• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

So Chaos basically maintain these dimensions through the Chaos energy in the staffs that’s kinda impressive they even have light sources

I don't think Jericho's feat is worth it. She took a considerable amount of time to make the bridge (which is 400 yards across), and these kinds of feats are divided by time. For reference, Korra freezing 34,000 tonnes of ice in 1 second got 3.4 kilotons; Jericho would need to freeze 340,000 cubic metres per second in order to get just under Small City level+, let alone the 3.4 million cubic metres per second to reach the level she's at now.

Kid Tristan beating the mage would put him well into 7-B, if not 7-A, due to the fact that there were several.

As for the Camelot stuff, I agree, but I'm not entirely sure this is enough.

I don't think Jericho's feat is worth it. She took a considerable amount of time to make the bridge (which is 400 yards across), and these kinds of feats are divided by time. For reference, Korra freezing 34,000 tonnes of ice in 1 second got 3.4 kilotons; Jericho would need to freeze 340,000 cubic metres per second in order to get just under Small City level+, let alone the 3.4 million cubic metres per second to reach the level she's at now.

Kid Tristan beating the mage would put him well into 7-B, if not 7-A, due to the fact that there were several.

How is life byashura?

kid tristan been 7 B he scales above season 1,2 gilthunder howzer etc also how many megs is the gray demon

Does the fact that it’s a single output change anything ? Cause she outputted the energy needed for the spell which kept growing up to 400 yards

Is it worth for LS ?

Judging by the last chapter, what do you all think about the potential of Percival now?
To be honest, I think Cath's saying that even stars and gods die is a foreshadowing, if her saying that everything brings life and death is true, maybe we can get Low 2-C and maybe omni speed? ( Life and death exist simultaneously in all worlds/dimensions)

Does the fact that it’s a single output change anything ? Cause she outputted the energy needed for the spell which kept growing up to 400 yards

Is it worth for LS ?
I can't recall that being true, but it would if that's the case.

Assuming it's 50 metres wide and 1000 metres in total length, the column is 2 million tonnes and 200 kt. Nowhere near an upgrade.
so tritain is only 15 megs
Gray Demons are 36 megatons each.

I can't recall that being true, but it would if that's the case.

Assuming it's 50 metres wide and 1000 metres in total length, the column is 2 million tonnes and 200 kt. Nowhere near an upgrade.

Gray Demons are 36 megatons each.
oohhhh so they would be 180 fused and tristan would be 7 A also can chaos knights have "Far higher" with chaos staff rating ?

Back