• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Fazbear (and friends) low 2-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your clinging to Low 2-C like its a saving grace. It isn't. Here we have a snowman with machine guns, and snow can get hard, the water manipulation is hax, being made of metal is an anti-feat when said characters have no feats other then damaging other metal beings and rock beings. As said below, it's ludicrous to assume those things are Low 2-C. Oh and uh... Sorry to piss on your parade.

No, there's a clear difference in feats. Freddy has 9-B feats and Funtime Foxy can beat people whom roam around the Funhouse, IE a bunch of things that can give the Animetronics which contend with Animdude a hard time.

Oh, and let me just tear apart that little OP of yours now. Animdude is one of the characters deemed too powerful and sent to what's essentially Halloween hell. AKA, he scales to apsolutely nobody but the other characters found in there and what's in the dungeon place.

Try to upgrade every Fire Emblem fodder soldier to tier 7, it'll be shot down so hard that the CRT's family won't even get invited to the funeral until AFTER its over.
literally most animtronics are made of metal bro. are you seriously gonna argue that update 2 characters are metal level? They are literally made of the same stuff in late and early game, so no, that argument has no weight whatsoever because it's just you arguing that the metal is the same as in reality
dragon quest power scaling really doesn't matter, and it could still be wrong but really I don't care, the wiki isn't absolute truth (it's wrong a lot of the time) so the profile doesn't really prove anything besides that its the current opinion
also you are saying that freddy and funtime foxy have different feats, even though this is untrue since every animatronic can fight the same bosses???
the game itself even acknowledges that you could be using any character, since in the mobile version animdude himself literally doesn't know if you're using "the op update 2 characters"
also fire emblem fodder is completely different, as I've already said, tier 2-C and tier 7 function COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY
I do completely understand that the gap between them is massive, but I'm not trying to argue at all that they're close in any way
it's just that once characters touch tier low 2-C, their rank increases by an infinite amount
1/2 of infinite is still infinite, 1/999 of infinity is still infinite
we can't directly scale endgame to early game, but endgame characters are low 2-C, followed by a weaker low 2-C, and it just keeps getting lower and lower but it can't go lower than low 2-C unless there is an infinitely large gap, that's how the tier works (afaik)
try not to completely ignore this argument next time, please
and stop bringing up other games that I know absolutely nothing about as well

I'll bring a quote from game mechanics page

Game Mechanics refers to the abilities shown in games (usually video games) that are determined by the rules of the game (examples include hit points, levels, statistics, world map crossing in seconds outside of cinematics, etcetera) and are not necessarily indicative of a character's or entity's actual abilities.

Examples:

In many Star Wars games, a capital ship can be destroyed by repeated laser attacks from a single fighter (specifically, a fighter can reduce a capital ship's health points to zero over a number of laser attacks that do a certain amount of damage based on coding in the game's programming). However, in an actual in-universe battle, this would be impossible as the force shields would recharge faster than the fighter could damage them (Health points do not exist, as that is obviously not how durability functions outside of games. You cannot chip away at something, and eventually break through, if your firepower is not sufficiently strong).

In StarCraft, battle cruisers do not automatically one-shot fodder infantry soldiers with their Yamato cannons. However, in the cutscenes, Yamato cannons nuke the entire battlefield, cause mass genocide, and obliterate entire populations. The game's programming tries to avoid making large ships too overpowered during gameplay for competitive purposes.

In-game, Mario can get knocked out by a Goomba in a few hits and cannot even dent Thwomps without use of invincibility stars. But in canon, Mario has the strength to effortlessly lift an entire fortress containing entire armies of Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Thwomps, ectetera, and he can toss them all off the screen. And he can also crush the same castles thus one-shotting all of them just by jumping on it.

