this way
I'm about to pull some insane people math, but you're gonna have to follow me for this one I swear I'm not being stupid
so let's say a multi galaxy++++++++ fights a character that is 999 million times weaker than a universal character
the problem is, unless the multi galaxy dude has hax, he is going to be stomped no difficulty, here's why
universes are considered infinite, whilst a galaxy is still finite
if you divide infinity by 999 million, it's still infinity
he's still universal, just what you might consider low universal, right?
meanwhile galaxy buster man divided by 999 million is gonna be a completely different much lower tier no matter how many galaxies he can bust
does that like....make sense?

I think something similar happens in dragon ball
god goku's punches shake the universe, which is considered a universal feat (oversimplification for the sake of comparison)
meanwhile the omni king completely erases a universe, which is still a universal feat just much higher (oversimplification for comparison again)

Little reminder that simple damaging a final boss is either chip damage or game mechanics and don't make you scale to them, you gotta be able to deal moderate damage and take only moderate damage and stuff like that to reliable scale.

Yeah, isaac's first key should probably be downgraded

Little reminder that simple damaging a final boss is either chip damage or game mechanics and don't make you scale to them, you gotta be able to deal moderate damage and take only moderate damage and stuff like that to reliable scale.

Yeah, isaac's first key should probably be downgraded
So why exactly can’t we just say they downscale from update 2 animatronics who also must be low 2-C? Is their damage a game mechanic too?
And also, the starting animatronics in endgame are capable of doing “moderate damage” to final boss (even though that’s arbitrary and the game mechanic argument is very weird to me)

I mean, if you level up your characters enough there will be a point that you can take down final bosses in just a few hits.
That is true
with enough levels all animatronics can scale directly to some of if not all the bosses
so there is no genuine argument that could suggest FNaF world being wall level, and 8 wall level characters with big amps being able to kill a low 2-C character

another thing I forgot to mention
since Chica's Magic Rainbow has light manipulation on profile, shouldn't fnaf world speed not be unknown since chica can dodge her attacks and everybody else should scale? Not the point of the original post but it is something that is at least questionable imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back