• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Meliodas at his strongest techniques trillion dark, doesn't even give scratch to arthur. Lancelot simply punch out king of chaos face, even stomp him at his serious eye chaos
He's only using Demon Mark but yeah point still stands

Lancelot is stronger but Meliodas had to take care of Tristan while fighting Arthur

He's only using Demon Mark but yeah point still stands

Lancelot is stronger but Meliodas had to take care of Tristan while fighting Arthur
Meliodas was using his third demon mark tho before when he fight arthur, and also arthur not even serious. We have featless feat about true magic form meliodas that was not even give any combat applicable scan, so i wasn't assuming those form was too superior

That’s the only thing you got from this sigh. This is just power creep at its finest Lancelot is stronger and more skilled than Meliodas for some reason.
copium-meme.gif

the backstory on lance gonna go crazy, also mel didnt go full power and was protecting tristan so we dont fully know how he can do against arthur

Meliodas was using his third demon mark tho before when he fight arthur, and also arthur not even serious. We have featless feat about true magic form meliodas that was not even give any combat applicable scan, so i wasn't assuming those form was too superior
You mean Assault mode without cloak (which arguably transformed into true magic)? Not sure about that. 3000 years ago mel had that similar form. I doubt that was AM. Are there 2 different AMs otherwise?

You mean Assault mode without cloak (which arguably transformed into true magic)? Not sure about that. 3000 years ago mel had that similar form. I doubt that was AM. Are there 2 different AMs otherwise?
There is a bit different between second demon mark and third demon mark
As comparison
14.jpg

Second demon mark
2.jpg

Third demon mark

Second demon mark has like "ohm" sign
While third one has full circular mark.
(Idk this is consistent drawing, byasura usually seem noticed about detailed)
And here Meliodas use full circular mark in fight with arthur
12.jpeg

which mean he use the third, as we know and i've addressed before but without miasma coat. He sacrificed the miasma coat to access the true magic form. Also make sense why he doesn't use it when he fight supreme deity (SD was also most powerful enemy that by logic he should use his fullpower as he ever do it demon king).

His 3000 ago also has full circular demon mark,
gyXiQptwqxg.jpg

But since he potraited as equal to True ludoshel, mael, and elizabeth. Then it should be his most powerful form which is assault mode.
Also it's make more sense since melascula state his assault mode is mode where even ten commandment itself afraid

Last edited:
There is a bit different between second demon mark and third demon mark
As comparison
14.jpg

Second demon mark
2.jpg

Third demon mark

Second demon mark has like "ohm" sign
While third one has full circular mark.
(Idk this is consistent drawing, byasura usually seem noticed about detailed)
And here Meliodas use full circular mark in fight with arthur
12.jpeg

which mean he use the third, as we know and i've addressed before but without miasma coat. He sacrificed the miasma coat to access the true magic form. Also make sense why he doesn't use it when he fight supreme deity (SD was also most powerful enemy that by logic he should use his fullpower as he ever do it demon king).

His 3000 ago also has full circular demon mark,
gyXiQptwqxg.jpg

But since he potraited as equal to True ludoshel, mael, and elizabeth. Then it should be his most powerful form which is assault mode.
Also it's make more sense since melascula state his assault mode is mode where even ten commandment itself afraid
Then what about the cloak? I .dan where did it come from

Stop coping bro, last time I recalled it was Goddess magic that's a weakness to demons

And Tristan not even a full fledged Demon

copium-meme.gif
But he uses light magic which only the goddesses clan can use. Anyway what’s the point of the 4 knights of the apocalypse when they are being carried by Lancelot and Tristian? They also power creeping them so basically this is turning to boruto.

Watch this series introduce a species of Chaos and Arthur's chaos is the weakest, completely trampling over the efforts of the past generations struggle to defeat DK and SD.

I wasn't clear, my bad.

I meant, why did the Assault mode against Escanor have the darkness cloak? This was nowhere to be seen 3k years ago? In the retcon story, am mel beating the one Escanor also had darkness cloak.
Idk, i am just matching out the demon mark
That according to me it has same design but minus cloak

But he uses light magic which only the goddesses clan can use. Anyway what’s the point of the 4 knights of the apocalypse when they are being carried by Lancelot and Tristian? They also power creeping them so basically this is turning to boruto.
COPE EVEN MORE LANCELOT ONE SHOTTED YA GOAT AND IS STRONGER RAHH

Back