• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Is Post Purgatory Ban scaling to 659.52 teratons for fighting on par with 2nd DM Mel against PDK

So would that mean that PP Ban had a Zenkai Boost after the DK Mel fight?
Not for fighting on par, just for both of them being able to hold him off to the same extent with King.

Ban didn't get some sort of boost in that time (plus, it'd invalidate the scaling chain).

Also i just realized that Elizabeth ark also can be enchanment
8.jpg

(Same as tristan doing when he fight melascula)

DK Mel already does scale to Ban.

Because Ban and Mel DK aren't 659.52 teratons from their own feats/scaling, they're 659.52 teratons from scaling to Meliodas' 2nd Demon Mark in the first place.

What you're suggesting would actually remove that 4x multiplier above Elizabeth through back scaling.

Also, he doesn't say it's not that much weaker, he says it's not far inferior. There's a big difference, hence why I'm able to apply the 4x multiplier to him and have it scale to Ban (thusly 50% DK) in the first place.

Last edited:
DK Mel already does scale to Ban.
What about DK Zel 1 and 2?
Because Ban and Mel DK aren't 659.52 teratons from their own feats/scaling, they're 659.52 teratons from scaling to Meliodas' 2nd Demon Mark in the first place.
I am aware.
What you're suggesting would actually remove that 4x multiplier above Elizabeth through back scaling.
Wouldn't Elizabeth still be in the 160 Teraton range (for being 2x Ludo) with Base PP Mel being stronger than that Elizabeth?
Also, he doesn't say it's not that much weaker, he says it's not far inferior. There's a big difference.
Your scan would still imply that DK Zel is close to DK Mel.

What about DK Zel 1 and 2?
Who says there's different marks for DK Zel? His body transforms.
Wouldn't Elizabeth still be in the 160 Teraton range (for being 2x Ludo) with Base PP Mel being stronger than that Elizabeth?
Base Meliodas is > weakened Zeldris, though.

So, again, this scaling can't possibly work and is still lower than what we're trying to get currently.
Your scan would still imply that DK Zel is close to DK Mel.
Which is why we scale him above Mael.

Last edited:
Who says I'm not using the scan as it is?

Again, what he says is that he's worried it wouldn't be far inferior, but it's not too bad. Where in that sentence does he remotely suggest they're equal, or really that close?

In fact, he possessed an inferior, almost dead vessel that didn't already get used to 4 of the 10 Commandments, and lost a shit ton of magic. When he made the statement, he logically wasn't that close in terms of sheer power.

Last edited:
I hope upcoming chapter this night will have good feats, the title is "hyperion" refering to sun god, which is likely impossible if it was mael due sunshine grace still in gawain. I expect it was arthur create sun to kill meliodas, because also by nakaba spoiler seems like the sky is melted. Or escanor got revived by arthur👁️👁️

Q78: Urasawa Rika: Can you tell me when Tristan tried to fix his habit of "Daddy" and "Mommy" and how he calls the current Bartra?
A: He never fixed it but he started trying at 14. As for Bartra, he calls him "Gramp... Grandfather"
This week QNA

Okay @ByAsura
We have another speed blitzing feats, but this one maybe doesn't impressive due the distance. Even it does, currently it's only scale to lancelot.

1. Arthur doesn't realize his sword got broken by lancelot arrow
2. Arthur doesn't realize he got durability negation (same durability negation as he do to the big guy in dark talisman member) that was happen so fast

Back