• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Raze means to completely destroy
My opinion is for you to stop being obnoxious, especially when you're completely wrong (and also take months to do the simplest things on this wiki to sub-par levels yourself).

I have no time for your passive aggressive bullshit anymore.

When the current arc is finished, I'll make a CRT about Behemoth, MacDuff and all the other NNT perception calcs.
Thoughts?

From what I can find, the raws use it in the same sense as land. If you say something's surrounding the earth, for example, it could mean the earth as a planet or just land (particularly soil).

In English grammar, 'the light from its eyes razes the [planet] earth' doesn't even make sense in a planetary context unless you're talking about it in future tense, like a prophecy, and even then it's quite strange because you'd more likely say 'it will raze the earth.'

It's worth noting that SoL attack speed is probably applicable.

Last edited:
also ntm nakaba said stuff like that inna pass fodder fodder also can we calc the destruction of the gorge?
From what I can find, the raws use it in the same sense as land. If you say something's surrounding the earth, for example, it could mean the earth as a planet or just land (particularly soil).

In English grammar, 'the light from its eyes razes the [planet] earth' doesn't even make sense in a planetary context unless you're talking about it in future tense, like a prophecy, and even then it's quite strange because you'd more likely say 'it will raze the earth.'

It's worth noting that SoL attack speed is probably applicable.

We've been over this before. No timeframe is given, destroyed doesn't necessarily mean total fragmentation, and he's likely just referring to the liveable interior of the gorge rather than the mountainous cliffs that encircle it.

But, to put this to rest, we see how big the gorge is in these panels.

Even if we pull out some bullshit number like a one-shotting cubic kilometre of rock, then that's less than 2 megatons.

Last edited:
thx bookie
We've been over this before. No timeframe is given, destroyed doesn't necessarily mean total fragmentation, and he's likely just referring to the liveable interior of the gorge rather than the mountainous cliffs that encircle it.

But, to put this to rest, we see how big the gorge is in these panels.

Even if we pull out some bullshit number like a one-shotting cubic kilometre of rock, then that's less than 2 megatons.
x

Let’s take this With a grain of salt the statement may be hyperbole
It's really not, they have been in behemoth back for many hours without even realizing they're already in there, which statement like albion being a flea pretty much make sense here.
I could imagine if behemoth was a walking island creature and not surprised anymore how he literally can shake the entire planet and atmosphere after knowing his size.

Let's say if albion was can walk at 30m/s by his sheer size, and they already walking in several hours and nowhere reach at the end (possibly even the middle through not even found door of camelot) of behemoth back. That was already pretty much massive in size

A question.

Lancelot is imitating the power and technique of Tristan's opponents isn't he?

So the ones who still keep being stronger than Tristen like that fireball guy I forgot the name, still Tristan's scala isn't it? Mainly because it's not the full strength that Lancelot is imitating, but what's in Tristan's memories.

A question.

Lancelot is imitating the power and technique of Tristan's opponents isn't he?

So the ones who still keep being stronger than Tristen like that fireball guy I forgot the name, still Tristan's scala isn't it? Mainly because it's not the full strength that Lancelot is imitating, but what's in Tristan's memories.
I guess you are talking about Percival not Tristan, if that’s the case yes He is only imitating what’s in Percival’s Memories

Lance’s Pellegarde aka Fireball guy is stated to be at less than 50% of his true abilities

Is Percy soul of life?
Percival is the spirit of life, an entity who originally didn't have any form nor individuality who brings life and death to the worlds, all world that exists in this verse.

Current Human Percival, The mini Percival, and the Behemoth are all part from that great being, Percival being the most important part.

Damn...
So chaos was essence of all form of contradiction which can lead to all duality, while true form percival was opposite of chaos, a thing that neither have form or inviduality.

idk what that says
Percival is the spirit of life, an entity who originally didn't have any form nor individuality who brings life and death to the worlds, all world that exists in this verse.

Current Human Percival, The mini Percival, and the Behemoth are all part from that great being, Percival being the most important part.
it said this

Percival é o espírito da vida, uma entidade que originalmente não tinha forma nem individualidade que traz vida e morte aos mundos, todo mundo que existe neste verso.

Can we get Percival at least 5-B with this?

It is something that is potentially big indeed but let's wait the next chapter who seems to be lore charged, titled Vaz Vigra, but too bad, break next week.

For now, we know that entity was originally an existence that had no form nor individuality and brought life and death in all worlds (plural) in the verse.

Damn...
So chaos was essence of all form of contradiction which can lead to all duality, while true form percival was opposite of chaos, a thing that neither have form or inviduality.
yeah, like I said before he might get transduality type 2 or at least 1

Back