More general examples include bullets doing minor damage to someone in gameplay in which they are essentially shown to be bullet proof. As mentioned above, it is not possible to chip away at durability like this in real life (If something can shrug off a bullet once, it can usually continue to do when hit by continuous number of them over an inconsistent interval against arbitrary areas).
ok, so we can't use levels. in other words, there is no reason to separate early and late game keys, since there is absolutely no canon difference between them
we really should just go with one key representing the animatronics at their strongest then and be done with it, we don't even have to debate early game characters being low 2-C in the first place, since there is no separation that can be proven for them
great, we can just end this then

The difference is feats. One metal robot has feats at 9-B and another has scaling in Low 2-C(cause it can beat Animdude)

Update 2 takes place after Animdude is already defeated, and as such your argument there is irrelevant.

Common misconception. I've been corrected on that myself.

You see the thing is... fire Emblem has rejected several times what your trying to argue.
ok, so we can't use levels. in other words, there is no reason to separate early and late game keys, since there is absolutely no canon difference between them
we really should just go with one key representing the animatronics at their strongest then and be done with it, we don't even have to debate early game characters being low 2-C in the first place, since there is no separation that can be proven for them
great, we can just end this then
There is reason actually. Unless you want Low 2-C to be an outlier.

The difference is feats. One metal robot has feats at 9-B and another has scaling in Low 2-C(cause it can beat Animdude)

Update 2 takes place after Animdude is already defeated, and as such your argument there is irrelevant.

Common misconception. I've been corrected on that myself.

You see the thing is... fire Emblem has rejected several times what your trying to argue.

There is reason actually. Unless you want Low 2-C to be an outlier.
ahem

every single animatronic is capable of defeating animdude, this is not a situation where "one metal robot" applies

update 2 argument had absolutely nothing to do with animdude

not sure what misconception you're talking about

prove low 2-C is an outlier, you still have no anti feat other than the flawed argument that metals must function the same way in fiction as in reality
there are attacks that quite literally use pizza, and attacks that are literally just piles of warm cheese
material arguments would require cherrypicking, and cannot be used

come up with an actual anti feat, and make it clear and logical

Being outclassed in every category by animdude. Sounds like a pretty obvious anti feat to me. Also by your logic, “Star-Lord should be 6-C for doing .00001% to Thanos”

I thought profile changes were vote based?
Staff have the last call, and they apsolutely have the authority to put their foot down on something.

And I've already given you the Anti-feats, you don't scale to someone who one-shots you. Your entire scaling is focused on a flawed system of "well one character is Low 2-C" that is actually wrong. Believe me, I believed it at one point and would probably agree with you back then.
But it's clear neither of us will concede so it's best to call staff to take a look at this.

Being outclassed in every category by animdude. Sounds like a pretty obvious anti feat to me. Also by your logic, “Star-Lord should be 6-C for doing .00001% to Thanos”
Not true at all, this argument is almost offensively horrible, and I’ve even directly explained why that doesn’t apply before multiple times
000.1% of country level can be calced to like city level or whatever it is
but 000.1% of low 2-C is still low 2-C, because a finite fraction of infinite is still infinite

Not true at all, this argument is almost offensively horrible, and I’ve even directly explained why that doesn’t apply before multiple times
but 000.1% of low 2-C is still low 2-C, because a finite fraction of infinite is still infinite
You’re the ones with horrible arguments my guy💀. And DaReaper has explained why that is like a million times.

Why are you applying that case to this case when Starlord was just an example lolz.

