• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

If it was really created by behemoth,
Then technically it will put behemoth as first creature that was created by demon king not the original demon, since it's stated if miasma already gnaw in demon realm since it's birth

If it was really created by behemoth,
Then technically it will put behemoth as first creature that was created by demon king not the original demon, since it's stated if miasma already gnaw in demon realm since it's birth
Every Demons have miasma the original demon included

It's already there even when behemoth still sleep, as zeldris state behemoth emits negative energy in every inch of lands when he still sleep. But when he awaken it's suddenly become thicker and dangerous as last and few previous chapter state, so that's why it's demon realm become disaster every time he awaken, but when he sleep it's blessing a normal miasma that still can be reduced by normal ark.

It's already there even when behemoth still sleep, as zeldris state behemoth emits negative energy in every inch of lands when he still sleep.
Zeldris states this when he's awake.

The Miasma is already there as you said but since Negative Energy is synonymous with Miasma what the Behemoth is doing is its negative energy is spreading to every inch of the land and by the current chapter it's still spreading

Zeldris states this when he's awake.

The Miasma is already there as you said but since Negative Energy is synonymous with Miasma what the Behemoth is doing is its negative energy is spreading to every inch of the land and by the current chapter it's still spreading
I mean before and after event of cbl and the past of behemoth demon realm story.

When even in current chapter it say still spreading? All i can see is more they get closed the more thicker miasma they faced.

Oh yeah i just remember
If dangerous negative energy take time to reach demon king castle. But it's still relative short i gues as it's start right after death of both deity and zeldris comeback to demon realm in cbl and reach demon king castle in the same time as toddler Percival arrive.

Hey, imagine character A being 1c and getting stomped by a dude and character B being equal to said dude at half of his power Would that make him 2c at 100%?
As far i know in many cases and strict multiplier rule, it won't increase speed by two fold if it's only state "power" Unless it's also state speed or all statistics. Simply just "higher" Rating

Hey, imagine character A being 1c and getting stomped by a dude and character B being equal to said dude at half of his power Would that make him 2c at 100%?
Assuming 50% power = 50% speed in this instance, which (as Aether said) needs explicit evidence, that's a yes.

As far i know in many cases and strict multiplier rule, it won't increase speed by two fold if it's only state "power" Unless it's also state speed or all statistics. Simply just "higher" Rating
Assuming 50% power = 50% speed in this instance, which (as Aether said) needs explicit evidence, that's a yes.
The used kanji are « 実力 » which mean:
-true ability
-competency
And in this scenario can be equated to his potential.

No i guess, i don't think true ability or competency could be automatically translated to speed atribute.
Is this about pellegarde?
Yeah it is he was using at best half of his true ability

Ability means « Capacity/capability »
It can be equated to anything Pellegarde can use as an attribute in a fight speed included iirc.

Oh yeah i just remember
If dangerous negative energy take time to reach demon king castle. But it's still relative short i gues as it's start right after death of both deity and zeldris comeback to demon realm in cbl and reach demon king castle in the same time as toddler Percival arrive.
didnt it take the behemoth a week just to do it

@speedster352

You know instead of focusing on battles like Meliodas vs Asta.

You can do inverse taizai battles that would be fun.

I got a suggestion for you. Tristan runs the Archangels Gauntlet

Or Percival runs the commandments Gauntlet

Man the behemoth gotta be massive asf. Idk how to go about it but the Albion being flea sized compared to the behemoth?

Easily the biggest creature introduced in the series

Back