• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

they do since its light particles but thats only for when they fire straight beams, once they start manipulating it no... like SD vs zel/mel they blitzed the straight beams before they started to bend
I'm just talking about Ark, we have a quote about them bombarding demons with Light particles.

Some of my imgur, cdn and other links also died in the last day. Then my internet went out.

It feels like history just repeats itself every time I try to post a 7DS thread.
1) Meliodas not using Assault mode is still holding back. It doesnt matter how much he dislike to use it,
Not using a particular form =/= holding back in other forms at completely illogical times.

By this logic, 2nd Mark Meliodas was holding back against Demon King.
he still used it in battle with Demon King, even knowing what it isnt necessary, cause they were wining even without it/
He used it because of Escanor, who was literally on the verge of dying due to the damaging effects of Sunshine and burning up his life, and because of Demon King's weird summon.
But whats more, he didnt even use trillion dark. This also shows that he holding back in SD fight
Unless Trillion Dark just wouldn't have been as effective as the actual attacks he used against Supreme Deity.

He also didn't use Darkness blades, God Ripper, God Eater, Counter Vanish, or a whole host of potentially useful moves/combos against her, so this makes no sense.
Meliodas with Demon Mark/ Assualt mode was +- on the same lvl as DK.
I didn't ask you to reaffirm your beliefs, I asked you to provide evidence for why you believe that 2nd Mark = DK.
4) when Mael concentrated, he used not weaponised magic, he used magic attack that should be negated, but it hurted Zeldris. This is actually feat for Mael, as i said.
I can't even understand what your argument is, sorry. It also doesn't really seem to address my other counters, like Mael himself admitting his attacks wouldn't work (even thinking it's impossible that Demon King's attack worked on him), or Zeldris outright showing that he can block attacks from characters stronger than Mael.
Mael simply just punched Zeldris so hard, so he fall down.
Then you're referring to something that didn't happen, because what Mael actually did was take advantage of a distraction to plaster Zeldris with Ark blades until he fell over. And even then Zeldris took minimal damage, despite light magic being a Demonic weakness.

In fact, I really don't even get why this a point at all. Are we just going to say that BoS Ban is stronger than Sealed Meliodas because he could send him flying / push him over during Vaizel? Pushing someone over does not indicate that they don't scale.

Some of my imgur, cdn and other links also died in the last day. Then my internet went out.

It feels like history just repeats itself every time I try to post a 7DS thread.

Not using a particular form =/= holding back in other forms at completely illogical times.

He used it because of Escanor, who was literally on the verge of dying due to the damaging effects of Sunshine and burning up his life, and because of Demon King's weird summon.

Unless Trillion Dark just wouldn't have been as effective as the actual attacks he used against Supreme Deity.

He also didn't use Darkness blades, God Ripper, God Eater, Counter Vanish, or a whole host of potentially useful moves/combos against her, so this makes no sense.

I didn't ask you to reaffirm your beliefs, I asked you to provide evidence for why you believe that 2nd Mark = DK.

I can't even understand what your argument is, sorry. It also doesn't really seem to address my other counters, like Mael himself admitting his attacks wouldn't work (even thinking it's impossible that Demon King's attack worked on him), or Zeldris outright showing that he can block attacks from characters stronger than Mael.

Then you're referring to something that didn't happen, because what Mael actually did was take advantage of a distraction to plaster Zeldris with Ark blades until he fell over. And even then Zeldris took minimal damage, despite light magic being a Demonic weakness.

In fact, I really don't even get why this a point at all. Are we just going to say that BoS Ban is stronger than Sealed Meliodas because he could send him flying / push him over during Vaizel? Pushing someone over does not indicate that they don't scale.
Did you open CRT?

What do you mean by died? Also can’t you use an Internet cafe or a library for internet?

42a4802b1e7b1e1dfd0f67d6bad2c853.png

https://gyazo.com/42a4802b1e7b1e1dfd0f67d6bad2c853

We don't really have enough information on the distance or extent to put it above City level.
Since lightning vaporizes things what would the ap be for vaporizing the entire forest of white dreams? Also how’s life? Also I will take you place and represent nnt

Lightning it hot, but it typically doesn't vaporize shit. Even in NNT, it usually just fragments or disintegrates stuff like buildings. It should not be our default assumption.

Lightning it hot, but it typically doesn't vaporize shit. Even in NNT, it usually just fragments or disintegrates stuff like buildings. It should not be our default assumption.
Alright but still leveling a forest with lightning has to to be above city level at least and the storm too can be impressive.

Nah, I just realized this is pointless, since I am bad in arguing and the object of over conversation isnt very important actually. Sorry for wasting ur time and nerves

But about Meliodas and Demon King, didnt you said something like that yourself? They should be in the same tier, dont they?

It's fine, my guy. You didn't waste my time (especially since it's not very valuable).

Same tier, definitely, but not same level. For example, baseline Wall level is nearly 1,500 x lower than the highest end of Wall level; obviously, though, I don't think the gap is thousands, more like 2x.

It's fine, my guy. You didn't waste my time (especially since it's not very valuable).

Same tier, definitely, but not same level. For example, baseline Wall level is nearly 1,500 x lower than the highest end of Wall level; obviously, though, I don't think the gap is thousands, more like 2x.
How’s life? Any progress?

Is Dreyfus' Tenkan Hagokujin really EE?. In addition, the fraudrin's body should have been erased, but because it was enlarged, only a hole was erased...

Another thought allows this metaphor

Is Dreyfus' Tenkan Hagokujin really EE?. In addition, the fraudrin's body should have been erased, but because it was enlarged, only a hole was erased...

Another thought allows this metaphor
Maybe but all of his other spells are just energy beams or enhanced physical strikes with no special properties so it's debatable if EE is something Dreyfus can do.

Should king and Gowther get statistics reduction since their combined attack weakened Chandler?

Maybe but all of his other spells are just energy beams or enhanced physical strikes with no special properties so it's debatable if EE is something Dreyfus can do.
I think so, it was also supported by fraudrin that the statement was an 'Exaggeration'.

However, Dreyfus also stated that Hendrickson's statement had some truth to it, as he never expected anything less when it came to crime (I don't seem to understand the depth of this statement).

I think so, it was also supported by fraudrin that the statement was an 'Exaggeration'.

However, Dreyfus also stated that Hendrickson's statement had some truth to it, as he never expected anything less when it came to crime (I don't seem to understand the depth of this statement).
I think what’s pierced Is EE’d but not the rest

Back