And Albedo from Genshin Impact being High 7-A as you can use him to fight Baal who is an Archon who scales to Zhongli or Krillin being 3-A for fighting a supressed super saiyan blue Goku

Why are you applying that case to this case when Starlord was just an example lolz.
To continue off of this, no, that is not how it works like ever. If you get completely stomped by an opponent but do like 0.00000000000001% damage or whatever you still don't scale, that just ain't it chief.

ok I'm starting to sound a lil stupid lol my b
anyways the argument here is still correct, and nobody has yet to disprove it
To continue off of this, no, that is not how it works like ever. If you get completely stomped by an opponent but do like 0.00000000000001% damage or whatever you still don't scale, that just ain't it chief.
that's a generalization, and going by this specific case, 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of infinite is still infinite, just a far lower level
I really don't know what else to say except the math doesn't lie
And Albedo from Genshin Impact being High 7-A as you can use him to fight Baal who is an Archon who scales to Zhongli or Krillin being 3-A for fighting a supressed super saiyan blue Goku
if it's suppressed goku it doesn't matter, since dragon ball characters often suppress themselves to a lower dimensional tier anyways
and no idea about genshin impact, but if you're using tier 7 then my argument still applies since low 2-C functions extremely differently commpared to tier 7
you cannot reach tier low 2-C from 3-A with any finite power up
but the same does not apply to tier 7

that's a generalization, and going by this specific case, 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of infinite is still infinite, just a far lower level
I really don't know what else to say except the math doesn't lie
Then you'd sorta have to revise how we treat that because we do not treat it like that :/

If you're completely one-shot by a character you don't really uh, scale to them lol.+

Then you'd sorta have to revise how we treat that because we do not treat it like that :/

If you're completely one-shot by a character you don't really uh, scale to them lol.+
ok so wiki standards trump actual logic here, cool
I guess we can just make the endgame key deal or whatever, it's just pointless at this point
trying to argue with it will probably just get the thread shot down by mods, as usual

ok so wiki standards trump actual logic here, cool
I guess we can just make the endgame key deal or whatever, it's just pointless at this point
trying to argue with it will probably just get the thread shot down by mods, as usual
If you believe your logic is correct then make a CRT on it, not hard. I wanna help you my guy but I don't control this place and how it works, this will just lead to stonewalling.

If you believe your logic is correct then make a CRT on it, not hard. I wanna help you my guy but I don't control this place and how it works, this will just lead to stonewalling.
sorry but that's not gonna work, I probably can't change wiki rules at this point, I only made an account a few weeks ago and sometimes this site is just impossible to argue with, so I won't even try that
the whole point of this was really to just find a loophole that allowed low 2-C, but since apparently it doesn't exist I'm just gonna settle for a new key

just to make sure tho
we all agree with plot manipulation or resistance, right?
since early game characters can follow the instructions of 8 bit fredbear, who basically changes the plot and is aware of animdude's influence

sorry but that's not gonna work, I probably can't change wiki rules at this point, I only made an account a few weeks ago and sometimes this site is just impossible to argue with, so I won't even try that
If you really believe it then try and bring up good arguments to the mod in a CRT with your points, then they'll listen.

If you really believe it then try and bring up good arguments to the mod in a CRT with your points, then they'll listen.
nah it's not worth the difficulty to me
it's much easier to simply make fun of the wiki and not do anything about it

hopefully someone else comes along and does it tho

I mean technically I do have time for this but
I’d rather just get the 2nd key than have this thread go nowhere and get closed

I was told that there is some kind of conflict situation here. Can somebody summarise it please?

Anyways, I also do think that the end-game characters should be low 2-C for harming and eventually defeating animdude.

It's been resolved. Just a bit of a heated debate with Coolboy really not helping things.
Okay. Can you or some other experienced member explain the discussion here in a n easy to understand manner then?

Essentially: Animdude has no reason to have nobody scale to him and as such a separate end of game key for early/mid game playable characters will be implemented with Low 2-C as its tier, downscaling from Animdude, which includes all Pinwheel Funhouse enemies, of which most of them actually have profiles.

A back and forth on how Low 2-C works for early game that was eventually conceded to a separate key as I was proposing.

Hmm. If only one character is Low 2-C, and the feats of all other characters are in the 9-B range, it seems like a massive case of "everybody can fight everybody" outlier game mechanics to me, so it would be extremely unreliable to make all characters in the game Low 2-C as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back