• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

All of my cdn links just seppuku'd (these aren't all of them, btw, just a few examples), and I'm not dealing with this shit less than an hour before I go to sleep.

I know exactly what chapters they're from, so it wouldn't take long to fix, but I'm going to have to do this Monday evening rather than tonight.

For reference, I've covered
  • The 4KoA profiles (including P&A)
  • The combo / Lady of the Lake ratings
  • 4-A DK & Chaos via creation
  • The ocean calc
  • The Behemoth figures
  • The perception calcs
  • A few improvements here and there
If you have anything you want me to cover, tell me now because I don't want to have to deal with new topics after the thread is made.
Interdimensional range

All of my cdn links just seppuku'd (these aren't all of them, btw, just a few examples), and I'm not dealing with this shit less than an hour before I go to sleep.

I know exactly what chapters they're from, so it wouldn't take long to fix, but I'm going to have to do this Monday evening rather than tonight.

• The ocean calc
  • The Behemoth figures
  • The perception calcs
If you have anything you want me to cover, tell me now because I don't want to have to deal with new topics after the thread is made.
I recommend Imgur or google drive even

My guy, I'm about to post the thread. Please give me some more details on this.
page 9 of volume 33

The winged people lead a simple life in the Celestial Kingdom - made up of several floating islands - which was once prosperous in the times of the goddesses. They are descendants of the goddess people who survived the Holy War. His wings have degenerated and are smaller, and his magic is weaker. The bespectacled boy from the winged people served as the basis for the character Solada, who appears in the film. His rival (?) was supposed to be the lazy son of the people's chele. His appearance was used to create Bellion, the leader of the Six Black Knights. And the settings were also reduced from several floating islands to just the Celestial Palace

• The ocean calc
  • The Behemoth figures
  • The perception calcs
I got 75 terafoe with a calculation

page 9 of volume 33

The winged people lead a simple life in the Celestial Kingdom - made up of several floating islands - which was once prosperous in the times of the goddesses. They are descendants of the goddess people who survived the Holy War. His wings have degenerated and are smaller, and his magic is weaker. The bespectacled boy from the winged people served as the basis for the character Solada, who appears in the film. His rival (?) was supposed to be the lazy son of the people's chele. His appearance was used to create Bellion, the leader of the Six Black Knights. And the settings were also reduced from several floating islands to just the Celestial Palace

This movie isn’t canon anymore… and it’s not the celestial realm

• The ocean calc
  • The Behemoth figures
  • The perception calcs
Where does Ironside scale Exactly ?

Isn’t he close to continental ?

Ironside is weird. I'd say he's above a holding back Pellgarde since he was level 4 in Lancelot's training.

I don't know where Pellgarde scales to. Maybe to Gawain who should be like H6A

Ironside is weird. I'd say he's above a holding back Pellgarde since he was level 4 in Lancelot's training.

I don't know where Pellgarde scales to. Maybe to Gawain who should be like H6A
Ban at 10% cooked him so no matter where He scale Ban Is at the very least 10x above

Else we can do it the other way around, Ironside could down scale 10x from Ban’s value for surviving a 10% attack

where for the 4 knights scale before the time skip btw? lance so far is the only one who can be compared to the sins

page 9 of volume 33

There's an official English translation. It calls the Celestial Kingdom a 'sky world'.

In Prisoners of the Sky, they outright show that the Celestial Realm has to be accessed by a portal.

So, it's still definitely an alternate dimension.

Can we present Albion's rapid growth after destroying the Sacred Tree as additional evidence for the Demon King's creation? The Sacred Tree is growing while the Sacred Tree was small before he created the dimensions, can we count this as a short period of time?

Can we present Albion's rapid growth after destroying the Sacred Tree as additional evidence for the Demon King's creation? The Sacred Tree is growing while the Sacred Tree was small before he created the dimensions, can we count this as a short period of time?
What?
The sacred tree is still alive and with out knowing how fast it grew from seedling to adult tree we couldn't use it as a way to determine the timescale of the dimension creation.

Unless there is some reincarnation shenanigans going on there is at least two different 'sacred tree's ' the original born along side the DK and SD and the one grown by ban. The one burnt down by the red demon might not be the original (which is seemingly in the fairy realm not the fairy kings forest).

Unless there is some reincarnation shenanigans going on there is at least two different 'sacred tree's ' the original born along side the DK and SD and the one grown by ban. The one burnt down by the red demon might not be the original (which is seemingly in the fairy realm not the fairy kings forest).
There is one in Liones

I was on weekends, sorry for long silence

Also I am new, so I still dont know how to answer directly to one message like you guys, so sry if it is uncomfortable to read/

1) Meliodas not using Assault mode is still holding back. It doesnt matter how much he dislike to use it, he still used it in battle with Demon King, even knowing what it isnt necessary, cause they were wining even without it/

But whats more, he didnt even use trillion dark. This also shows that he holding back in SD fight

2) Why do u rejected multipliers? I think it helps to scale more correctly

3) Demon King, even while being nerfed in half defeated Behemoth. Meliodas with Demon Mark/ Assualt mode was +- on the same lvl as DK. If Zeldris scales to Meli, he should be capable of stopping Behemoth when. But he admits himself, that he lucks power to stop Behemoth

4) when Mael concentrated, he used not weaponised magic, he used magic attack that should be negated, but it hurted Zeldris. This is actually feat for Mael, as i said.

5) You reffer to the beginning of battle, but I am talking about moment when they started to trade blows and Mael simply just punched Zeldris so hard, so he fall down.

Back