• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Gowther should. King's part was just a normal attack.

Plus, we've seen that he can reduce his own and other people's stats.
Shouldn’t the demon king get a range upgrade since he opened the portal Merlin left from 100km away? Also wouldn’t merging with Britannia increase his range?

is it me or does everytime this series gets or is working on an upgrade a random downgrade pops up? xd
Yeah it’s everytime…

Nakaba himself litteraly confirmed his involvement in WSJ related articles in his blog so this will probably not be a downgrade.

He litteraly is the one that makes the covers like the recent rising impact one

Gowther should. King's part was just a normal attack.

Plus, we've seen that he can reduce his own and other people's stats.
Hey, could you close this thread:

The guy that created it conceded in private messages

J'avais juste dit qu'un français avait rebunk mon debunk que j'avais mis sur les forums et il a tout de suite déduit que c'était toi il est chaud (après logique ya pas beaucoup de français qui traînent sur les forums)

Hey, could you close this thread:

The guy that created it conceded in private messages
Sure. I'll just confirm this with them first.

I don't know about the others, but you have my blessing to go ahead with it.
Just a quick question though if the changes are accepted would you release it with the profiles or update the profiles after the abilities are accepted? Is Nasiens and the rest of percivals friends getting a page? Are the chaos knights also getting profiles?

spoilers out, poor gowther , tho its odd that could happen since ban was fine with a 10th of his power... then again the green knight could be stronger

I don't know about the others, but you have my blessing to go ahead with it.
Could you tag some staff here please?

spoilers out, poor gowther , tho its odd that could happen since ban was fine with a 10th of his power... then again the green knight could be stronger
He Is one of the Four Perils, he is litteraly Ironside’s superior.

It’s not « maybe he is stronger », he definitely Is and Gowther definitely Is far weaker than Ban too.

He’ll be fine tho i bet it’s just illusions.

It’s not « maybe he is stronger », he definitely Is and Gowther definitely Is far weaker than Ban too.

I agree with you but still Beltrope can destroy Gowther like nothing i guess

Gowther in the SPOILER also confirmed that Green Knight is tremendously powerful.

Back